Just got pulled over by the police. What are you up to this evening, Sup Forums?

Just got pulled over by the police. What are you up to this evening, Sup Forums?

Wishing this girl would text me. (Inconvenient story)

on Sup Forums because I have no life and no one and I'll probably be alone for a long time so I'll just go to bed and sulk about how lonely I am knowing it'll be this way for a long time

Yeah, i know how it is. I wasted three months of my life on a girl, who found another girl at a festival she liked more than me. That's one of the reasons i was out drinking today. She didn't text more for like one and a half week, and at last i spoke up and asked what the hell was going on.

Do you drink user? If not, you really should start. At least doing it socially. I get approached by so many people when i'm out drinking. it's mostly just people who want to strike up conversation. But i've met a lot of people the last few months and might have gotten a minor drinking problem. If you wanna try your luck with girls, head to a club and try buying the cute ones drinks

-But, chin up user. I'm sure she'll text unless she has a reason not to

>inb4 you're just in HS user and that shit

I'm 18 starting my senior year September, can't legally drink without my parents with me (I've had alcohol but never drunk), I'm utter shit and become socially retarded talking to girls, been single my whole life, the only girls I've ever talked to were met online but hey it's something that keeps me sane, and most of the girls I like or are actually attainable are in a relationship and I'll admit, I don't have the balls to go up and ask a girl out let alone strike up a convo, it's just not in me to do it, they gotta make the first move then I'll press on

thinking bout killing myself cause lost job and massive debt

My situation is different, I hope this girls texts me and comes crawling back to me so I can fucking hurt her so fucking bad as sweet sweet revenge it's all I wanna do, give her the ol' fuck you when she's as her lowest

basic backstory is I used to talk to said girl and she started ignoring me (I got attached and yeah overall bad idea) and I just left but it hurt me so fucking bad, I felt so empty inside, and the worst part was she went back to her ex that she used to hate so now all I wanna do is hit her when she's down and let all my hate out on her when she's her weakest so it'll actually make a fucking impact on that you just can't run back to someone when shit goes down and leave them when at your convenience

(me)

call me a physcopath or whatnot but I think many can relate and it's been almost 2mo since I last spoke to her and I'm just waiting and waiting for her to open up the door so I can blast her ass so fucking hard

I get where you're coming from, i have the same problem with the initial approach. Luckily girls are such materialistic bitches (especially when they're drunk) that they'll ask for drinks. And it's usually the pretty ones who think they have the face and body to be cheap and not buy their own booze. And alcohol in moderation is great for boosting your socializing skills and minimizing your rational and safe behavior that makes you shy. And fuck what the law says. The law says a lot of dumb bullshit. Get a fake id or some shit. And good luck with your senior year fam. Don't the freshmen girls love seniors and shit? I just got out of high school

I don't know they date whoever my schools so small (120 kids in the HS) we all know eachother and I would say fuck the law but the bartenders know me too so I ain't getting booze anytime soon and the shit my dad has (spiced rum) taste like shit I ain't buying a fake ID not risking it but I am running cross country and there's this one girl solid 8-8.5/10 but I don't run with her she runs with two other girls a 1/2mi behind me since i run faster

I get it. I'm a bit in the same situation with my ex. She's been a fucking bitch towards me the last few months. It's only now when that girl who was 70% of what kept me happy and hopeful bailed, when she actually got sympathetic and apologetic toward me. But i don't want to sink as low as her. I don't want to be as horrible a person as she was. I will continue to be a good person and keep the moral high ground, and i think you should too.

I'm sorry to hear that. Is there any support to get from anywhere? I hope you'll make it through it user, i'm rooting for you.

How about you challenge them to a race or a friendly run or something? you americans love competitions right? That'd be something you could use as an approach

I moved on from that last girl but when I we left each other I hit my lowest point and thought about actually killing my self but then I told my self to stop being a whiny bitch and shit will get better and it did I found someone else but if she ever tries to becomes friends I will unload on her with everything I have and will not hold back I'm not gonna go purposely try to hurt her but on her end it's best if she never contacts me again

just seems to weird because I never talked to her and just out of the blue wanna race just seems odd but it's just the initial conversation between two people that i feel is the hardest for me to break past but a week ago I was in NM doing an activity and met a 15yr old and struck it up well because we were in the same organization and shit and just clicked wished I got her contact info but oh well thing is I wanna see if she's single because if she isn't then I won't persue

Yeah. I guess it's fair. Best of luck user.

Sounds good, but how

how what?

Ah. Well, you need to have a reason to strike up conversation. Ask her what her time is or some shit. (I drive, i don't run. (which is why i get fucken pulled over)) ask her a question, then, she'll answer it, and then you need to say something else. Useless small talk, training info, injuries, something funny that happened while you were out running or whatever. And by then you'll know if she at least wants to talk to you. Remember to make a tactful exit when you feel there isn't more to be gained from the conversation, like "nice talking to you", "gotta run (heheh)" or something like that

well fuck she's in relationship oh well I guess but I heard that being in a relationship isn't all that good either because you aren't 'free' per say like I can go do whatever the hell I want but then again I've never been in a relationship to know

That depends. If you're a whore then being in a relationship is bad. But if you need someone to depend on, who you can have sex with and warm yourself against, then a relationship is fucking awesome.

I just pulled someone over this evening.

and that's what I want the sex can honestly wait I just want someone in my life I can have a fun time with and go out with I have money to go out just no one to spend it on or do with it I bought an AR 15 awhile ago, don't need a car my mom wants to drive our diesel so she basically said here drive the car (dodge charger) but I have no one to things with and that's what I want

You a cop or are you talking about grills?

Yeah. Having a companion is nice

Grills then? Was it good?

I go through swings of I want a relationship really fucking bad all the way to I don't give a shit single life is great but I'm gonna be more open on my intentions since my give a fuck-o-meter is at 0 so lets say a girl whines that I've been single my whole life and that shit, I'll just say back, well you wanna change that?

You don't have anything to lose, so go for it

my ideal way of asking a girl out is casually like if somethings brought up I'd just say we should go sometime, see that way I can do it but being up front and blunt I can't and it's just weird

Mellowed out on 7 milligrams of klonopin

WHY ARE ALL THE KATE HANSEN GIFS OVER 2MB FOR FUCKS SAKE

Ok, got one.

Who's the grill? And what makes her special? Winter olympics?

Just some girl who attracted attention because of her warm up dancing. Also I guess being an Olympic athlete is special... I guess.

Got pulled over by secret service the other day. Trump was in town. Got stopped on 5th Ave and told to turn my engine off and sit tight while the dog sniffs for explosives

Woah, they don't fuck around

At least girls talk to you normie fag. I don't have not 1 girls number