Is he gay?

Is he gay?

No, but you are.

i hope he is

No, he's pure.

Pure homo, am I rite?

No, but this guy clearly is

>tfw you will never spend a white christmas alone with sufjan in a lakeside cabin while he plays carols for you on his guitar

that sounds corny, user. no offense.

i'd rather lick his asshole desu

that sounds boring, user. no offense.

delete this ;_;

gay for jesus, amirite?

plz dont lick suffys pure asshole thats where poop comes out

do you guys think he reads these? i want to know he knows that so many would go gay for him

Implying they aint homo already.

Who the fuck cares he's a 50 year old man get a life stop being a reverse-perv you flaming hyperhomunculus 2legged homo fuck

He's written several songs with homoerotic themes, and confirmed in interviews that the lyrics should be interpreted as such, and suggested that they might be autobiographical.
He's also married to a female, is signed to the leading Christain Indie label Asmatic Kitty, and has several songs with Christian themes.

He likes to keep his personal life and beliefs out of the discussion of his art, so it's hard to know what he really identifies as and what his personal story is.
That's all that can be taken as true at this point. I would guess that he's both bisexual and a devout Christian of some sect, maybe nondenominational, or maybe even just religious but without an affiliation.

>He's also married to a female, is signed to the leading Christain Indie label Asmatic Kitty, and has several songs with Christian themes.

who?

Casimir pulaski day
Predatory wasp of the palisades

He's probably bi. But worse than that, I think he made me bi

Who knows? It seems like he's at least had some homoerotic thoughts in the past that he still feels impactful enough to sing about

>married to a female

I couldn't find evidence for this. Source?

only bi for him tho

He may have been on Sup Forums a few times in his life, probably not often though so chances of him seeing this shit is low.

I'm bisexual already though and I'd marry him.

Wait how is Casimir Pulaski Day gay?

It's not. That's why I said bi

Is Sufjan white?

Shit, I remembered reading that but I can't remember the source
Sorry to send you on a goose chase. I at least found this pic

You can see his skin tone
Sufjan is an Armenian name, but I don't know his whole family tree of course.

i'm like 90% sure he's dating an asian woman. have seen them together a long time ago, and most recently back in dec

probably bi

I dunno, I want to fuck him though

Is it Thao?

>Christain Indie label Asmatic Kitty
lolwut

>Sufjan is an Armenian name