Something about the Trumptards and their inability to process simple logic has been amusing me for a while...

Something about the Trumptards and their inability to process simple logic has been amusing me for a while, but now I'd like to propose a hypothesis in the hopes that one of them will respond.

One of their chief complaints about the left is that whenever a Reich-wing idea is snuffed out or a Breitbart speaker is pressured to cancel their speaking engagement, it's "irony, because the libtards are supposed to be all about free speech & free expression. So why whenever a conservative wants to speak do the liberals trip over themselves to keep their ideas from being proposed?" We've all heard that argument, and in a way it makes sense.

>>hypothesis

The Reich-wing point of view is one of intolerance, plain and simple. I think we can all agree on that. What's that got to do with liberal hypocrisy where conservative ideas and speakers are concerned? Simple; the reason those on the left engage in what could, at best, be labeled trivial hypocrisy is because, by the Reich's example, intolerance is acceptable. All the left is doing is being intolerant of the Reich's ideas. Because according to the Reich, intolerance is good.

Reap what you sow, bitch.

cuck

>LOGic

A fucking snowflake

You said hypothesis you are smart.

Lol you are absolutely under the age of 25.

I see it as we wouldn't let anyone with ISIS go and speak at a public forum. White supremacists and neo-nazis are terrorists. Why should we treat them with a modicum of respect or allow them even a small amount of rights and the platform to gain more supporters?

Fuck nazis. Stomp every last one of the fucker's skulls.

That might be a mildly compelling statement if fuckin' any of it were the closest thing to being true.

Your life is a waist of time. Donate all your money to charity and then kill your self. When your old you will regret this

Getting this mad about politics
>laughingwhores.jpeg

Soon you will all miss Hitler!

"I've been thinking about it, and I realized that anyone who disagrees with my viewpoint is automatically wrong because I don't like what they think. This is pretty bulletproof guys"

Good bait though friend, made me reply even though I didn't want to.

soon you'll all miss hitler!!!!

That's a lot of verbiage for what amounts to the defense of the Left by saying the Left has no actual principles.

Someone who doesn't know what the word rights means.

>Being patriotic when it suits you
Well done retard

The thing nobody seems to appreciate is that Antifa engages in violence only because nobody else on the left will. The left is populated primarily by thinkers. Thinkers, by definition, contemplate shit, then discuss it in a civil manner with other thinkers.

Unfortunately, thinking doesn't work too well in a fight.

By contrast, the right is populated primarily by people who respect strength & force. People to whom violence is acceptable, a means to enforce their ends. Sadly, violent people are not inclined to think, and certainly not inclined to civil discussion. Because, as I just mentioned, thinking doesn't win fights.

So, since the Reich-wingers are incapable of intelligent discussion, and only respect strength and force, Antifa have bore the responsibility of being the only representatives on the left who are willing to meet the Reich on their own terms: violence.

I will bet anything that if the Reich Wing were willing to engage in civil discourse and follow the rules of rational discussion (and if Herr Fuehrer weren't in office and eager to excuse the white supremacists), Antifa wouldn't exist.

>trumpcuck denying literally anything that is said against them

the only thing he has going for him is the ability to get you dipshits to support him by subverting your "intelligence"

sounds about right. trump has you faggots wrapped around his cheeto without you even realizing it. that's next level cucking right there.

lollin at the dude trying to shitpost to the image limit

because keeping this front-paged until it just gets remade is really laying down an own

this is why you nazi fucks get wrecked every time

be less stupid

When your entire platform is one that excludes others from having any rights at all, then you don't deserve any yourself.

they dont know how

Antifa, against free speech since 1929.

Your argument isn't that different from what the MSM generally hints at.

It's the argument that:
>All trump supporters are nazis
>It's ok to punch nazis
>therefore it's ok to punch trump supporters

You're right regarding the inconsistencies of some on the right where in their attitude toward free speech depends heavily on who's talking.

To suggest that there's 60+ million nazis in the USA is hilarious, the first step in the right direction is understanding that there are rapidly growing fringe groups on each side that want to silence those who disagree with violence, although this has been far more common on the left so far, you don't see right wing protestors attacking media personnel or people based solely on the color of their skin for example.

>the reason those on the left engage in what could, at best, be labeled trivial hypocrisy is because, by the Reich's example, intolerance is acceptable

To argue that left wing intolerance is only aimed at white supremacists because their views are intolerant is just not honest, the left have been attacking right wing groups that aren't propagating any kind of intolerance, even just for attending a speech by Shapiro or Yiannopoulos.

>All the left is doing is being intolerant of the Reich's ideas

And pretty much any voice that isn't espousing left wing views.