Hey Sup Forums looking for a good song/soundtrack for a upcoming fight in D&D...

Hey Sup Forums looking for a good song/soundtrack for a upcoming fight in D&D. It's along the lines of a final fight and I need something really epic, fast paced, and intense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-O-9U_QKhgA
youtu.be/GXFSK0ogeg4
youtube.com/watch?v=khchqRIPN4U
youtu.be/jN2AdOjI4FI
youtube.com/watch?v=z28lwyQjuTY
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg
youtube.com/watch?v=SxvL5JeucNg#t=17
youtu.be/-18pDYAE5FY
youtu.be/n3N_Lkgftc4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHM1do5Vqw
youtu.be/cNOP2t9FObw
youtube.com/watch?v=ef2Lj3MiVu4
youtu.be/EOqka0QcWXs
youtu.be/4Sa1_Qo5bhY
youtu.be/01nHv7HkxU0
youtu.be/Zfd9krEsr-k
youtube.com/watch?v=q8KmkT1XB5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FF6 boss battle music

"the decisive battle"

Symphonic version of "dancing mad" from ff6 is good as well

youtu.be/-O-9U_QKhgA

Is any of this what ur looking for

OP here Symphonic version of Dancing Mad is along the lines of what I want, but something with a bit more bass, with a brick shitting-intensity. I was looking over some Hotline Miami songs and I could work with something like that

Culex theme from Super Mario RPG

I like it, but it's a bit too light-hearted for what I'm trying to do

Here u go op

youtu.be/GXFSK0ogeg4

OP here
youtube.com/watch?v=khchqRIPN4U
This is a good example of what I'm trying to find, anything like this pretty much. Also open to just good RPG music to throw into a campaign. I don't really care about genre as much as I care about i just being good.

OP here, that made me chuckle. May many trips be upon you

Thank u kind sir

this'll really get the blood pumping for all you guys

youtu.be/jN2AdOjI4FI

OP here, I might use the instrumental of that in a more light-hearted fight. I feel like it would more in a zany, wacky fight against a Stevie Wonder that upon death, bursts into smaller Stevie Wonders.

why did you ruin my trolling attempt

OP suck our collective dicks you god damned picky nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=z28lwyQjuTY
or
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg

OP here, Honestly I could go without the music, but my players enjoy it. In the end I need to be a picky nigger so my players can get the best experience possible. But thanks for the bump

youtube.com/watch?v=SxvL5JeucNg#t=17

OP here, thanks but I already have those on my playlist.

ok you'll probably think this is lame but how about this

youtu.be/-18pDYAE5FY

OP here, groovy space lovin' has completed this thread. Wrap it up boys, ya can't top this.

if you want something for like an dramatic fight or something try long live the king - sabaton
also other sabaton songs because theyre about kings n shit and pretty good songs overall

OP here, Not entirely bad, but the parts with voice clips are what ruin it. It would be usable if the voice clip wasn't 1/3 of the song. Thanks though

ok how about this then

youtu.be/n3N_Lkgftc4

I'd like to use Sabbaton (In fact I do) I was thinking of using a instrumental of The Lost Battalion but I want to see my other options

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHM1do5Vqw
I win.

OP here, on .75 or 1.25 speed it works very well. I may use this one, but I want to see if anyone else posts anything good

hmmm ok here's one that is faster

youtu.be/cNOP2t9FObw

Manowar

OP here, no fucking clue what this is, but you did just win. Hands down this sorta theme is what I'm after

youtube.com/watch?v=ef2Lj3MiVu4

this sucks. you're a faggot.

youtu.be/EOqka0QcWXs
Eh?

OP here, funny enough I'm starting a 3rd age Middle Earth campaign here soon.

i was going to suggest this as well which is 1000x better then this dudes crap

youtu.be/4Sa1_Qo5bhY

Play FreeBird it always works.

Shit. That was the wrong one, sorry
youtu.be/01nHv7HkxU0

OP here, I chuckled a little, reminded me of Bowsers theme in N64 Super Mario, I don't know why, but I will use this somewhere. Might even use it for the Final Fight.

OP here, I like it, because of it's timing I will probably start the battle with it

Yeah I see how bowser would like this as his walk out music. It also reminds me of killer instinct on the 64, and Naruto

OP here, I get a big Killer Instinct vibe from it too.

Liberi fatali from Ff8 is also amazing boss battle music actually
youtu.be/Zfd9krEsr-k

The dubs show the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8KmkT1XB5g

Starts a little slow, but builds up. The song is 17 minutes.

OP here, holy shit. Once you get past the beginning this shit is great. This just screams Last Stand, and begging for a end to meet a means.

The whole album is great. Fuck, the whole band is great. There is a track off the album called "Warrior" you might want to check out. Good luck and good night.