Proof that evolution is a lie: Go outside and look at the stars in the sky tonight

Proof that evolution is a lie: Go outside and look at the stars in the sky tonight.

We are not chance

So instead of taking in the beauty around you and marveling at God's wonders, you would rather start a thread on Sup Forums arguing about the existence of a higher power, knowing full well that you will not convert anyone over to your theistic beliefs. Does that mountain about summit up?

All I do is observe what I see around me

I feel you bro, but you're wasting your time on Sup Forums. If that's your goal here then that's cool. Im wasting my time here too

>We are not chance
When I look at the universe at night, it makes me believe that we are not alone.
With the literal trillions of galaxies full of trillions of stars out there, there HAS to be other life out there.
As far as god, Idk. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't.

>proof
come on dude at least try

As an astronomer I've seen a literal ass load of stars and spent a long time looking up at them.

Life is all chance, the first fish to flop it's retarded ass intentionally out of the water looking for food probably died real soon after and set the evolution timetable back thousands if not hundred of thousands of years because it was to retarded to find it's way back to the water.

Doesn't mean I can't appreciate the complexity of life and the questions that come with living one.

>proof

there's certainly no Christian God either. But I do often wonder, why man created so man Gods and religions, throughout time and all across very remote locations on Earth. Why do we feel this way naturally?

I can't wait to go to heaven and be close to God.

And the second his back is turned, I'm going to steal his power and let him have it.

Evolution is not a lie it is a guess and probably not an entirely accurate one. People accept it as a fact because they refuse to look up and understand the word "theory":
Intelligent design still remains the best guess if guesses must be made. Or we could just admit WE DON'T KNOW. Science has good guesses and religion needs to update its bullshit.

its not a guess
see kids, this is good bait. learn from this guy

We've had an accurate statement this whole time

So you observed this big bang?
>no

You observed evolution?
>no

You have observed adam and eve?
>no

Then just say "I don't know " and move on.

Both the scientist and the men in funny hats are guessing I would believe none of them.

Feelings = truth

Let me know how far you get in life

3 major elements in the human body is hydrogen oxygen them make 70% and carbon is 30% The most common atoms in the universe are hydrogen oxygen and and helium. We are highly complex creatures that are made of 2 of the 3 most found elements in the universe. And your telling me that we arent from coincident? People have found meteorites with small single cell organisms that servived in a vacuum and you say we are just chance.

It is a guess look the word up in the dictionary.Here let me help you.

the·o·ry
ˈTHirē/
noun
noun: theory; plural noun: theories

a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
"Darwin's theory of evolution"
> synonyms: hypothesis, thesis, conjecture, supposition, speculation, postulation, postulate, proposition, premise, surmise, assumption, presupposition; More
opinion, view, belief, contention
"I reckon that confirms my theory"
principles, ideas, concepts;
philosophy, ideology, system of ideas, science
"modern economic theory"
a set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based.
"a theory of education"
an idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action.
"my theory would be that the place has been seriously mismanaged"

hy·poth·e·sis
hīˈpäTHəsəs/
noun
noun: hypothesis; plural noun: hypotheses

a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.
"professional astronomers attacked him for popularizing an unconfirmed hypothesis"
synonyms: theory, theorem, thesis, conjecture, supposition, postulation, postulate, proposition, premise, assumption; More
notion, concept, idea, possibility
"his “steady state” hypothesis of the origin of the universe"
Philosophy
a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth.

O

How do you know that evolution wasn't part of god's plan??

Results of free will sometime be unexpected or by chance. Religious folk even admit that we are not puppets of a higher power and that we do have free will...

Things happen by random be it big or small, and when spanned over millions of years can yield all sorts of results...

Do you realize that our own star will grow so large it will envelope the earth and kill us. But maybe we'll get hit by a comet first or get fried by a GRB. Great work god

No. If we look at the stars tonight, it just makes the thought that we are random chance wonderful. Of all the things that could be, we exist. not because a higher power chose to make us, but because we were born into a universe with infinite possibilities for conciousness, millions of which are here on earth with us. Looking up there tonight I can only think one thing. I got lucky. I don't know if I have a soul, or if heaven or hell is waiting for me, i just know that i am alive. And thinking that i am alive because of random chance is just incredible. You go ahead and see a universe where everything is mundane and on purpose. I see a universe where I could have been anything or nothing, and I got to be a human fucking being. I get to laugh. I get to love. I get to be something and someone! Maybe you should look up, and instead of seeing a plan where you don't matter, see all the random events that led to you getting to gaze upon the most beautiful thing in the universe.

its not a guess. if it was theyd call it Darwin's Guess of Evolution or Einstein's General Guess of Relativity. you do realize some words can be used in different ways to mean different things right? RIGHT? not left.

>Proof that evolution is a lie: Go outside and look at the stars in the sky tonight.
>We are not chance

What are you implying?

hes implying that hes a colossal faggot