How do I get big boob GF?

how do I get big boob GF?

Find a girl that likes you, hope she has big tits.

pursuit a girl with big boobs

Sometimes i swear either really dumb cunt s make these thread or literally 12 year olds

This basically. In my experience the bigger the boobs the bigger the ego, but that's just me.

Open boobs, show vegena, bitch lasagna.

Look for shy girls who wear baggy clothing. They are hiding huge titties.

send text say show bobs and puccy have big bobs then make gf if nice puccy to

Bigger the boobs the more leverage they have so you won't get a big titted girl (except fat tits) unless you are successful and fit and all that usual stuff

slim and stacked is impossible to get unless
1) rich
2) 10/10
3) big dick and somehow she knows
4) she's fat af

>work out until you're an actual option
>work until you have plenty of disposable income
you will be able to accomplish one more than the other unless you are connected, choose wisely.

this is true

>slim and stacked is impossible to get unless
>4) she's fat af

yeah i meant to put that separate as the alternative to what you get instead of slim and stacked but i messed up my post

tits aren't too hard to get, if you want an attractive girl with big tits though the secret is
>get rich

slim and stacked is indeed rare
I had a gf who was 18, just slightly chubby, with 40Ds
She dieted and worked out and got tight abs, a tight little booty, and deflated chest
Heartbreaking

get a regular sized gf pregnant.

omg this is so true

Thing is, women do know if you're hung, it soon gets around. If you don't have that reputation being talked about in the bathrooms when hey're powdering their noses it's already game over. Women know how hung the men from their social groups are.

Can confirm.
GF is perfect, wears baggy clothes that make her look chunky but underneath she is hourglass stacked. It's amazing.

...and they all share the big dicks. Life ain't fair but it do...

date a teen

I dated a chick that told ppl my big sick is small so that her friends wouldn't try to get with me. Furious when I found out.

If you walked around in grey sweatpants it would have been nulled by the beautiful bulge.