Why is Asian TV so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQQs3nl0LcY
youtube.com/watch?v=osq3iynN_8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ZDMexGO-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews fear the Samurai

They view black people the way that white people view orcs. My cousin had people taking pictures with him all the time when he first moved to Japan. He thought it was because he played for the city's baseball team, but his teammates explained that it's because people wanted to prove to their friends that they had met a black person in real life.

because Juden doesn't control their airwaves

Looks like clothes aren't the only things that shrink in the laundry

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you a nigger?

I'm half black and half white. My cousin is full black though.

Post the (((western))) original this was copied from. Then it all becomes clear.

What makes me laugh the most about this is that if it weren't a black guy being shoved into the washing machine, Sup Forums alt right SJWs would be screeching that it's feminist Jew nu-male cuck libcuck cuck cuck propaganda, since a female shoves a male into the washing machine.

wat

untrue

black people dont play baseball

Because japan is xenophobic and racist, and they dont apologize for it.

They arent a melting pot like the USA is, when "minorities" are actual literal minorities it doesnt matter.

>since a female shoves a male into the washing machine.

But another male comes out

>I'm half black and half white

You can just say "yes"

the entire world hates black people

name a country that doesnt that isnt shitskinned

So you're black

>black people dont play baseball

MLB is like 15% black if you include all the black latinos.

>melting pot like the USA

Fuck off Zangwill

Nah, I've got light skin, wavy hair, and freckles. People who meet me assume that I'm white.

Every individualist/intellectual in every country finds the statement "x people are y" to be nonsensical, and those are the only opinions that carry any value. Fortunately collectivist sheeple will only become more and more controlled by their superiors.

wow this is the nerdiest comment I've ever seen on Sup Forums

You've never watch sports in your life, have you?

>>>/reddit/

Why is the average IQ on Sup Forums so low? If he's half black half white, then you should be able to do a simple thought experiment to figure out that

>so you're white

carries equal validity. Seriously, how are all of you so unintelligent? It's baffling.

To set the record straight it's a Chinese ad which can't represent Asians in general.

So Obama is not really the first black president?

k

The typical Sup Forums meme is that mixed race people look like Barack Obama, so anons assume that half black=black. They ignore the Derek Jeters and Klay Thompsons of the world.

whats hilarious is in their hentai the men are generally brown/black and ugly so to them (and to any self-respecting person really) niggers are literally like a orc, ogre or beast. it's just legal bestiality to them lol

no amount of BBC shitposting will ever save niggers from being beasts

>imagine how Chinese nu males are viewed as a creature made by Chinese women

Makes you think

Based japan

Israel is the 2nd largest arms supplier to Japan, China, South Korea, and Vietnam and among the largest arms suppliers to Thailand, Cambodia, Burma, the Philippines, and Singapore

I don't think they fear very much from them.

kek. koreans and japanese are even more racist than chinese if not as racist.

Why do neckbeards blame Jews for everything? Is any failure your own fault?

even if you don't there's a shitload of them. Even michael jordan played.

they're extremely threatened by biggu dicku

It's not a meme

If you have black in you then you aren't white.

Think of it like mixing water with shit, if you have a mixture of 50% water and 50% shit in a cup then it's not really accurate to call it a cup of water but it is accurate to call it a cup of shit

because their fucking retarded and fell for the worlds oldest meme (antisemitism)

>If you have black in you then you aren't white.

I didn't claim to be white, I said I was half black and half white.

>feminist Jew nu-male cuck libcuck cuck cuck propaganda

I watched a interview with several black people living in Japan and they talk about how they get kicked out of stores, get pictures taken of them, have people try to fuck them just to say they did, touch their hair, act scared, etc.
At the end the general consensus is they'd rather deal with all that than crazy white people back home.

>Sup Forums

>Even michael jordan played
"Played might" be an exaggeration
>how they get kicked out of stores
Pretty common for all non-Japanese, there are plenty of places that don't serve even ethnic Japanese Brazilians

Is cuck from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums originally?

I know all boards were spamming it at the time but i never saw the original thread if it was a Sup Forums original.

Now even normies and TV personalities say it. It's like Fight Club...

I hope you're enjoying the new enlightened Sup Forums!

Sup Forums used it a bit but it only took off after the AVGN movie threads on Sup Forums

lel

This isn't Japan either

So there three countries in East Asia
Japan: most internationalized and has its own black/African population and media representation. They totally didn't make this ad
Korea: similar to Japan

China: it has a black/African population in major cities.
The country people don't see black people often.
The state has a official media representation of black people. But the state media isn't very pursuasive on this

The lower class urban people have interaction and conflicts with black people and hate them. But their hate are covered up by the official media

The upper class urban people don't see black people in their life or high cultures and are xenophobic.

Or it could just be that the guy was dirty and she did him a favor and gave him a bath?

They are racist but they don't make ads like this. They know about how media works. Chinese don't.

Oh, I had a filter for AVGN at the time so I guess that makes sense. My roommates kept trying to get me to watch it but I locked myself in my room and got shitfaced. Still don't regret it.

>Japan: most internationalized and has its own black/African population and media representation. They totally didn't make this ad
they did though, it a Japanese ad

>implying that girl wasn't culturally enriched immediately after filming this commercial

>racist
A word that's lost any and all meaning.

(((You)))

Is the black actor a cuck for agreeing to this commercial?

OH GOD I CLICKED IT AM I GOING TO JAIL

nigger*

Nope. As soon as they stopped filming he fucked the girl

Do they view white people as elves in LOTR?

black people dont count them as black when they complain about the percentage of black people playing baseball being so low

it was a joke you fucking moron

>black latinos are a different catagory from blacks
Wot

literally white washing

LOL

>typical Sup Forums meme

you never leave your house do you?

It's funny that the black man after washing became a yellow man

youtu.be/HQQs3nl0LcY

Why is Western TV so progressive?

If anyone in your family tree is black in the last fifty generations the whole family tree is tainted and unsalvageable.

>they don't make ads like this. They know about how media works
k
youtube.com/watch?v=osq3iynN_8Y

kek, Europe is fucked

guess it doesn't clean all the stains

>a black actor did that willingly
embarrassing

> their fucking retarded

You seem smart.

what the fuck man

>going from a decent looking black guy to a skinny chink with a bowl cut

Bold decision to show your laundry detergent makes everything black

that is actually really accurate. asian women see white women physical features as perfect and better.

Anti-anti-sjws are a minority here.

that guy is fucking based

they're korean. learn your asians.

What I wondered when the news was calling this racist was why the original Italian version where the white guy is replaced with a superior black guy wasn't ever called racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

found the nigger

Occasionally. I also sometimes look in the mirror and talk to my siblings. None of us "look black" despite having a black father.

hehhaHAHAHAHAHA

Llamar-san?

really makes you think

do they have to pay for healthcare in Thailand?
I thought this was just an American meme

Fucking hell I'm thankful to be white

Would probably kill myself I was one of the lesser races

Damn I can't even imagine how heart rending this video is with a soundtrack too, fuck. Asians really do heartbreak right, its like the West forgot how to cry or something, I literally can't remember a movie that has made me feel like this in years.

There was a kind of outrage so they followed by this commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ZDMexGO-k

top kek

Bollywood does it right sometimes too. Technically asian but not like gook asian.

Wait so he was gay the whole time?

He is now

Nah he expected a hot black girl. That's the joke

That hot black girls don't exist?