Blue pill me on why accepting refugees would be a good thing for a country

Blue pill me on why accepting refugees would be a good thing for a country.

More tax payers, and work force.

the percentage of Koreans in your country would become lower

It's the humane thing to do

Women's sexual curiosity will be satisfied

Muh eternal 6 Gorillion guilt (tm).

kek

>work force

easier to obtain gf

Jesus Japan, you can't just drop bombs like that

It feels good to be on the right side of history

Cheap labor for the corporations.

Also for fighting the demographic problems.

i hate children so much

If somehow they end up become not dumb uneducated criminals they might rev up reproduction rates without goofiing the entire.

Its sort of like sending all Blacks to Harvard Princeton, and Yale. Might go well, probably not a good use of human time/energy.

Accepting refugees provides more labor for a country to continue funding government welfare and retirement programs.

Accepting refugees also increases total GDP for a country because more workers means more production.

Finally, conflict in non-white regions is entirely the fault of white people, thus white countries are obligated to support these refugees.

Population control: a terrorist kills at least two people

Hmmm, I'll take that loli, but the man can get fucked. If they are really in danger, he will accept this.

>More tax payers, and work force.
nope, they are not going to pay taxes nor work, not in significant numbers

more consumers is what they are and banks, inept politicians and businesses love it since they have no other ideas how to activate the economy, while local citizens will be the ones paying the bill and suffering their enrichment

take the money from your working tax payers, give it to your new consumers so they can get a bank account, pay rent, pay cellphone, internet, food, clothing, vehicle, etc

posting in a potentially epic bread
disgonbegud.jpg

the holocaust

if it is done to a country with a low young work force, it works. But like the turks in germany it backfires eventually. you dont depend on the most uneducated people of an already not devaloped country.

We are all human beings, if something terrible would occur in our countries, I'm sure our africans and muslims brothers will accept us in the same manner we are accepting them.

how can Australians even compete?

plus if you are gonna do it make sure that they can blend in. not bring their weird bigoted retarded culture.

Kek
God our women would be raped so hard.

Well, he was asking for the bluepill.

hahahahaha

Wew!

More tax payers, more people to do the shit jobs, and delicious kebab :^)

sweet jesus

because it's 2016

oops, you're right

>Jesus Japan, you can't just drop bombs like that

a common misconception

Japan bringing their A game today.

Just like that.

Nice

it isn't
>You want people to enter legally.
>People in your own country follow your laws
>Why would you excuse outsiders breaking your laws when you don't excuse your own.

also, FUCK Islam. Always make sure your refugees are not moosleems if they say they are make sure they are lying

jesus desu senpai gimme a link

also holy duck Nippon dem bants

Recently japan has dethroned Straya

Japan, you can call korea gay, but we called you so gay we made hiroshima nagasaki

And immigrants in Sweden will dethrone India.

When you compare wealth with your neighbor, getting a poor neighbor will make you feel better.
So get a couple billion with nothing in and you can feel amazing about having a stick.

Takbir

Your birthrates will skyrocket, don't you see birthrates are down if you don't breed like rabbits everything will collapse

ya allahu akbar

how can a strayans even compete with such masterful bants

Because you get to pat yourself on the back and the right to call yourself a totally awesome human being, who is a very progressive, caring and compassionate individual. You get to wear a "NOT RACIST" medal which proves that you are not an evil Nazi, a Trump supporter or a Hungarian.

Have some compassion, have a heart! We all bleed red, the future of this planet is caramel. We caused this, its our responsibility, nationalism is what caused the deaths of 6 gorrilion Jews.

I've heard variations of all of these and as good as I think my rhetoric is, when I hear the "our future is brown/caramel" one I give up because all I want at that moment is to force feed them white phosphorus. And the people who use this argument are always cat ladies who wouldn't dream of mixing themselves, you can tell because they don't have the 'mudshark monocle'.

looks polish

goddamn if I had an army near poland I would invade and put it's inhabitants in zoos or something to segregate them form my glorious future population.

>the future of this planet is caramel.
as caramel creeps forward the whites become more aware of the issue. It has been tolerated thus far due to "catching up" culturally but white people will never truly let go of power. Germanics are determined people. I will learn every facet of science, every reasonable language, learn maintenance of agriculture, bio-systems, and most importantly human health just to preserve my germanic lineage. I have yet to witness that level of dedication (besides Japanese) amongst blacks and non anglo-saxons. They seem concerned with "diversification" to camouflage themselves.

If aussie bants are like a shotgun, nip bants are like snipers.

Diversity is good my Korean friend. You must help those who don't know any better to help themselves, besides do you know what perilous journey they must take to reach Korea? You come from a developed country, they do not, so the burden falls on you to give something back to them and they in the end will develop and reproduce in your country to the point they demand equal rights or more rights than you as a Korean have in yours. This is called progress my friend, if you don't support it you're a xenophobic backwards person. Embrace them or else.

What part of guest worker didn't those Turks understand? They were suppose to make money and go back, they stayed and reproduced.

Do you want to work in a party store for 18 hours a day?

I sure fucking don't, but I like to have someplace to buy beer, liquor, rolling papers, chips and beef jerky at 1:50 in the a.m.

fuggen 'ell lad

>I will learn every facet of

spending your time on a Thai Bicycle Club image board is a great place to start

Cosmopolitan political philosophy holds that all people are of equal moral value (not of equal capability), and that the duties that we have to all people are of equal importance. Special relationships can create additional duties (mother to child, police officer to citizen) but there are basic duties that we all have to all people. These duties are expressed in terms of rights held by people. A right is a bundle of duties that others have towards you. A minimist viewpoint would be that your right to life is a bundle of other people's duty not to kill you. Your right to bear arms is a bundle of other people's duty not to take them from you. Rights are expressed in terms of duties because expressing rights in terms of rights is meaningless. If rights are not expressed in terms of duties they stop existing, basically. If your right to life does not convey duties on others then what does it matter? If I have no duty not to murder you then your right to life doesn't exist. If I have no duty not to seize your guns then your right to bear arms doesn't exist either. So rights are a bundle of duties.

Some cosmopolitans expand the duties that a right conveys. Consider the right to bear arms and the duties it conveys on others. An minimst view might see it as conveying the following duties on citizens:
>to not take somebody's arms without good reason

An expansive view might see it as conveying other duties as well:
>to ensure that arms are affordable
>to ensure that arms are easily accessible
>to ensure that arms can be used in a way that allows for effective self-defence, even on private property
>to provide comprehensive education on arms as part of public schooling

Under an expansive view of the right to life, you may have duties to refugees. Failing to meet these duties makes you morally bankrupt, and may result in the loss of some of your own rights (the loosening of others' duties to you).

so this was his plan all along
surpass australia in shitposting and invade after

Sneaky nips

>no interest in learning other things
>thinks internet is only source of knowledge
>posting on pol means exclusively visiting pol
>posting pic of white women

nigger detected

not if it looks like that