Ask me anything

Ask me anything

What 3x3?

9 of course, unless it is a trick question

What will the last 2 numbers of your next post be?

here is one you could not get I bet.... what is 1 + 2 x 3

What should I do tonight?

I see what you did there... in math you do the division and multiplication first (2x3) then you do the addition (+1) so the answer is 7, you lost

what are your options?

What do you know?

- Finish up Defenders.
- Draw.
- Work on my book.
- Jerk off.

everything you want to know...

Why does Sup Forums act like the grand wizards of virginity?

Jerk off definitely, then draw, work on your book, jerk off again, finish defenders some other time hahahaha

How will the world end?

Does she like me? Will she and I be in a romantic relationship together?

How can I join your Anonymous club?

in your lifetime, it won't, most logical scenario is when the sun goes supernova, but by then humanity would be long gone to other areas of the galaxy

It will last a short time, romance is a state of mind, everybody's idea of a romantic relationship is different, it will end and you will get someone else thereafter

rigorous training, hard work and a selection process.... LMAO

what do you look like?

Is bannon gonna be ok?

Blond hair, even though I dyed them now, sky blue eyes, not very tall, thin waist, moderately large boobs ;-) want to see? lol

many Bannons on this earth and in movies, gotta be more specific, which one?

sure

who will die next on game of thrones?

Organization (Lodge) / Rite / Rank

Yes wanna see

Bannon from Breitbart

if you read the books, you would know it is............. suspense............ (&"#*$@)

No he won't be ok.... sooner or later we all have to face hardships and succomb to them, whether it be personal, professional, mental, or physical, and scars stay forever. He might seem to be ok, but inside he is not

sorry, pic too large to upload

there you go

will we ever travel faster than the speed of light?

well, if you ask modern day scientists thay would say no, but then again, they said that for the speed of sound too... so yes we will, but not in the near future. The orion project got us close to one third the speed of light

anything better quality? want to see more

eum.... no, I'm a girl, interrested in guys

I am gay Jewish chininse communist females
So I want to ask
WTF is my dick small :(

yes, before my studies I posed as a model to some photographer... I could give you access to the portfolio

Who i am?

It's Easter morning. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, and a man was found dead in his home. There are three suspects: the wife, the butler, and the chef. All three of them have an alibi. The wife says she was hiding the Easter eggs for the children. The butler says he was fetching the mail. The chef says he was preparing the turkey for the night's dinner. Who killed the man?

Gay Jewish Chinese Communist Female??? and you want to know why your dick is small??? Maybe because you say you're FEMALE... no dick, it is called something else...

will i get a girlfriend?

Anonymous of course hahahaha