Wtf I love Frank Ocean now

wtf I love Frank Ocean now

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tmmA3dLHPS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pol's coming

>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH SAFE SPACEY
>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH FEEEEHLINGS

wow i never thought about it that way, really made me think.....

>now

but he's always been a nigger faggot, OP

THIS IS NOW AN ALT-RIGHT THREADS.
LEFTIES GET THE FFFFFFFUCK OUT.

>Why [exist] when you could just be quiet?
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA berry profound

>wearing a shirt that says don't say bad things is triggering now
the 2016 election was a mistake

What's wrong with the shirt?

Why would you wanna be a hateful human being?

How progressive.

>don't say bad things
>bad
eth
no
cen
tric

>shirt has "petulant child"-tier logic
>you're just triggered

oops

>acknowledging that the entire concept of being "transgender" flies in the face of science is now considered offensive

>the entire concept of being "transgender" flies in the face of science
in what way

See

racism, sexism and homophobia are obviously hateful and disgusting qualities but let's not be so fast to say that there's anything particularly wrong with "transphobia," or in lesser terms more congruent with reality, skepticism.

i don't think i've ever met a decent trans person in my short 20 years, both online and in person, whereas i have met and known plenty of wonderful people in differing ethnicities, sexes and sexual orientations. i don't know what it is about trannies, they just never seem to "get it," ya know?

are memes legitimate arguments now

>i don't think i've ever met a decent trans person in my short 20 years, both online and in person
most people in rym are terrible, sal, trans or not.

That doesn't work because you are arguing something fundamentally different than what the opposing side is. (Most) trans people acknowledge the biological sex informed by sex chromosomes but are referring to issues of the brain itself not reflecting (due to either structure, illness, or some magical state hitherto-unexplained) the "assigned" sex.

You're arguing with a straw man. Argue neurology and psychology, not genetics.

i'm not just talking rym but i see your point

>muh gender isn't sex

>racism, sexism and homophobia are obviously hateful and disgusting qualities
Whoa there sally

Yes, that is the argument you are encountering. The problem is that you are too dumb to understand that they are making a philosophical argument while you are making a genetic one. You will never, ever, EVER convince someone when you don't argue on the same playing field. You might as well just spend your time elsewhere.

blonde sucked ass
dean blunt did it better

>whores shouldn't be slutshamed
women love doing this, it appreciates the price of pussy
>some dude who's convinced himself he's a woman and breaking all natural laws just to maintain his broken psyche should be encouraged with silence or should be tolerated
these people need therapy not encouragement, why would anyone be for cosmetic castration

>what is free speech
This is why I hate both sides of "the equation". I just sit back and enjoy the show, watch Sperg vs Sperg (Sup Forums vs tumblr).

wow look at the enlightened centrist over here

to be fair NIGGERS SMELL LIKE FUCKING SHIT AND I'M SICK OF THEIR LOUD ASSES but to also be fair, i don't see what's so resourceful about generalizing an entire population of people, positively or negatively

skepticism is fine and should be universal (despite what leftist nu-males will have you believe)

perhaps it has more to do with parenting and patterns of parenting that span generations

jealous?

Wow look at the (((redpilled))) Sup Forumsack over here

me too, I recently listened to the corrected pitch versions of his last album and it´s fucking gorgeous nigg

I can't tell which parts of your post are supposed to be ironic

I'm not a centrist though

Great musical discussion here guys

"transphobia" is a weird concept to me

like obviously they are abnormal and suffer from a mental illness of course people are going to think it's strange. if i saw a schizophrenic saying he was the queen of england walking down the street i'd think it's weird shit too same with a man in women's clothing or on hormones creating that weird uncanny valley genderless look. i dont hate you people, im not scared of you, i dont care if you do it or not, i just find you abnormal and won't pretend like you are the norm. doesn't help a lot have insufferable tumblr activist tier personalities as well.

shh don't shame them user
embrace them!

I'm regretting my HRT now and wish I could sew my dick back on.

To think something is abnormal is fine. To deny someone of that perceived abnormality equal rights is not. That's what I would say is the difference between being 'transphobic' and just thinking transexuals are odd, but whateves.

>why be racist, exist, homophobic or transphobic when you could just be quiet
>exist

does this nigga realize he does that as well?

>To deny someone of that perceived abnormality equal rights is not
what is "equal rights" in this case?

i do think transexuals are odd tbqh

Kill yourself

i'm a bit loopy from binge-smoking pot for a few days so i can't say i blame you
i need a long shower

what's your favorite scott walker album
pls respond before the thread 404's

If you're going out of your way to be a dick then I have no problems with society telling you to shut up. If two gay guys are walking down the street and someone yells, "Faggots!" of course I'd tell them to shut up. You have a right to do so, yes, but I'm also within my rights to tell you to quit being an asshole. Don't be an asshole and then bitch about a public backlash by hiding behind the First Amendment. The First Amendment doesn't stop society from telling you to fuck off.

The problem is when people bring up legitimate points in a debate (gay men are more likely to have STDs, AIDS, rectal cancer; trans people have an abnormally high suicide rate; the wage gap is calculated with poor methodology and motives; black people make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of violent crime; etc.), they get dismissed as "bigoted," and then their "could" becomes a "should," and then freedom of speech is limited.

that's a hard one, i love scott 1-4 and the drift but i think tilt is the most hard-hitting and personally gripping
what about you

The same rights as someone who was not a transexual - there are obvious grey areas but equality under the law is fundamental.
I do too desu, but i don't think that makes me transphobic - if a colleague at work is a transexual i'm not gonna treat them differently but might think they were a bit weird until i got to know them - i'd think the same about someone who was, saaay, a jehovah's witness, doesn't mean i'm jehovah's witnessphobic or whatever

> what's so resourceful about generalizing an entire population of people, positively or negatively
is this a serious question

welcome to being 17 we await your arrival at the gates of true maturity

don't care, he still makes goood music

I never actually listened to scott desu but I've a few of his albums in my backlog

not him but i agree with your opinion on tilt. it's one of the most intense experiences in modern music

>true maturity
Not that guy, but he's right.

>The same rights as someone who was not a transexual
name these rights that they would be denied, if you're talking about the military they wont even let you in if you have any chronic disability thatll hinder your physical ability. Even something as small as ADHD or even high blood pressure or diabetes will get you denied, why shouldn't someone on hormones making them weaker and their bones less dense.

name some rights because going into the military isn't a right but you are allowed to apply

yeah that's called being 17
later on you start to understand why this realization is irrelevant

t.15 yr old

Nah, but you will soon enough "girl".

you sure showed me by being a basic bitch "hurr i have truly understood some Great Truth by describing rudimentary applications of the first amendment"

like do you want a cookie for using the same critical thinking skills as a middleschooler

>jumping straight to the military
I'm not talking about the military situation in the US - that's a grey area and really should be done on a case by case basis - you're right, equal rights involve being allowed to apply to the military - they have the right to not allow you entry based on whatever criteria they believe you require to be a soldier. (It's stupid in my personal opinion to say that being on hormones makes someone too weak to serve in the military - it might make them weaker, limiting their ability to become a marine or a high level soldier but disbarring them completely from military service would, in my opinion, be a waste - but not transphobic). I'm talking about backwards countries where being transexual is illegal.

kek

Whoa
Remember all those debates on TV regarding sexuality and race and all that shit? The different political parties which all take a different stance on those topics? All the books written by modern and ancient philosophers who each of them had their own conclusions to those questions which still remain open for some fucking reason?

Till now.
And all it took was a gay nigger in a white shirt

t.15 yr old

>that's a grey area
lmao no it isn't
>It's stupid in my personal opinion to say that being on hormones makes someone too weak to serve in the military
idiot
hormones directly influence thought process which makes it difficult to gauge your reaction to trauma
41% (MINIMUM) of trans people attempt suicide, the number is higher for minorities and underprivileged groups who also identify as trans-- what do you think military service does to suicide rates? hmm?

>backwards countries where being transexual is illegal.
this is ethnocentric

when you were young you were the king of carrot flowers

b-b-b-but that's because the cis white man wont have sex with them you bigot

>TFW both

Threads like this are why I left this subreddit. Unfortunately I came back.

>is this a serious question
don't you fuck with me!

he's a great artist for sure -- i feel that tilt is scott at his most realized, organic and fresh, relative to the drift especially.
farmer in the city in particular is just ridiculous. love the strings, the tension, the lyrics, everything.

don't overlook his work with the walker brothers btw, it's less classically influenced but still great

>"facts are sexist, racist, homophobic, etc."
>mature
Fuck off, mate. This is why the left keeps losing. They're not even willing to listen. They're not willing to debate. They don't even want to hear the opposition's point of view. They'd rather insult people and label them every different kind of "ist" and "phobic" they can imagine.

Let's just take a second to acknowledge what this is really about. Conservatives lost the gay rights wars, and now they need something new to be angry with liberals about. The trans backlash was just the logical continuation of that sentiment.

>lmao no it isn't
Yes it is
>hormones directly influence thought process which makes it difficult to gauge your reaction to trauma
41% (MINIMUM) of trans people attempt suicide
There are plenty of positions in the military that do not require face to face high level combat - that's why i personally don't think it's necessary to completely bar a person on hormones. I don;t know much, i'll be honest, but If their thought process is being influenced, to what extent is it being influenced anyway? You may be a trans person on hormones which influence your thought processes in a way that means they are still as good as other people on the bottom end who still serve in the military. Why a blanket ban and why not a case by case basis? There could still be trans people on hormones who aren't affected severely enough to hinder their combat efficiency massively who are not likely to attempt suicide and are able to fill other positions in the military.
>this is ethnocentric
...so what if it is? Does that mean that I can't point out that other countries' laws are transphobic? 'Don't criticize what they're doing, it's just their culture' - that's some bullshit liberalism right there.

no trans ppl are just weird.

Does your mtf voice pass, Sup Forums?

vocaroo.com/i/s0tmmA3dLHPS

>"facts are sexist, racist, homophobic, etc."
>mature
what are you talking about, I didn't say any of that.

>This is why the left keeps losing.
the left has been winning the culture war for over 50 years pull your head out of your ass

all they have to do to """stop losing""" is continue milking those minority / fem votes until the cows come home and continue shilling for immigration to supplant the dying voters in swing areas

you don't even realize that you're a reactionary to the fact that the left has NOT been losing for so long lmao

>They'd rather insult people and label them every different kind of "ist" and "phobic" they can imagine.
doy doy doy doy

you ever wonder why these people are so manic for their cause and will easily turn to violence and violent rhetoric? it's because they understand that the nitty-gritty of the facts / philosophies don't matter and use this understanding to motivate their side beyond all rational action. this is the same reason why trump is a natural born salesman. this is probably the first time in your life you've seen a conservative be as good as the opposition at this.

r e a d
a
b o o k

>check out Sup Forums after a long while
>Sup Forums bait thread on the front page

See you in a month.

Can I reply to this?

It's a tool your DNA uses to regulate the ratio of testosterone to estradiol produced by the ovaries or the testes. DNA itself contributes zero (0) bearing to the anatomy of one's gender, let alone the psychology of one's gender

This

If you wanna do it fine, but I'm not going to act like you're anything other than a nutcase

except you know the penis and vagina

>Yes it is
no, it really isn't lmao

> If their thought process is being influenced, to what extent is it being influenced anyway?
it does not fucking matter you utter moron
if your vanilla, sober mind cannot handle the task, you're out
you do not put an unpredictable person in a clutch position when lives are on the line

>Why a blanket ban and why not a case by case basis?
logistics and sending a message. the more people google "trans suicide" or "trans mental health" the more they realize the need for actual scientific focus and public attention to the mental health needs of trans people outside of the usual malarkey of "be nice and they won't keep killing themselves :)))" it is also completely unnecessary to let them all in. we do not need potential wildcards. we. do. not. need. them.

>There could still be trans people on hormones who aren't affected severely enough to hinder their combat efficiency massively who are not likely to attempt suicide and are able to fill other positions in the military.
this would be relevant if psychology was a harder and more reliable science, but it isn't. you can't straight up predict when someone will go postal. that's why we still have people who go postal. because you can't accurately predict it.

>Don't criticize what they're doing, it's just their culture'
yeah this is what I'm talking about
mass tolerance is in no way a proven measure of a civilization reaching enlightenment (actually more closely correlated to a civilization in final stages before collapse lol) and assuming that another country is backward because they don't agree with ONE of your post-modern philosophy on how we should accept this condition before attempting to fully understand it is retarded

shiggidy wiggidy kill yourself

>tfw you're that last straight male on earth

Feels bad man

>corrected pitch versions of his last album

post sauce

no we just don't want to see you walking around in makeup and a dress when you have stubble and a square jaw

>shiggidy wiggidy kill yourself
.......bye Sup Forumsm nice knowing you
agree, post this before i go

Good riddance tranny

we don't want you here

Say that again and you're leaving this thread on a hospital stretcher.

>implying your two choices besides centrism are facile Sup Forums conservatism or facile tumblr progressivism

What should I have for dinner?

You'll be leaving in a casket shortly after you look at your body in the mirror honey

why should anyone care about what you want to see
I thought free speech was a thing

why would a man give up his dick?

Anything /fit/ approved.

Chicken breast, steamed veggies and rice.

it says sexist, the s is covered you fucking mong

I didn't say i want to ban you i just stated why I don't like your lifestyle

>implying the tranny nu-male diet of root beer and devil dogs isn't better

right but why care so much about this specific lifestyle
I don't like the lifestlye of a lot of people but I don't put them in groups and ridicule them
not trans btw

What's wrong with devil dogs?

why care about anything

>not trans btw
so you're another white male sticking your nose into something u know nothing about.
fuck off