Pro/cons about Italy

What do you think of Italy? Have you ever been there or did you just meet some dagos of italian descent?
WW1, WW2 jokes accepted!

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/italian-tomatoes-the-product-of-migrant-slave-labour/news-story/fece485267a1dd13b34a9ac78718208d
news.starbucks.com/news/starbucks-announces-it-will-open-stores-in-Italy-in-2017
museotorino.it/view/s/bdd983a0cb2e4c06912b6539e0d1cee7
italiaexpress.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/lemigrazione-italiana-interna-negli-anni-50-e-60/
comuniverso.it/index.cfm?menu=508
seattletimes.com/business/starbucks-finally-perks-up-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pro: me
cons: you

Just the same.

Thank you for helping me make my coffee every morning.

the north is a shithole, the south is literally africa

it's just a very boring place imo

oh american that using moka instead sciacquone.
ebin!

Sorry switzerland for stealing your jobs with our low waged workers.

t. mountain jew

Give South Tyrol back.

Incredible country.

Negri > terroni >>>>>> sabbianegri

Was there in the summer holiday in Rome. It was awfull. Gypsies and niggers trying to sell s.o EVERYWHERE

Been over three times, although I have never been south of Rome.

Generally a chill country, lovely countryside and wine. People are lazy (being Latins) but pleasant. Venice smells like urine everywhere though.

Never, I enjoy going there on vacation and still speak Italian.

Honestly if you purged Sicilians and the Napolese or just temporarily turned them into a a colony with no voting rights or local representation you would have a shot at making one of the best countries in Europe.

Pros: Wine, food, fashion, art, architecture

Cons: niggers and gypsy beggars, drivers on the road

I've been to Venice, Assisi, Florence, Pisa, the Vatican, and Rome. Romans are very forward with people. I miss Venice the most as it just feels like it's own world. Kill all the Africans through eugenics and Italy will improve so much. I almost had to beat a Kenyan to the ground before I ended up throwing his stupid fucking Chinese trinkets he kept pushing on me.

I've been there for one week last year. I had the same impression, beautiful city ruined by gypsies and corruption.

t. terrone
>inb4 "no"
tutti gli italiani sono terroni

>Venice smells like urine everywhere though.
It's not urine. It's rancid pigeon shit.

if it was for me, i gave you back that italo-kraut shithole ASAP.
though your butthurt makes you very funny.

>People are lazy
when will this meme end?

GIVE IT BACK!

That is somewhat gratifying to know, since the humidity makes alleys all seem wet.

Still smells like urine though.

>Kill all niggers

Nah senpai we need them
>theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/italian-tomatoes-the-product-of-migrant-slave-labour/news-story/fece485267a1dd13b34a9ac78718208d

uhh dat outrage

Absolutely love Italy.

> great food
> beautiful women
> nice clothes
> cool way of life
> amazing landscapes and architecture
> less niggers than France
> lots of redpilled people

my dads father is from Torino. My mother is Israeli.

My non-jewish italian side of the family is 100% less nuclear.

Italians are scum

> My mother is Israeli.

stopped reading here

>Spotted the kike

Let me just swtich sides again
>italy in anything ever
>well dressed but useless

Honestly, you retards are worse than the frogs.

so flashy

Va fancullo testa di cazzo

>Italian Coffee
>good

cheesus christ

Ahmed, don't hate. At least we Jews don't need to guilt our way into existence like sand niggers.

Can't you Americans even shut the fuck up about things you're clearly inferior at

>Vaffanculo testa di cazzo
>fixed

Very good ameribro!

What the actual fuck, is this real?

no wonder yuros are so poor

לך תזדיין בן זוהב

kek

Jews :

> drive german cars
> eat french cuisine
> wear italian clothes
> go on vacations in Paris, London, Milano
> shit on Europe and its people

You people are disgusting.

In two years you'll all be drinking starbuck's burnt coffee. :^)

South Tyroler here, ask me anything my Austrian friend.

I like Italy.

>pros
Very nice people, and red pilled (saw shop owner kick out some Tunisian that didn't speak Italian
Beautiful architecture
Best food in the west
>cons
Sicily
Corrupt Government
Bad traffic

Overall, it's a nice place with a rich history. They just need to fix their government

jesus christ, how american know such tricks to trigger italian people

Starbucks never wanted to start a business in Italy because they have literally no chance of selling their overpriced hipster shit.
The only place where they could run a shop is in large cities and nowhere else.

>paying StarJew to roast your coffee
>not saving $ and getting better product by doing it at home

Padanian indipendence when?

Hello South Tyrol. When will you rejoin the fatherland?

Starbucks here is going to fail harder than your army did in Vietnam.

Holy fuck Italy bringing the bantz

So funny...at least South Italy is not colonized like North Italy
Percentages of stangers, nigger and sandnigger in North Italy cites:
Milan - almost 20%
Turin more than 15%
Venice more than 10%
Pioltello 25% lol it's a record
South Italy:
Palermo: not even 4%
Naples: almost 5%
Bari: not even 3%

Don't like Italy, don't like Italians, you people are as bad as the fucking french.
Just mass suicide and be done with it

ohhh foockin' perfectly roasted

Spaghettianons how did the North manage not to get screwed over and infested by the mafia like the south?

I mean they even bury nuclear waste in their farms down there and have trash piled up in the streets. Its utter maddness

>US Army
>fail

Try again Jamal. We did abandon south vietnam though.

Our government threatened to deploy the army in our region if we even only tried to held a referendum.

In my opinion we would be better as independent country like Lichtenstein or San Marino since we have a lot of different laws from both Italy and Austria and we are currently doing very good (we have one of the highest GDP per capita in Europe).

I also like how other Italians keep saying that we are a parasite region when we are the most contributing region in Italy, and also other autonomous regions like Sicily are the real parasite in our country, sucking money from Italy and wasting them on corruption and criminality.

that's because the South is not that different from Africa or the Middle East

>Use Microsoft
>use wavz
>Use apple

All Israeli innovated companies

>Mein fuherer

Goy you so cray cray

Killing ourselves is still a better option than having emu warlords doing the job for you. And I don't even want to think how badly that upcoming carp war will end for your people.

I'm not sure you realize how many gooks we killed

>muh bluepill
and you have never ask youself why you have to leave from Vietnam?

I wouldn't waste my time arguing with the descendent of a convict and an abo.

>deploy the Army
>Italy wanting to act against international law

You could stay autonomous - same as right now - with the difference of being a part of Austria, and more importantly Tyrol on maps.

Visited Tuscany and Rome in the recent years and I've been to Venice a decade or so ago. Landscape is nice, I love your architecture and history and the food/wines are also great. But you have too many niggers, especially in Rome, in Tuscany they concentrated only on the beaches.

Don't worry you spergs, they will have humility and respect for the mud you call coffee. news.starbucks.com/news/starbucks-announces-it-will-open-stores-in-Italy-in-2017

If they can open a location in IRAQ, they will STEAMROLL italy, all you limp-wristed canoli addicts won't be able to lift a fucking finger.

(OP)
What the hell? Why the fuck would you make this thread? For what purpose could it possibly exist to serve? Was there honestly any reason to start this? Could you really not have gone your whole life without starting this? I really don't see any reason for it to exist. It's like' "hey, let's start a stupid fucking thread that serves no fucking purpose!" Do you enjoy this? Is this your twisted way of having fun? Are you enjoying yourself? Why would you do this? And why the fuck have so many people replied to this shitty thread? Who would subjugate themselves to such self-loathing? Is there any reason? Do they get off on it? Why? Who does that? You guys are a bunch of disgusting freaks. I don't even know why i come here anymore.

Your numbers are entirely made up and exaggerated

I want the axis back, I miss you guys, I miss when we all were friends and we played nazi together..

Please tell me more about bill gates and Steve jobs being Jewish. You fucking kiles lie as easy as you breathe.

Are Italians white? Cute one is interested in me but I gotta know if I'll wind up saving my race or being a degenerate.

>muh redpill that's actually bluepill
Literally identical situation to the Iraq war:
>US goes in be fuck it
>public: wooo we wont
>three years later: we're still here?
>five years later, public want to GTFO
>gov know that can't happen because instability
>Public elects liberal pres
>liberal pres take away US troos
>shitty democracy falls apart
>people we were fighting take over the county

Does she have brown eyes?

Do you have brown eyes?

you britbong have a mudslim as london major, you are already degenerate as fuck

She has brown eyes, mine are blue.

I'm from way up north m8, hardly any blacks and muzzies in my village. Fuck the south.

White as fuck.

Ok. Do you want south italy too?

museotorino.it/view/s/bdd983a0cb2e4c06912b6539e0d1cee7

italiaexpress.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/lemigrazione-italiana-interna-negli-anni-50-e-60/

Top kek we have colonized you in the past, don't be so rude to your ancestors.

You still got zerg-rushed in the end. The only achievements you got out of that fiasco where: a) Managing to still lose a war that was basically won as of january 27 1973, due to republicans accidentally the whole presidency and hippies taking over, b) Organizing the largest retreat in modern history.

It was a major failure, believe me. We know a thing or two about failing militarily.

Dirty money gets made in the South, the North is for money laundering. Politicians act as middlemen. Mafia is a centralized entity with immense financial power and governs our country, make no mistakes
The farms you are talking about are all mafia owned.

We had a chance to clean up the parliament with Movimento 5 Stelle some time ago, and from there clean all the way down, but people are exposed to propaganda day and night (just check out how well do we fare in terms of freedom of expression) so they just rabidly spout slogans and memes against them, as carefully instilled by our mafia overlords via newspapers/national TV/etc.

There is no chance of economic growth here, and the recent trend that looks like some kind of economic development (courtesy of Draghi's helicopter money) gets trumpeted by our media just like it happens in North Korea.
Renzi is a facade men for Mama Merkel, he just does what he's told and does a few favours here and here to his mafia sponsored benefactors (that also happen to own all of the major newspapers)

Real issues are constantly swept under the rug and hidden behind a courtain of "North vs South", "Left vs Right" and "Let's waste a few months in parliament debating whether fags should get married or not".
Nothing really ever gets done, every chance of change drowns in endless bickering between different political parties paid by the same mafia, while their braindead supporters treat it like it's a football match

It's fucked, it's all fucked

You're aware that the head of the companies reside in in Tel Aviv, right?

Your goyim autism is showing,

cons ; facist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
like ow do u do becose no europ countruy is black bUT still rasciste

comuniverso.it/index.cfm?menu=508

These are real numbers, i don't even count the illegal immigrants.

Only hipster faggots in Milan will ever go to Steinbucks, otherwise people won't give a shit because you can get a breakfast twice as good for half the price literally anywhere else.

No thanks.

italian women are the most beautiful in the world.
that's why italian men all have weird mommy issues.

God dam that's worse than I thought. I saw some Addiopizzo stuff and got all optimistic.

Does the food and women make up for it?

>Uncharacteristically, Starbucks has also dipped its toes into franchising.
seattletimes.com/business/starbucks-finally-perks-up-in-europe/

The best part is that, Italians will be doing it to themselves. :^)

I went there for 3 weeks during April this year. Such a beautiful country, so much history and a great culture although, Rome was littered and smelled of poo every street. I like the Italians but for some reason all the women over 30 are such hags, and are quite rude where as the men are kind, funny fellows. There were refugees in every big city trying to sell me their roses or bird seed and their selfie sticks. They're a real problem I hope they all leave. Orvieto was based, on a wall was spray painted "white power" and saw a lot of nationalism in quite a few cities. Overall experience of Italy was 8/10 great country. Thinking of moving there

Sorry, it's a pqckage deal only

>some time ago
that time is gone, m5s is as bad as everyone else right now

>Ctrl+F Italy
>0 results

Kys Tyrone.

Leggiti l'ultimo post del Bagnai.

Coming from Sicily.
I can say i'm white as fuck.

Visited Italy as a typical tourist that doesn't speak the language so my viewpoints will be a little skewed.

What I noticed

>Beautiful architecture
>Only fat people are American tourists
>Everyone wears a suit
>Can't really get 'bad' food
>Africans selling bootleg purses etc in the street
> Gypsies / pickpockets but again was in tourist area so it's to be expected.
> Scooters everywhere

I had some good and bad experiences with the locals but I work in a very touristy area and I can tell you that tourists are resented anywhere they are en masse especially when they don't speak the language so I take my negative experiences with a grain of salt.

All in all Italy is pretty great. It's a country that has had it's ups and downs but it's been there for thousands of years and you see that every where you go (at least I did). If I spoke Italian I wouldn't be opposed to living there. Seems like the quality of life and sense of community is very strong there.
I think a modest wage in Italy would give you financial access to all the things you need but living in a time capsule of the Roman empire, good food, and a strong sense of identity, community, and culture are better than making an above average wage in a place that lacks those things.

I live right outside of Boston and even though this is the oldest part of the country it still felt depressing coming back because the stark contrast in architecture. Going from Roman arches and beautiful marble buildings to weather worn duplexes was a bad feel.

I've been to most major European countries, Italy seemed like the best place to me. Great weather, great architecture, people care about their culture a lot. Seems like a perfect place to live. Don't know anything about your politics, but you didn't seem cucked at all to me, seemed like you didn't give a shit about any country but your own.

Yeah at least here you ain't getting cucked and the food is the best in the world.
Our women are hot and family oriented, overwhelmingly catholic and asserive (which is why there is the whole mama boy stereotype since families are matriarchical especially in the south)
Don't believe the memes senpai, they still good. They will make Italy great again

>comuniverso.it/index.cfm?menu=508
The majority of those are eastern europeans and chinks