How does it feel that white women prefer black cock over white cock? Also...

How does it feel that white women prefer black cock over white cock? Also, white women prefer asian professionals over their white counterparts. Every asian doctor has a white woman at his side. What’s wrong with white men these days? Seems to be that no one is interested in small dicked, uneducated, plumber whitebois!

It's 2017, nobody get's trolled anymore.

I’m a white woman and I couldn’t agree more. Asian men are the real catch.

Says the whiteboi cuck.

just cause you take it in the ass and wear a dress doesn't mean you are a woman

so true. i stopped dating white men years ago.

Femanon here. I agree that so called white "men" are impotent and have small cocks.

Let me guess. You’re white and you hate the fact that BBC is what girls crave.

White boys can easily compete with blacks. The sad fact, though, is that it boils down to income. I am a white guy with an average body and an unremarkable 6" penis, but I have easy access to white women because I make 150k per year. I could have the same access if I were a poor black with a big dick, but I am more content with my circumstances. I get the women, and I have the cash, and I will retire young and very comfortably.

>compete with blacks
Obviously can’t compete with asians.

Femanon here, that is perfection. Makes my pussy wet.

> white
> 5'6
> 6" dick
> smash daily

In your dreams whiteboi. BBC smashes your girlfriend white you lick up his cum.

Jesus. I know you can post pretty much whatever on Sup Forums, but this threads are just stale.

My dicks little but at the end of the day we both bust the same nut and I get to not be a sub human nigger.

why do you have so many pictures of black cock? you from atlanta?

Nigs, are insecure and can't take their mind off white people's dicks. What do you expect.

Fair enough. They say it's the end of the white race, but no matter how much they breed with whites, they cant breed out the white.

Larper

Larper, women don't write like that

Because there's a way women write??

When it's all said and done black people know that white people literally have a million advantages over them by default. I mean they literally were all captured and made slaves, they think they're punching up at us with shit like this but don't realise we don't give a shit. It's only an argument to THEM because we all already know what's up. If they were better people they wouldnt have allowed themselves to be captured by us so easily. Couldnt even defend themselves against the white men because they didn't have the technology due to the fact that they simple weren't smart enough creatures to create it despite being from the birthplace of humanity. We literally gave you dumb fucks a head start, but your bodies and minds weren't enough to match ours.

This is now an Asian boi thread

isn't the real question "Why are minority women so undesirable?"

Because there's a way women express themselves