So I'm fresh out of a devastating breakup. 7 months gone. Hardly eaten...

So I'm fresh out of a devastating breakup. 7 months gone. Hardly eaten, only thing I've wanted was chocolate covered almonds but havent had any yet. going out to stock up n stuff monday. any other snacks I should get? Suggestions?

Reply with snacks because I think having 1200% of my daily intake of sugar and protein won't be good. I want diversity in my snacks.

Suggest

Get those little packets of saltines with cheese between them.

Hows 9th grade goin for you

What? What are they called?

i love clif energy bars, those shits r good and have protein and shit in em

Salted cashews, they're expensive but good.

Remember to make sure they're activated almonds.

Goin' into grade 10 actually

pills
a lot of 'em

MODS

No one likes a rat.

Dunno, but they look like this.

I wish (;

Learning to cook better helped me after my last breakup, use Supercook if youre a lazy faggot who hates thinking of new shit to shop for, or All Recipes if slightly less lazy.

wait what how

Suck it up. Just got out of a three year relationship. Wasted my whole high school life. Senior this year and I'm gonna reak havoc.

Some dick and potatoes nothing beats potatoes

you must be 18 years or older etc.

MODS MODS MODS

I kinda already know but hardly anything really interests me. It feels like most things I just dont want to eat and eating or even thinking of eating makes me feel sick

I hope you're joking.

you mean about ??? Dude its a joke calm your tits

I was in OP's spot at 29, getting dumped by the only gf I had ever had. Was rough, and I lost a lot of weight (and was only like 130lb to begin with), was suicidal, all of it.

Dark chocolate almonds are the best. Try to get microwave things - frozen burritos, freezie pizzas (the small single serving ones if you don't want to bake in the oven), and get fruit. It's quick and easy to eat and will still help a health wise, and it will actually help in making you feel better.
Your food options need to be quick, easy, small and manageable to consume in one sitting, and provide a large amount of calories for little consumption (but the calories can't be all sugar or all fat).

Trying to eat and not be underweight after a breakup is fucking hard. I started with pizza, and it helped. Good luck, user, sorry you're going through this. It will get better, but you have to make it better / accept new opportunities. I am two years out, have dated other girls now and realized it's not the end of the world that the only girl that ever loved me bailed on me for another dude, and now I speak a new language in a new country, and enjoy life.

It will get better. Start w/ pizza and frozen food, work your way up to cooking.

get some trailmix and stop being a faggot

I can cook most meals at okay quality as it is, but the cooking part isn't the problem, its the eating... I'll try to start out on pizza like you said since I haven't had it since before the break up, but idk if it'll work. It will have to be the small ones since I'm trying to keep everything low costing

I might, idk yet. I'd end up picking the raisins out so that's only half the trail mix being eaten anyways

This site is complete satire and sarcasm Idk newfag what do you think

I assume stupid before all else.

>Low cost
>Single serving
Pick one.
Buy the 5$ Digiorno, eat the whole thing for 1800 calories over 2-3 sittings.
Or, buy 3 single serving pizzas at $2.50 and 400 calories a piece for $7.50 total.

Well where I live there are these really small pizzas, only like 5, maybe even 4 inches in diameter. they're about 5 dollars for 4 and they're okay but I just don't hold much food, and now that i've lost all appetite I wanna eat hardly anything, any cooked food (microwave included) makes me feel sick when I think of eating it. Like that feeling you get when you're really really full but see food