Alright guys. I got a vasectomy yesterday and am basically on a forced 7 day no-fap...

Alright guys. I got a vasectomy yesterday and am basically on a forced 7 day no-fap. I used to fap at least 3 times a day, today has been terrible. How do you guys manage to not fap??

When your balls are swollen, you have no desire to fap.

legit just do something else. Also why the fuck did you get a vasectomy?

Go to bed Joe

That trap is a legit qt.

I didnt fap for 17 years. You can do it for 7 days

This is now a Tay-Tay thread

Because I don't want kids. Fuck that. Now I can ensure I keep all of my money and no female can trap me.

Stop lying OP.
3 times a day isn't normal.
Also this:

read the Bible you degenerate faggot

I mean this:

Psh. 3 times a day plus banging chicks every 4 or 5 days. I think I just have high test. I also workout all the time and can't do that either for a week.

I have literally never tried to not fap. my dick out is right now.

fuck off david, being lost in the warp for 7 minutes was only 17 years for us get fucked.

get that lobster claw amputated too ffs

Done that. Boring as fuck.

serious question -- is 2 times a day abnormal? I do when I wake up and when I go to sleep.

Good job, OP. I'm going to do the same. Bitches be devious.

Fuck yeah. Just make sure to find a doc who isnt a massive faggot. Some docs wont do the procedure if you're young and have no kids.

I work a labor intensive job, work out, and still manage to get through about 3-5 a day so I have no idea what's normal

Incorrect, I wanted to come like 2 days later. I had giant, inflamed, swollen nuts because I flew too soon afterwards, and I still had the gf play with them and finish me off.

okay good, I feel better

I'm 35 and single with a full time job. Perfect target for ticking time bomb bitches looking to retire.

Dude for real. Get on that shit. I'm 25 so it was a bit of a struggle to get it done. I also have a very lucrative future ahead and the bitches can smell that shit a mile away. Now I can just blow loads and walk away. Or in a few weeks when I get verified sterile anyways.

Are you white?

After my vasectomy, my balls were tender for about 4 days, so no desire to beat off. So worth it being able to always blow inside and never worry again if she's pregnant.

Yeah. I know, sorry can't contribute to the master race anymore.

I've talked to a few people that have done it and I've done a bit of research. Don't get your hopes up 2 weeks from now. It can take 2 months

>vasectomy
>not a dad
>no 12 children
>white
duh?

I came probably 3 days after (mine was open ended though), and I am at the 3 month-ish mark and I can attest that stuff will be weird down there with random pain sometimes even up until now. Need to get in and verify that I'm sterile, so I can bang the crazies all I want, lol.

My doc said 30 ejaculations. I told him to give me 2 days, ha. he said the earliest we could test is 3 weeks. I'm sure I can pump out 30 in less, no problem.

Like random pain while ejaculating?? That would be the worst.

lol. Makes me wonder about my friend's brother in law. He said it took 6 months, though I'm not sure I believe him. Maybe his doc just sucked.