Why do white people hate Jews so much?

Why do white people hate Jews so much?

Every other ethnic group they just seem to view as annoying or are largely indifferent but with Jews the hatred is very real.

Why?

Ignorance and low education standards.

Because, other than Asians, they're the one group who actually *are* financially superior to whites. This scares them.

>implying putin isn't the richest man alive

Jews are satanic.

>Why do white people hate Jews so much?

They're fucking parasites.

>they don't consider Russians white for some reason

you'd be mad too if the rabbi ate your foreskin

Christians are Satanic. God says "I am not a man" (Numbers 23:19) yet Christians worship a man. Any religion that worships a false God will hate the people who worship the true one.

he loves kids

jealous of Jews much?

When people say "It's the jews!" they don't mean it's your average jewish person consciously participating in a grand conspiracy. They're talking about the leaders and the pseudo-intellectuals like college professors. There is so much damning evidence against judaism that jews work tirelessly to erase history and re-write it with themselves as victims and heroes. They cannot stop lying as a people, even relatively innocent "average Joe" jews, largely because they're lied to from birth to the grave. The jewish people are being used by their leaders and it's fucked up because there are a lot of good jews out there. What's worse is they're judaizing other groups (ie: BLM, feminists, SJWs) in order to have them carry out the destruction of civilized society for them. The conspiracy is pretty grand and stretches back to Babylon, maybe even before then if you take their own accounts seriously. And it's all written down, it's basically an open conspiracy that they talk about, write about, so on and so forth. That's why they need to control media and education, to introduce doublethink, newspeak, re-written history, so on.

Except goys control the media, academics, government, and finance.

So..... you got really close to proving your conspiracy theory, but for the part that everything is wrong and the fact condemn it.

Sure, buddy. Let's not look at who actually owns and operates the majority of the civilized world's media. And let's pretend that jews don't hold prominent positions in academics. And let's completely gloss over the fact that I stated they judaize other groups to have them carry out their plans. Are you trying to be dense or are in damage control mode?

This.

This, same thing is happening with muslims

bump

I don't hate jews. I hate zionists.

Many jews are not zionists and many zionists are not jews.