Sis in law

Sis in law

ass?

not this time, bro

Any more? spy cam?

your wife's sister, or your sibling's wife?

Yeah, answer this OP.

Wifes

cool, here's mine

How did you obtain these pics OP? Please share with the group.

very nice, more

Ass pics

she's got nice tits...any pussy visible shots?

more?

whats the best way to get pics like this?

only one more. Cam slipped part way through the recording so it's all at an awkward angle

nice to get a pussy shot though. Did she notice the cam if it slipped?

I'm guessing no, it slipped while she was in the shower. However, at one scene it looks as if she looked right at the cam but she's never said a word about it.

How did you set up your camera? Tips?

I used a cellphone. I wrapped it in a light black cloth and put it at the bottom of the laundry basket. The battery ran for about three hours.
>pic related, sister in law too
Once my wife found it luckily it was locked but she did wonder why it was so hot. Told her some lie but I had to stop for a while after that.

I just put my phone behind the toilet and made sure I could see the lens. Unfortunately I didn't account for pipes vibrating the floor, which caused the phone to slip which is why I have the giant bar in my pics

I love how similar my wife's pussy is compared to her sister's. I know they're related and all but it's still nice to think about.

pics of the sister's pussy? or were you the one to post here ?

I posted sister-in-law
I'm comparing my wife's pussy to her sister's.

yes, I meant your wife's sister, aka your sister in law. We meant the same thing

mom's friend found my phone in bathroom once. she asked me about it and i said i had to charge in there since my outlet in my room doesn't work lol. watched video later and she was about to pull down pants before she covers up the phone