For every interresting post, that blows my mind, will post a random photo from my collection, some nudes, pic related...

For every interresting post, that blows my mind, will post a random photo from my collection, some nudes, pic related, give it your best shot...

Other urls found in this thread:

brainskewer.com/fire-hydrant-patent-lost-patent-office-fire/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon
livin3.com/50-cool-and-weird-fun-facts-that-you-should-know
thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2013/06/53-quotes-that-will-make-you-rethink-everything/
youtube.com/channel/UCIcI5ooQqcZUKJVQrguRzmA
patreon.com/williamjordan?alert=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the pyramids were as old to the romans as the romans were to us

There are lice living in your eyelashes

um... ok, not as interresting as Cleopatra being born closer to the Iphone than to the pyramids... knew that one, I bet you have better than that

this got pruned by mods....
>sophomore year of high school
>the school has this one hallway that is full of special ed classes, and a few normal people classes.
>The school had about 80 tards, all with varying degrees of tardiness.
> from just stupid but a normal person to needs to be constantly restrained, foaming at the mouth. We'll talk about him later
>A tard with autism, lets call him Ted, is prone to shitting himself whenever hes surprised or scared.
>Ted is also violent when he shits himself because "poo poo hurt my tush"
>I get put in one of the science classes that is in tard hall.
>Teacher has her door closed constantly due to the smell and the noise, and just to generally protect us from them.
>You can usually hear tard roars from inside the class with the door closed.
>nyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>Ted is startled by one of the teachers tripping and falling.
>hes normally in one of those little walkers they have with the toys in em.
>shits himself
>literally breaks out of the stroller, just kicks it open.
>it was made out of metal.
>he starts a rampage, starts pushing and throwing desks
>ends up finding a way to open the door
>Ted runs out of the classroom and has a shit trail following him.
>school goes into lockdown.
>people are still outside
>im one of them
>I can see ted on the other side of the campus, still shitting, wranglers losing distance
>he starts running towards me
>ohshit.png
>i turn and bolt
>try to open the doors to the office
>not budging
>i run towards the gym, i see Ted nearing the office door
>some lady is standing there, looking for who tried to open it
>Ted uses tackle
>its super effective
>he pins her down, punches her face
>im about 50 feet away
>saw blood, not sure if its from his knuckles or her face
>he whips out his dick, it was small
>starts jacking off at the speed of light
>cums on her face
>he is restrained by wranglers
>lady was in hospital for months
>never came back
>to this day theres still a shitstain in that hall.

I know that one, not really mind blowing, you must have better

Sea turtles have spikes all over their mouth and throat to keep food down.

OP might not be a faggot

there is a dub that is better than the sub

Another one from my collection, my own work, come on guys, gimme a good story or fact

uhhh alien hand syndrome is a disease where you can't control your hand and it just random shit like try to choke you on it's own

When you are in a grill, you can't put the meat over a black coal, is bad for taste and health. Over full white burning coal is the right.

she looks worn out in more ways than one

knew that one, usually it doesn't have a mind of its own, like trying to choke you, it just has a dead feel to it, or has spasms

cool, will try and remember that

orange peel juice is flammable ???

Press X to reload

have seen sea turtle migrations before, never knew that...

yep, tested that one out already, not new

nicotine doesn't cause cancer but all the other stuff in cigarettes does

come on guys, I have over 13k photos that are my personal works, and videos on the internet of my photo shoots, best most interresting post gets access... gimme something

yes, being a smoker I do know that one, mainly the carbon monoxide and tar that causes cancer, know it, but I think it still deserves a pic

if you flash your high beams at traffic lights they change green

there's a hormone called vasopressin that plays a role in bonding and intimacy, people with receptors that bind well to vasopressin are more likely to cheat

that don't bind well*

hahahahahaha!!! not sure if it is true (doubt it) but cool concept though ;-)

Until the 1800's, dentures were often made from the teeth of dead soldiers.

Blue colored eyes are caused by a lack of melanin in the eye, often resulting in higher sensitivity to the sun because there is no melanin to counter the adverse effects of it to the eye.

also do you have more of the girl in the OP?

True, and even filed down dog teeth

the cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

No one knows who invented the fire hydrant, because its patent was destroyed in a fire.

In ancient Egypt, servants were covered in honey so as to attract flies away from pharaoh.

Human birth control pills work on gorillas.

I have 13 000 photos, a bit more, of 38 girls I took pictures of... Am an amature photographer, of the girl in the original post, I have about 500 with her

yep, long before

Giant Hogweed is an invasive species of plant (to Canada) that looks like the endemic species Queen Anne's Lace, if it touches your skin it makes your skin highly susceptible to UV radiation and as soon as you get sunlight on your skin your skin breaks into horrible boils and blisters

Now that is one I didn't know... great job, deserves a nude... If I may ask, how sure are you of the info???

I remember that, there is a similar plant in south america

brainskewer.com/fire-hydrant-patent-lost-patent-office-fire/

take a quick read bb

1 in 5.5 million males has two penises, a condition called diphallus.

Doing great guys, let's add to these facts cool quotes... If I didn't hear the quote or a version of it before, I post one nude

Awesome!!!

so you want one of each? like a cool fact and a quote ?

Farts are just boneless poos

one or the other

The average cockroach can carry 172 known diseases
The thickest skin on your body is on your back
Marijuana can increase heartrate by up to 50%
A small splash of orange juice on top of a margarita will make cheap tequila taste like top shelf
The difference between ales and lagers is whether the yeast ferments on the top or bottom of the barrel
To clean out old cartridge games/consoles use denatured alcohol in a spray bottle-they will work like new
The proper amount of vermouth in a martini is 1/4 oz, swirled in the glass and poured out
Pedialyte is the best thing for a hangover or after sustained physical activity

did extra research for you i think i deserve an ass pic if you got one XD.. also here's another one for you

Pluto was named by an 11-year-old

Snoop Dogg" is now a voice option for the TomTom GPS

Cool!!!

The tiny dots you sometimes see when you look at the sky are actually your white blood cells.

Yea, I knew that one, it also made less than one third of a rotation around the sun since its discovery

Really???

more proof for you bb
now i want an ass pic for my troubles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon

after the doge right?

Ok, here's another one, some of this info is hard to verify so I take your word for it, good job!!!

cheked

Here you go, one of my very first models

Damn nigger
Here's a freebie then:
Mosquitoes are attracted to the colors black and white and can smell carbon dioxide

I knew that, did first aid in the jungle, one of the classes was on mosquitos ;-) also attracted to heat, the reason why you should not flay around too much when trying to shoo them off, because it will make em come back more

NP mate
dat ass though.
gunna do some quotes now
If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it” – W. C. Fields

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh–at yourself ” — Ethel Barrymore

hahahaha, heard that one already, except the last part, you deserve at least lingerie

2 for on here
No man is a failure who is enjoying life” -William Feather

A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts” – Harold MacMillan

True, how true

“Don’t look any further than your own reflection for a hero” – Allyson Partridge

FYI im the only one giving you quotes here

” The ‘good life’ begins when you stop wanting a better one” – Nkosiphambili E. Molapis

cmon captchs your killing me here

"Don't be sad it's over, just be happy that it happened" - Adolf Hitler

heard the first one, the second one never heard it, and don't really agree with it always, but you deserve something for it

At one point in your life your parents picked you up and put you down for the last time.

“I am not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor do l feel that the world must live up to mine” – Fritz Perl

Awesome stuff... here is a more soft sweet one. Give me a life changing quote for link to my videos of galleries. Fyi, all my photos are available in large format for orders if anyone wants em...

If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
– MILTON BERLE

fuck this is gunna be hard

The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” ― Isaac Asimov

For those I could not respond to quick enough, here is a close up of a very intimite part. Original photos are 3168 x 4752 in size...

“Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like.” ― Will Rogers

Great quote, read it just last week while in a debate with my family

- tyler durden

heard that one...

“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.” ― Jim Morrison

Kys it's not juice it's an essential oil and is found in the skin of most citrus fruits

Great quote... heard it and taught from it in psychology class... still deserves a pic

A polar bears fur isn't actually white it is however transparent

and it turns green from algae growing inside it in warmer climates

ice water stays at exactly 0 degrees celsius (32 fahrenheit) until all the ice melts
>latent heat of fusion

A hatchling anacanda is about 4 - 5 feet long

true, also the reason it snows at 0° in the air, not colder or hotter (even though this is still up for debate)

Some more booze facts for you from your local bartender:
The first is probably common knowledge by now...
IPA's or India Pale Ales were created to keep beer from spoiling on their long trip from England to India. Extra hops added kept beer from molding due to the natural antibacterial properties of hops. The higher alcohol % and citrus taste was an unintended side effect. The hops plant is also closely related to the cannabis plant.
Port wine has a similar history, shipping wine all the way to Portugal became too bulky and costly, so they reduced the amount of water to increase profits, the intent being to add water upon arrival and sold as regular wine. Instead the Portuguese began drinking the reduced wine because it had almost double the alcohol %.
True "ice wine" comes from frozen grapes that can only be harvested about 5 days a year. The grapes are reisling grapes.
Good red wines should be decanted for at least 40 minutes.
"Shaken, not stirred" actually makes a weaker martini, allowing the ice to break up and water down the vodka/gin
A true margarita requires only tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur, and kosher salt

alright man im all out ill give you some good links for this stuff

facts - livin3.com/50-cool-and-weird-fun-facts-that-you-should-know

quotes - thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2013/06/53-quotes-that-will-make-you-rethink-everything/

enjoy dude have a good night

here is a booze pic for you

Ok Guys, I'm off now... here are some links to more of my stuff...
First of all, my adress if you have questions about my pics: [email protected]
my youtube for some galleries: youtube.com/channel/UCIcI5ooQqcZUKJVQrguRzmA
My patreon page: patreon.com/williamjordan?alert=2

All children going to school is a new concept. Before the 20th century, most kids never went to school and started their life as small-workers that were paid half the salary of a grown man.