Is there any way to botch a shotgun suicide besides putting it under chin...

is there any way to botch a shotgun suicide besides putting it under chin? even aiming straight back to hit the spine would probably work even if ems men where there right?

just saw some watermelons get shot and knew this was the place to ask

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wGO3c2T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably not, it's a safe bet.

not really lol

If you don't do it right, you could end up a vegetable

just throw a toaster in the bathtub, user. less messy and you don't risk surviving with half a face

Back in my darker days, I looked up the statistics for all types of suicide. If I recall correctly, shotgun to the head had a 96% mortality rate. Which is pretty good, but also means that 4% people still fucked it up.

You won't survive with half a face. And even if you did, you won't have any awareness.

what?

Like Steven hawking

Using the wrong shell. I see plenty of retards thinking bird shot is suitable for defense.

stephen hawking *

Those are pretty safe odds if you ask me.

this
also this, it's the most highly effective method I know of but those ~4% of failures, I am willing to bet, involved flinching, retarded shot palcement, or some other form of incompetence

Majority of that 4% had it under their chin and aimed upwards, blowing off their face but leaving their brain intact.
Pretty shit way to end up.

Trust me. There's no real way you can botch a shotgun to the dome. At the very least, you'll turn into a sad lump of veggie matter.

Use a 12 gauge slug round. Guaranteed RIPS.

There is only one correct way to kill yourself.

would death be guaranteed with a slug to the forehead? of course with barrel touching forehead

Ask your friend to cut your head (clean cut) do it in the forest and tell your friend to take a pic after your head cut off and post it on Sup Forums

just get him to do the piano wire trick

Hahhahaha an hero ≧∇≦

whats something that can do it in one swing?

You could saw the barrel off before you do it so you can actually bite the barrel before you do it. Also slug rounds, or high brass buckshots.

You could also get a helium tank and do the old exitbag so your next of kin can have an open casket. Your choice.

Instant death cannot be guaranteed, but you will probably die. Your frontal lobe is at your forehead so that will be gone, and the back of your skull will be blown out, but aiming that high with a slug will leave your brain stem relatively intact. If you did survive for any amount of time you would be a vegetable though.

Or offer some isis execute guy to cut your head it won't hurt you ≧ω≦

would high brass 9 pellet buck at like 45 degrees in da mouth be lethal enough that not even an ambulance could save you if they were already prepped? i bet even if the recoil made the gun move it would still go and destroy the head

I shot plenty of animals in the front and they tend to look around a bit before dying with a shot to the front of the head. Base of the brain is the way to go as it severs the part of the brain controlling motor systems and whatnot and sends the animal to "nerve death" when it kicks about for 3 or 4 seconds.

Why dont you just do suicide bom put tnt in your body and poof its gone

does anyone know what happens after we die?

If you are sure you are gonna kys,use your cash to go out in style

Same thing that happened before we were born.

It would very well clean off the top of what's on your mind. No ambulance or any kind of surgery will pull you back together after one of them to the head

dude i just was hoping to see some gore

plus i was curious but nah i like life

See this is why I haven't fucking killed myself

This is comforting for me somehow.

All the hip watermelons hang out here.

Here is a chart of where to shoot. The area outlined is where you want to hit, anything above that is not needed for survival, but will leave you a vegetable if damaged.

does that mean we have a chance to be born again as someone else?

I also want to add to this, damage around the first to 3rd vertebrae will kill, anything lower could just leave you paralyzed from the neck down.

hitting brain anywhere with shotgun will mean you won't be conscious anymore

Every death is hurt, even after your head cut off or your brain explode by shotgun or your body explode

Thats basically what I said, If you fuck up you will be in a vegetative state. You will still be alive but you wont be conscious. Remember, the 4% from earlier in this thread, those are the poor fucks that aimed straight up the roof of their mouth and just shot out their frontal lobe.

Sure, in the sense that your atoms will be scattered throughout the environment and possibly find their way into another living organism.

Come on faggot, get a larger round

there is nothing after death

t. shot myself in '79

Suicidal user here

Just looking at my shotgun in the corner everyday

I don't want to die I just want the suffering to end. The suffering is poverty.

There's only so many times I can keep trying and failing before I get to tired to keep fighting, I'm about at that point

Please don't do it user. As long as you are alive you have some hope of making your life better.

what fucks up rifle suicides is the angle of the shot. go a head and saw off the barrel so you don't have to do that awkward reach way out in front of you thing. I mean like 16 inch would do, if your looking to just buy own right now, but like those 25 inch deals, nah m8 give it the snip.

don't load multiple rounds, just in case the person you finds you is no guns and picks up a loaded gun kind of deal. think about getting frangible shot, or maybe just a lighter shot, so the lead doesn't fly out the other side and hit someone. oh and leave a note that says its at least not murder, you don't have to explain your self, like why or anything, i think its just polite to the cops.

good luck!

Thanks user

At least there's some decent folks out there I told my irl "friends" I've known for years and they basically shrugged it off

The emotional pain is crippling but I don't want to hurt my family either

not gonna do it just asking

Nothing is 'impossible' but realistically you're certain to succeed first time. Even if the initial shot doesn't kill you instantly the damage from a fucking shotgun shell will have you bleeding out in no time.

Kek

I get the reference

I wonder what would happen from .22 to temple.

I don't know why but this song always pulls me out of it when I'm feeling down. So here, youtube.com/watch?v=2A0wGO3c2T8

Yea if your doing were people can find you in under an hour, if youre really serious you'd drive out into the middle of the desert and shoot yourself, even if you do fuck up you'd bleed out in under an hour. Which would hopefully be painfree seeing as your brain is now mince meat.

Knew a guy that attempted this. The .22 severed his retinal nerves. Completely alive and non veg. Just blind. Bullet is still rattling around in there somewhere.

can he own guns anymore where they taken?

I've only ever read accounts (with source) where the person who shot themselves with that caliber died. But I guess your story can't be verified so it may as well be true. There is this urban legend that a .22 bullet bounces inside skull which has to be bs.

No clue. He spent some time in mental institutions so I highly doubt it. Seems like he wouldn't have much use for em nowadays anyway.

I've heard the same, but obviously never tested it myself. The guy was the father of a friend of mine in grade school. Came to our class and talked about suicide prevention and all that shit.

Also knew a guy that got shot in the shin with a .22 during a drive by. It hit his shin, slid along the bone and popped out just below his knee. .22s do weird shit with bone.

I'm a ballistician for an ammo company and do extensive terminal effect testing.
.22s do not bounce inside a skull
you can botch a 12 ga by going through the chin and nasal cavity
make sure the brain/stem are in the shot

Eh, if that happens you can finish the job by shooting yourself again. Though, I would personally shoot myself with a noose around my neck just to be sure. Gunshot wound to the head will at least make one lose consciousness, and the noose would then do the rest.

What the hell is wrong with taking a shit ton of pills?

Also, if you're going to use a shotgun then you should invest in something much nicer than a Stoeger. Buy a fine quality shotgun with a nice case to keep it in. It can be a weird family heirloom passed from generation to generation. If you have siblings then it will go to them and they'll pass it on.

You need to re-evaluate your life if you think your family will cherish the gun you used to kill yourself.

plz don't use a gun to kill yourself user. please. it just gives the libcucks another statistic in their crusade to destroy 2A. plz anony....

you need big enough shot, if you use birdshot you risk lack of penetration resulting in a severe concussion and terrible bleeding. you might just wake up a vegetable

Not your immediate family. No argument there. But nephews who didn't know you will love it.

Nothing will disarm Murrica. Certainly not one suicide when an heroing is sort of an epidemic rn.

man I know that but as soon as he blasts his dome off with a shotgun, his mom and all his aunts and uncles will crusade against guns and yada yada. it's just not necessary. especially when there are bridges everywhere

I keep seeing people posting about aiming for the brain stem, which makes perfect sense.

But, what happened to a shot in the temple?

I kinda like it but what the fuck is the genre

Handgun to the base of the skull. It's super effective.

in the mouth pointing at the roof of your mouth is your best bet, sticking it under your jaw might just blow off your face, you want pointing centre of your head,and with it being in your mouth gasses can rip your head apart too

Why is it people always shoot themselves in the head? Skulls are durable yo.
Shoot urself in the heart 100% fatality.

As much as the pain of existence can be overbearing, suicide is an option that should never be carried out. The next 50 or so (maybe more) years will flash by for better or for worse and you'll be on your death bed from natural causes, reflecting on every choice, word, and event that has occurred in your life. You may see this and think "if I'm going to die anyway why should I toil in my meaningless, painful life for more years longer than I've lived?" The answer, my pessimistic friend, is in the lives you have touched, and have yet to touch you. I had a best friend in high school, in fact, my only friend in high school who recently killed himself. We had both graduated and went our separate ways, and we had lost contact after many years until I had heard he hung himself. This shook my reality. One of the people who had affected my life the most was gone, and his parents, siblings, and coworkers were mortified. No matter who you are, no matter how alone you may feel, you will be found. It just takes time. Go on walks, or reconnect with family. Better yet, find someone in a similar position as you and help each other. Nothing kills depression like empathy. And as much as this site jokes about suicide and tries to push you closer to the edge with "tips and tricks" on suicide, we're all afraid, were all hoping someday someone will tell us everything will be okay in a language that we understand. I want to be this voice tonight. Life is a journey where we can only know the path that we have travelled so far. What you've left behind may look trifling, and what's ahead may look black, but every great story has a part where the hero feels defeated beyond repair before rising up to reclaim their life. Anons, finish your thread until you hit bump limit. Don't close your tab yet.

>Why is it people always shoot themselves in the head?
Because it's effective.
>Shoot urself in the heart 100% fatality.
Wouldn't that hurt like a bitch?