Women don't like shoega-

>women don't like shoega-

youtu.be/v6KkXgQbmrE

>implying that thing is a woman

But 2/4 of my bloody valentine are women. 1/2 of them being hot too.

>she
obviously this attention seeking cunt is """""""""reviewing""""""""" loveless to clickbait all of you autistic faggots into looking at the video

True

Triggered.

>Gets Popular
>Gathers attention from other woman
>Women take notice of her reviews
>women start to like loveless
>mfw shoegaze grills will become a reality
Hope she gets success in her youtube thing

Did I step into an alternate reality when trendy 90s alt rock wasn't for girls? Or all you just shut ins.

Whenever people think "alt rock," they think Creep, not fucking To Here Knows When

It's either a man or a jewish woman. The jury's out.

>Loveless is a...rather...important...album in terms of...the...pioneering of the...shoegaze...subgenre
jesus is she reading off a script

How can you not tell by the voice? The voice always makes it obvious, and this is a woman. The problem is that her makeup is horrendous.

Most of Sup Forums's userbase is misogynistic shut-in males with some degree of autism spectrum disorder, so I would say the latter is the right answer.

>Did I step into an alternate reality when trendy 90s alt rock wasn't for girls
never sayed that, "alt rock" is still a vague genre and doesnt mean shoegaze.

Now tell me, have you ever met a girl who liked shoegaze? and tell me details

including yourself?

one my friend's sister who is still in high school like shoegaze and also browses Sup Forums

I showed a girl Only Shallow one time and she liked it

I would say that's impressive since she probably has 10x better taste than most girls i know at my university desu. Whenever i show anything that is shoegaze no one likes it. I normally just talk and discuss other genres when the topic involves around music/sharing music.

wtf i always have the idea of shoegaze being a girly genre user, i have recced mbv to a lot of girl and they at least like one song or two

Fucking hell she's so fucking beautiful omg

are you by chance a fan of rupaul's drag race

A lot of women like shoegaze. Far more than more abrasive or ambient types of music. Have you talked to many women, OP?

She T H I C C

This actually made me wonder. Why isn't there a female Fantano? How long will it be until we have one?

>I want to start a music review channel
>huh what should I review
>i know how about an already highly acclaimed album from nearly 30 years ago

>"She" "liked" "it"