Can someone give me some advice so I don't freak out...

Can someone give me some advice so I don't freak out? Me and some friends went through about a can of air duster each last night while we were really drunk. I've had a sore throat all day, and it's getting better but I still feel lightheaded sometimes when I stand up. I did some reading and apparently that shit contains neurodegenerates. I know I'm an idiot for trying it but damn I was wasted. I figured this place is as good as any to find someone experienced with drugs.
Will that one can have permanent effects on my brain? Or am I just freaking out over nothing? I've never done any sort of drugs before.
Pic for attention

stop doing drugs you idiot

*faggot

Completly normal OP ! If you feel bad, just take as many aspirins as you want with alcohol, really helps to take the edge off. Keep on snorting that good stuff.

The carrier agents and propellant in air dusters cause massive, irreparable brain damage.
These are the brains that we took out of people that died from it.

Let's see her ass

Do real drugs you fucking idiot

kek

>Let's see her ass

Used to do endust when I was your age. And I'm now a CPA in Detroit!

Didn't Detroit go bankrupt

SOMEONE TELL ME SERIOUSLY
I DID ONE FUCKING CAN
AM I GOING TO BE OKAY

No, Tim Taylor bailed em out.

You weren't OK to begin with.
Why would that change

Seriously, no.
Even one time inhalant use causes brain damage. You need to stop NOW before causing any more irreparable damage to your brain and other internal organs.

Source: docfag oh hi

>SOMEONE TELL ME SERIOUSLY I DID ONE FUCKING CAN AM I GOING TO BE OKAY

A half of a can has been known to cause retard levels of brain damage.
You should get to know JESUS, 'cause you're gonna meet him soon.

I really am no shit stopping. I'm just scared at how much cognitive ability I might have lost. When would you say I'll feel normal again, as in no sore throat or lightheadedness?

Ok threads first serious post...
Maybe, dont huff air duster man sometimes its nothing but a good time other times youre full retard or even dead.
Good luck

Well its been almost 24 hours and I'm not dead or retard level, just feel a little bit off. Part of that could definitely be the day drinking though. Shit.

its gonna be a gradual degenerative effect on your brain. its literally gonna degrade on you. a whole can? lol bro you fucked yourself good.

Enjoy your permanent nigger level IQ.

Diagnosing shit over the internet is extremely improbable to do correctly. I know literally nothing of you, your medical history, or anything else that you took that night.

REALTALK: If you legitimately think something is off, please go see a doctor. Or at a minimum, an Urgent Care.

The journal Paediatrics and Child Health reports that these drugs can damage neural membranes and myelin as well as lead to brainstem dysfunction, which can cause motor, sensory, and cognitive deficits. Irritability, hearing loss, slurred speech, tremors, lack of motor coordination, bone marrow toxicity, and vision problems may be long-term results of huffing. Damage to major organs, such as the liver, kidneys, heart, and lungs, and to the central nervous system can also be the result of repeated huffing.

>When would you say I'll feel normal again
>how much cognitive ability I might have lost

Nerve and brain damage recovers very slowly, if at all.
Sometimes it exhibits itself as inability to control muscles and bowel or urinary control
Sometimes it may morph into brain cancer with Alzheimer's type symptoms.
The good news is that you will be continually fascinated with games like this, over and over.
Enjoy!

Yo I used to do duster a lot man.
Like a can a week.
Been clean for like a year.
Still don't feel like 100%.
Definitely killed a shit ton of brain cells.
Sometimes have shortness of breath.
Feel like I did more damage to my lungs than head.
You'll be fine.
Just don't do it again.

That sucks bro. Thanks for the advice. I have a tendency to get paranoid about stuff, I think that's what I'm doing now. After all I went to work this morning and felt mentally normal. It's only since I've been home and drinking that I've felt weird. In all honesty I've probably done more damage to my brain and body with alcohol, with shower beers and after work shots, than that fucking duster shit.
I need Christ.
I'm about get on a flight tomorrow morning and see my family for the first time in half a year. I think it will be healthy to get away from my current lifestyle for a couple weeks.

>I need Christ.
no you need to go to school! Learn, don't just believe.

I've been to college, now I'm in the military. When I get out I'm going to work as a carpenter and study history. I'm a pretty avid reader and writer; I don't know why you see belief and knowledge as mutually exclusive.

It's a common self serving deceit. Dumbasses mock the religious to try to feel smarter like cowards mock soldiers to try to feel braver.

Belief is where knowledge ceases to grow.

this is in Sydney

You are what you eat, ya big neurodegenerate!

lol

This statement carries no weight. (I am a drive by poster, previously uninvolved in this thread). Maybe it sounds nice but that's not hard to do when you're making up your own pithy aphorisms. Doesn't mean they have any truth to them.

I used to huff a can of Axe everyday, I literally have the worst memory of anyone I know other than my brother. He did a backflip off a two story house and landed on his head though.

Don't do it. Huffing ANYTHING. If you want to huff something huff a fresh bag of herbs, food, tea, fruit, ext....

You need to eat shrooms and meditate instead. Alcohol is extremely toxic btw.

Where the fuck is this from?

not a doctor but srsly, stop that shit right now - I think it causes liver damage, maybe lost best friend from jr high because of freon (can't find news only rumors)
it's cheaper to pound your head against the sidewalk

IMO truth should be based on experiences and knowledge and tests. Religion drives me kind of bonkers because people just believe this crazy shit is actually real. was having a convo yesterday: "Back to adam and eve" she said about some genetics thing we were chatting about. wtf! how can you understand and appreciate the subtle beauty of physics and science?