Look what I found on tinder

Look what I found on tinder.

Swipe right bro! When they look like they, they're usually freaks in the bed and give good head!

Honestly become fuck buddies idk these chicks are great im bed. Especially for me, i enjoy butterface girls or borderline abnormally fugly

A woman who possibly might find you attractive.
Congratulations. Though it is kind of sad at amount of lay offs Kleenex will have to make at the end of the year now.

Sup Forums would like to advise readers that there are other perfectly good tissue brands available other than Kleenex. Thanks for reading.

get nudes, i bet her tits look nice

show the 3 other pics

I didn't know sloth had a daughter

This hell do it op

Or get snapchat and ill get nudes from her

The socks & sandals got me fuckin' good.

bitch got midgetface

That's the face of a chick THIRSTY for some D.

Could be worth a shot for an easy lay.

That is one unfortunate looking woman. She'd be grateful, I bet.

considering even fatties get to be choosey these days because guys no longer give a fuck who they fuck, and with them being easy lays, thus fatties get lays and decline lesser males, even uggos probably get a decent amount of attention due to guys seeing an easy lay

Jaws's daughter got nice tits.

>oh no

This. A thousand times this.

This is exactly why it's so fucking annoying to see whiteknights defend every damn girl they see, or when dudes post these threads full of fat fucked up bitches and then belly laugh at you for thinking they're disgusting. Like, man you're just making it worse for everyone else by lowering yourself.

found her dad OP

My friend decided it would be cool to have an open relationship with his wife thinking he'd get to fuck some fresh meat. Men in relationships especially always think they can do better, they don't realise that a woman could be 500 pounds with a face like thunder, 20 kids and a vag dripping with STD's and at the click of a finger she could have a dick inside her. There are so many desperate men out there they will fuck ANYTHING, many Sup Forums posts prove it. She has a regular fuck buddy now who is better looking than him and he is in a state of regret because this toyboy is at their house all the time plowing his wife

My dubs demand you deliver OP

^nice