>Traps are gay.
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly,

Yui claimed

Mizore is mine

Claimed

>cutes

I see; you're three hours behind me, then

Oh coolio, you over in hawaii or something like that?

Where I fall, ten more shall take my place! And one hundred each of them! So strike me down! I am the harbinger!

android is my brudder

Hello everybody i am watching ren and stimpy right now, I will take your fortunes here remember no refunds.

Claimed

fag

do mine

Our pup gets along with the bird as long as the bird is in the cage. Though Im sure its a different story when the bird is out.

Sure
>Your fortune says embrace the stupidity in you.

hi im the most infrequent poster in these threads! sup faggots

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Isn't that roughly like shoving a coke can up your ass? >_>

It's a little longer than a coke can :^)

Bullets get in my head
Do me uwu

That's not how it works.

Degenerate...

Its party time now
>your fortune says two dipshits will ruin your day at six p.m

Rem claimed.

No, something that I rather enjoyed and wouldn't have mind staying in that dream land for longer

He's new, easy to awaken, and damn OP

See ya.

Pretty cool I will admit.

Why do I have a slight feeling I know who you are

Does he try to bite it mid air?

Hello Chitoge.

Hello Nagato.

Yes hello it me

Tell this gay fag?
Oh yeah, did I ever show you what I ordered or I just talked about it

So how have things been rem? Your hives go away yet? how's your stomach?

Lain our internet lord your fortune is on the house.
>your fortune says anonymous will try to hack your bank account in the twenty first of may

fair enough i suppose.

Nowi getto

>me after getting fuck up from vodka while talking about politics

perona above all waifus

hello osaka

i feel a Little better senpai

I'm me.

Sorry for the shit ending last time I was tired already

Claim,
>Lost old replies due to the fact I forgot to copy them before coming to thread.

Anyone down to play like PUBG or something? I've just been chilling all day and been wanting to play vidya with some friends but noe of my other friends have been on

I can't...
how was your day ?

once again...amazing taste

Thank you my dude

What is PUBG?
It existed haha.

Then you are forced to live a miserable life as an archeologist.

I'm back :p

I like to go to YLYL threads and reply to unfunny posts with "Lost" in order to confuse the Impressionable.

Nope, although it would be nice one day!
cute claim!
I wanted to join the intense face-close up thingy but this was all I had

Player Unknown's BattleGrounds, big ol' Battle Royale game

fucking love that anime....how are you tonight?

Yeah i'd like to go to hawaii one day just to say I went and that face works for the intense close up

not drinking tonight ?
I'll take it, way better than what I have going on

Hello Rei
Im glad im not the only one that does that...
I only have the one haha.
That sounds like fun, is it expensive to play?

I don't think you expected much of me anyway

Nah. We dont really let her out because she cant fly properly.

Drinking heavy right now/
>Hitagi

Hi rei seen any good movies lately?
That by itself is the only good thing to come out of those threads.
Have fun

It's my favorite. just bought 3 Minami figurines today even. Doing good, just trying to build up the will to play some vidya, yourself?

You said you'd send some pictures for my eyes only.

Hives are calming down and my stomach feels a lot less shit. Don't know what was causing it really.
What Minami figures did you buy?

That's nice to hear.

I don't know why I thought you were Reisen. My mistakes.

It's cool my dude.

Welcome back.

Ooh, does she fly into walls or have trouble using her wings?

dont worry

(fixed)

She more hovers than flies, cant get any lift.

It's $30 on steam but imo it's well worth it. For it being early access it's very well made and is addictively fun since you can play in singles, duo's or squads and there are constant updates and many ways to play. Plus the cosmetics on the market sell for a lot if you get something good so you can potentially make your money back. I've made $15 from selling cosmetics i get

good I'd like to join maybe tomorrow
I will

Why would I be Reisen, They're not a waifu poster.

I just got done with vidya. some Rocket League and Ultra Despair Girls after that..got two clients to see in the morning so will wrap it up at some point

Whatcha thinking of playing

I'm off to sleep for now. goodnight!
I heard that Hawaii is courteous to tourists but cruel to people who actually live there. idk, I'd like to visit japan someday, and it's probably the same over there.
Evil.

Done anything interesting lately if you want another story I can do one but you have to chose the setting this time.

I bought one with her in the swimsuit she wears during the pool episode from season 1, have it posted here: Then I bought the one in pic related and then bought one with her in a bunny costume.

I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel a bit better! Stomach pains are awful, then again the last 2 times I had them I went into surgery so that might just be my own paranoia haha

Looks like a good quality fig, where did you order from?
Thank you! By the way finally beat chrystal last night so that was good. Play any new games recently?
Ill have to get it on payday then! If I could afford to do it now I would
I have enough booze to last the whole weekend not sober so we shal be drinking buddys then!
Good night Yui

Yeah I know, i meant the model i ordered
Don't worry about the other kind of pic :^)

Thinking of playing some PUBG or some Rising Storm 2, just something where I can kinda zone out and just go from death to death and have fun.
Yeah I've heard that too and from what I've heard japan is definitely the same way. I've also heard though that if you don't make some big emphasis on being from out of country and just integrate with their society and what not then it's a lot better

I thought we were buddies already

Yeah it's tons of fun and if you wanna get a feel for how the game is theirs tons of youtubers who make videos on them. one of my favorites is Aculite. He's pretty good and drops some sprinkles of knowledge every now and again about the game

nothing wrong there. got about a solid 50 games on steam...something for every mood. most of the Hyperdimension games, some call of duty, war thunder, and rocket league, and when I want to zone out it's Prison architect

Looks like you bought it already how do you feel right now?

Osaka best meme waifu.
What is your waifus name? We have talked several times and I still do not know...
We are buddies allready but drunk buddies happens when both are drunk at the same time!
I will defiantly dig into it!

You sure I have desu chan and yotsuba for meme rivals

Nice, i have HDN re;birth 1-3 but haven't played them in forever because to me they feel like games that you have to just sit and binge for a while, but then again i overthink a ton of things in RPG's since I haven't played too many of them
That's just a picture from the listing, but I feel happy as a clam. Been wanting to buy Minami figurines for ages
Dope to hear, if you want you can add me on steam and we can play if you still decide to get it. Username is koasted and it's probably not too hard to guess what my profile pic is haha

no they are binge type games. Have you played Mugen Souls? Pretty cool little battle system. More complicated than HDN but certainly not something overcomplicated like some FF games

I bet it looked cute.

I meant like, I thought who you were posting is Reisen.

Ah, that's pretty neat. They have some Rem nenodroid so will never buy.
I usually just deal with the pain, if it gets bad, I just take an Aleve

Ah, what's your Hall of Fame?
And no, I've been mostly playing Dokkan because of new shiny things.

No, send pics at your disclosure.

His husbando's name is Astolfo.
I call him Astro flow for no reason.

Reisen isn't my waifu.

Its pretty cute until she shits everywhere. And theres just so much of it. Dont know where she fits it all.

Ok so it's not just me haha and nah I haven't played those. Like I said I haven't played too many RPG's, almost always been an FPS or milsim player
That's no good, that could be a sign of a more serious health condition

Did anyone take Chiho Sasaki from The Devil is a Part Timer yet? If not, I call it!

oh well then tomorrow it will be

His name is Astolfo

Sending in discord

Are you buying from the source or from someone else who owns the figure?

Homura Akemi

no not a bit. I absolutely love HDN and Compile Heart as a whole. But they are definitely games that I go nuts for two weeks at a time then need a break

I love Blanc as far as original CPU's go...Uni for sisters

One of them was someone who owned it but according to the listing they never took it out of the package other than to take pics for the listing. other than that I bought them from ebay listings from other companies sites

good faps with that waifu

My Demon. Claimed,

>sure I have desu chan and yotsuba for meme rivals
Third best meme rival... You did it to yourself but Yastuba and desu chan have a longer history with me. Especially when I used to make wendsdesu threads in Sup Forums
Invite sent!
...I dont remember, I was super tired beat the elete four and deleted the game...
Also thank you for name information haha.
Ah got ya thank you friendo
Hello homu

>pic