This loneliness is killing me

This loneliness is killing me.
Im only 18 but since i finished highschool i only have like 3 good friends i rarely talk to and 2 of them are busy with college. All my time is spent working to pay my mom back for bailing me out of jail. I cant even afford a car atm which is fine but still my life seems so pointless atm. I have cool hobbies and im a good looking guy but no one seems to care. What do i do?
>kill yourself
Besides that

what you go jail for?

stop being a lazy fuck go to a trade school get a job

Wassup yo. I've been there hit me up on IG: Thabearable fuck it lets b.s.

Don't worry about it. You're just ahead of the curve.

My friend and me did acid he freaked out anf beat up cops i got charged for giving it to him

Yeah thats what i thought too but man is it lonely

Find a career dude, and get fucking good at it, idk how i became so fucking lonely i used to have friends, wrong ones tho im 23 now, and have 1 best friend that currently has a drug issue anf the other friend i have i feel like isnt really a friend (never calls, its always me) i detached frim my family because i was in foster care, still have loving ffamily but i dont know what family love is i get all weird and quiet and shit. No girlfriend cuz im depressed and dont go out n socialize. Both gfs cheated on me. If it wasnt for being incredibly good at painting (residential painter) i would have probably killed myself. I actually think it might be the good money Idk. Anyways dont keep tumbling down the rabbit hole. Its only gonna get worst if you dont do anything. Good luck

How much time do you spent in jail?

A week

Thanks man i really do try to stay positive but its just hard seeing people my age doing better things with their life when im placed in such boundaries

I get it bro, i feel like that too, i just turn it to hatred towards those people, it motivates me to do better. Lol, Try different things, you never know when your gonna b like "holy shit why didnt i think of that

I draw, play guitar, paint, skateboard and workout in my freetime i kinda want to travel atm though

Yeah. It's called real life. Your in the second phase of life. Regroup, man up, pass the fucking test. Life sucks until you get into your mid to late twenties. Just smoke some fucking weed, dude. Chill the fuck out. Don't be so fucking dramatic.

Id love to smoke weed but im on probation and im broke as hell still drink a good bit though which is nice

Kys faggot a week, it was not jail it was a holding center for a county or city.
18 and already on his way to winning life

>kill yourself
Besides that

Welcome to the real world guy. It doesn't get any better. I've been just existing since 18 and I'm 25 now. I'm just working and sleeping. Good fucking luck.

Guess we all gotta keep grinding

no one will ever care. Improve yourself. Acquire funds. Dominate. It's what Ive resorted to. Doesnt help all my friends were morons so I pretty much ditched them. Surround yourself with people who are succeeding.

thats retarded. they cant prove shit.

Yeah it was dumb i only got charged with weed in the end but still had to pay off the acid charge before they even decided that in court

I guess youre right thanks for the advice