Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO THEY SHIT OUTSIDE LOL

Their flag literally has an asshole in the center of it.

shitting streets are only in the poorer side of India that media only focuses on, there are very beautiful parts of india that people dont get to see or experience first hand

Legit answer;
India confuses me. They have a space program and nuclear weapons, but people shitting in the streets. They have some of the world's ugliest women and some of the most beautiful who have ever existed. The men are all unbearably awkward, uncharismatic, and childish, yet someone's getting laid because there are literally billions of people there. They created the kama sutra, but are so uptight about sex.

Also, "they took our jobs" without even leaving India.

So yeah.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

You're a fucking faggot

India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

We have the most beautiful women, are currently leading the space race and our architecture and call centers are second to none. Some of our poor people shit in the street, who cares when the rest of us are driving brand new Nissans and eating the finest foods in the world?

/thread

As a fucking faggot, I can tell you that nobody, male or female, gay or straight, has ever said, "wow! That indian guy is hot!"

Keep dreaming, Pajeet

STREET

wut

it's a cool place with a lot of fucked up shit going on

the food is legit and the history is on point and sometimes the indians are pooing in the loos and sometimes in the designated streets but it's all love you glorious faggots

I'm getting real tired of these shit tier threads. And I'm Pajeet here. Of course we fucking aren't. We're amongst the most scummy societies in the world

>Can't even use toilet
>Dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation
Top kek

don't forget that they drink from the worlds most polluted and filthiest sewage drainage from the most disgusting and filthiest cities in the world.
no joke.

Doctors make 25 to 30 dollars an hour there, so no. Also they shit everywhere.

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

Oh look, the insecure street shitter arrived.

Holy fuck...

>/thread

The most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in the shitting world. Thats for sure.

O P E N B O B
S H O W P U S I
B I T C H L A S A G N A

u dumb ass motharfuck u r so stupid retard i had it with ur be idiot in this thread talking shit abaut India and not even see how great india is only looking at bad things cus fucking brainwash cunt face stupid thing a poor people represent grate world power but it dont we have nuclear bombs and i wish we would nuke ur stupid house and wife sister bitch ur fucking cook meat eating faggot dog you complete loser u make me laugh u think india is so bad than came here and say that and i will beat u until u die you fuck

Shitskin detected. Fuck off, Pajeet. How are you going to have a space program when your astronauts have to hang their asses out of an airlock to shit? Come back and see us when more than 10% of your population takes their dumps on toilets instead of at the curb.

Good to know. No go take a dump in the street before you bother my niece on facebook.

Fuck off before I kill a cow in your filthy apartment, you Thugee cock strangler.

>the most beautiful women

nuclear bomb? diarrhea doesn't count, pajeet. and please wipe with leaf.

Fuck off just seriously fuck off NOW you are making me so angry by how stupid you are being to me and no respect for India you talk about poor people only okay then your country is full of degenerate cunts who piss on the street and drink alcohol to excess and vomit in taxis and throw food on the floor because it is so bad because your British food is so bad and your idiot fucks let people steal money from you and then apologise because you don't want to get arrested for offending them your women are all disgusting inbreds and the few who look half decent get treated like gods even though they are stupid because your government only protects rich foreign business owners and you guys love them because they sometimes wave a flag and point at the queen and you are so retarded and the one nuclear missle base you have is about to sink because it is so old you are so high with depression and suicide because you are trapped in debt from birth but when you want to be happy all you have to look at is blackpool fucking tower and endless grey skies if I was British I would have killed myself by now but thank god I live in beautiful India and get to laugh at your cunt life you pathetic faggot enjoy brexit
shut up you fucking idiot can't even speak english let me talk

INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST. INDIA IS THE GREATEST.

>How are you going to have a space program when your astronauts have to hang their asses out of an airlock to shit?

LEL

What country is the most beautiful palace in the world in? Hmm?

That's literally the only beautiful thing in India. Everything else is literal shit. You disgusting niggers.

Too bad you fucks don't care enough to restore it.

What country is the best movie industries in the world in? Hmm?

Oh boy, the same joke again

What country have the smartest scientist in the world in? Hmm?

For Indian president 2020

Oh boy, the same pajeet again.

I almost had a heart attack just now. Top kek

WHy you searching up the ugliest possible woman you fat american fag, even the picture you posted is so much hotter then you fat ugly white women who eat all day. There are so many sexy women in India.
You TOO
even he looks more handsome than some men in fat america

i suspect this space programme.

What country is the most advanced in space matters in the world in? Hmm?

It's amazing that there is a pool of water anywhere in India that doest have garbage, floating corpses, wogs taking baths alongside other wogs taking shits, and ugly women filling cooking pails. So I guess I have to congratulate you on your small victory, Pajeet.

At least if you are posting here you aren't harassing 13-year-old white women or running tech support scams on old people.

>You TOO
>even he looks more handsome than some men in fat america

Jesus fuck, why is Indians IQ below 20? You guys are so dumb it makes me cry.

Why do you talk like this guy, hmmm?

>there are very beautiful parts of india that people dont get to see or experience first hand

And so it should be because if they did, they'd start shitting on them too

Oh hey it's the guy that got permab& from Sup Forums.........again.....for the 10th goddamn time........

MODS what the Fuck faggots do your jobs.