Why did she lie on the floor and piss everywhere?

Why did she lie on the floor and piss everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/the-neon-demon-ending-questions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lie

It's lay you stupid american.

It's blood and I don't know. The actress said something about a symbolic rebirth but it doesn't explain why galons of blood poured out of her monkeyhole

it represents femininity with which she was teeming after taking on Jesse's life force

threadly reminder that only Ruby and Sarah were strong enough to absorb Jessies' waifu essence

umm, no it isn't

Umm, yes it is. Go eat your fatburger.

Literally just watched this.

Was not expecting necrophilia and cannibalism.

Now my dick is hard as the wooden acting.

if by femininity you mean the occult, yeah sure

It's just nonsense that looks cool

t. refn

that made me laugh more than it should and now im laying on the floor with piss everywhere

I bet you think color is spelled colour..

What the fuck was with the bit part for Christina Hendricks?

The only thing I got from it was the part about people believing what they're told.

yes but

it doesnt "represent" the occult, through the occult it represents femininity

the occult doesnt represent anything but luciferianism

I though it was blood. Like she cut open her stomach for eating someone she loved

slashfilm.com/the-neon-demon-ending-questions

>“Jena Malone’s character, who initiates this whole ceremony of beauty, menstruates again, has something flowing through her.”
>“Bella Heathcote, who wants to manufacture her own beauty, dies — because that’s the one thing that you can’t do.”
>“And then there’s Abbey Lee, the supermodel, who felt like a ghost, but finds everything within her again, by eating the thing that Jesse is.”

it was a ritual she did after each killing, not unlike Chang's karaoke

threadly reminder that sarah seeks external beauty and cried when gigi killed herself, because she knew she wouldnt handle it either

that character was over 35 years, so, soon to not able to have kids , she ate the fanning and then tru her innocence and pureness get to menstruate again in some form of vampirian rite of blood/flesh and youth

oh god I need to see some dick right now, no homo

She cried because she found a free snack...

>expose that jesse is 16
>show that jesse was so beautiful and magical that hendricks says sincerely how great she would be
and what you said

women stop menstruating well in their 50s

IT WAS FOR REFN TO REEEEE AT CHADS

I miss Mad Men

no, darling, you slowly begin to not menstruate (or do it less and less often) late 30's, and at 35 you have more chances that your fetus have problems or even don't get pregnant at all. I really think that particular scene relates to the fact that menstruate means life, youth and be appeling to men, and the makeup artist clearly was older that the rest so when she eat elle revilatize her and stop the process of becoming older and irrelevant.

her body rejected jesse, the moon was symbolism of jesse getting revenge

same with gigi

but then the fucking scripwriter was an idioitc retard and ignored sarah and I guess sarah wins?

would've been better is sarah died too

all these idiots died

ive never been so impressed by a comment before, really well written dude.

seriously top tier

great job

i'm not being ironic. legitimately sincere

>the moon was symbolism of jesse getting revenge
fucking how

Sarah is coven leader in spinoff when

It was actually diarrhea.

Gigi's body rejected Elle fanning's life force because her beauty was natural and gig's was synthetic

She mentions the moon looking at her when she's overlooking the city with dean. Also it something to do with occult lore. Its also there when she pours jello out of her vagoo

So if the three girls ate Jesse, what was left to bury?
I figured the scene with Ruby in the shallow grave was her actually lying on top of Jesse's corpse to finally feel her.

Also, I get that there were a few moments throughout the movie that were supposed to reflect fashion photography, but the whole lighting and colour grading in the final scene at the beach house was fucking painful. It really wasn't appropriate for the climax of the film either. Just too stark.

You are fucking retarded.

The bones. No one eats bones.

they wouldnt have eaten all of her. Like all the bones and cartalage and stuff. Also there was way too much blood when ruby was taking that bath

Britbongs everyone.

>I figured the scene with Ruby in the shallow grave was her actually lying on top of Jesse's corpse to finally feel her.
It wasn't supposed to make sense. It wasn't on the script.
Refn improfucked it up.

Which one is correct depends on whether OP wanted to describe the action she performed or the state she was in, faggot.

fair call. Although Ruby frequently commented on her skin and the whole corpse rape/fantasy scene was all about her skin and features. Bitch had her chance to rape Jesse's remains and fucked up. Probably kept a femur to use as a dildo too. Hence the blood pouring later on.

pretty much
that's not a bad thing though
hitchcock sacrificed believability for extreme scenes he'd imagined in advnace

we say lie in britain

Point to a single point in the film that is "nonsense" to you.