Sup Forums, my room mate fucking stinks

Sup Forums, my room mate fucking stinks.
She's 22 and i'm 23. We live together for the last 2 years. Not gonna lie. She's a 8-9/10. No problem till 3 months ago.. idk why but she started smelling like a mix of dead rats/period/armpits and feet and its not her pussy (panties sniffer). Its her general body smell. She loves to give me hugs and kisses but i cant takeit anymore. She's a really kind person and idk what to do. Im thinking about tell her in anonymous way. What could be happening? My doctor says ut could be hormonal.

yup, looks like you live with a nigger, good luck with that shit

arm hair
>confirmed for DESIGNATED

did she recently go on any sort of new medication or birth control?

White as it can get. I forget that. In the last thread everybody said that it was probably a nig. No
Are you stupid?

tell her to wash herself

Birth control but that's not new. She always take the pill. I dont know if ahe changed the brand tho

I can guarantee she cleans herserlf very well. Is weird. Its like the smell just comes from her inner. I dont know how to explain. She dont uae to smell like that

wtf

Hormonal. Probably her ph balance. Usually girls are the last ones in notices.

has it occured to you that maybe you just smell liek shit op?

No, not at all. Actually, i'm living with her because i was done of living with dudes. Girls really are way more easy to live with.

Jesus 14 comments guys?

TITS OR GTFO!!!

do you guys casually fuck?

Diet change?

This. Whoever lives with girls/women know this. Girl's smell changes with their hormonal cycle.

3 times to be exact. The last one happened 5 months ago. We fuck when we are hoth single and thats nice.

Buy her perfume. Say you bought it for someone, but things didn't work out, and now you can't return it. Say you;d rather it not go to waste. She'll feel obligated to use it, keep telling her the perfume smells nice, and she will continue to use it.

Hmm. We just eat trash to be honest. I dont know how she still keep that body

This is actually genuis

It's not the perfume my man. Read the thread

It is not. That's a meme.

Did she started abusing of: alcohol, cigarettes, coke or etc in the last 3-6 months? Diet? Pill? It could be many things, dude.

Yeah, he gives his girlfriend perfume that he bought for ‘someone. Like she’s not going to ask who someone is.

Your plan is fucking awful.

no more pics of her OP?

Your usage of your/you're is fucking awful. Seriously, did you drop out of school in the 3rd grade or something?

Op here. Yes

She's been replaced by a skinwalker.

I forget pic. This is the girl we are talking about

Fuck. Again. Im drunk

She is doing drugs maybe heroin or meth

Holy shit, can I humbly offer to pay your rent and live with you guys? I'll pay the whole thing

Right now, please. I need the money lol

She on the right. She's kinda tall tho

she isnt his girlfriend newfriend shes his roommate

more. and honestly OP tell her to go to a doctor

No lie, I would sniff her panties too.

Where do you live, OP? Don't be specific just say state/country. How much is your rent?

ok OP, so you are either roleplaying this thread, or you are really Chad

i'd say just straight up call her out on it OP, she will respect you for doing so and probably want to have a make-up fuck after she gets done being pissy about you "being a dick" ("being a dick" is girl code for "i want to ride his dick")

but i'm sure i don't have to tell you these kinds of things, Chad

Perhaps its her mouth, does she floss? She may have gingivitis \ gum disease and not know it.

This.I know.$500
Mmm. I dont think so

dollars? per week?

Op here. I took this pic lol

500 Dollars Every 2 weeks. 1k per month

post feet

why havent you fucked her yet dummy

solution to your dumb problem:
>make throwaway social media account
>message her
>you smell bad
>she develops insecurity about her smell

He says he fucked her, 3 times

What said.
But here you go: pic related.

then it is i who is the dummy

Glad to see you are reading the thread

Shut up

if you are close enough with her to live together and fuck, you are close enough with her to look her in the face and tell her in a very friendly and non-judgemental way that she smells like shit lately and needs to figure out what it is.

Sooo.. this is her. Thoughts?

Post her soles

Funny that u asked for this bc im a footfag.

footfags must be systematically eliminated from the species

Hot af, any chance for more?

Get a plug in air freshener OP

Offer to give her a bath.

This. Auto air fresheners could also work