Trump just killed he stock market. Are you happy now, Hillary motherfuckers?

Trump just killed he stock market. Are you happy now, Hillary motherfuckers?
latimes.com/business/la-fi-markets-20170818-story.html

I have tons of bitcoin. #ActuallyWinning

Bitcoins have no value if you can't cash out.

Obama built a robust market.

"It already started to rebound after trump fired bannon...."

politics won't take the market. a retard like trump might.

There's a service that lets you draw on your BTC wallet with a CC/Debit card

Hence the international factor.

I wish I knew how to invest/trade in it.

Yeah and in the real world you can cash out bitcoin. Thats how it works. Dont go on some idiots' rant about EMP bombs or some dumb shit. Shows no understand of the redundancy of blockchain tech.

Hillary doesn't have anything to do with it. Trump's incompetent leadership does.

t. disillusioned Trump voter

They always turn to some retarded hillary argument that is 90% fake news.

The only reason why bitcoins have value is everyone is holding. Once a single major player sells, the market tanks.

did you expect anything different

Single player. lol you don't know shit. I'll get rich while you die stupid. Remember this when your grandkids ask why you didnt invest when it was obvious.

Money is worthless if you never spend it.

Go to your favorite trading site, take a look at the buys. If 50 bitcoins sell, what will the price be?

who cares you are either way a poorfag laborer for life

Nixon for president

>killed

to be clear, it's definitely gonna get killed and this may be the start but the economy's still doing great right now.

the reason, of course, is people generally don't invest in a period of such uncertainty and cocksuredness in asinine and backwards policies and ideas. I mean, the fucker doesn't know how the goddamn weather works, how will we stay competitive when our naval bases are underwater?

How many bitcoins need to sell before the buy goes under 1k? How many before it goes under 100?

>Trump fucks, OP fag blames Clinton.

The US economy boomed in the 90s, stock market struggled to get over 10K.

Economy has been liquid shit for the last 15 years and it now hovers above 20K.

That shit has nothing to do with anything that concerns the 99%.

Enough is enough. It has been almost a year. It is time for you electionfags to go back to where you came from. Take your shitty threads and fuck off.

You are new to this, right?

Have you just bought bitcoins, and watched the price go up?

Bitcoin is not very liquid. It doesn't take much for the price to tank. The value of bitcoin is based on the hopes and dreams of the people who hold it.

Yeah whatever you say Sup Forumsro. You already missed your chance, and now you're just hating.

That means it is liquid lol. Once again you dont know shit. Of course it's gonna go back down relative to the latest jump. But it will stabilize and then go up even more. This will continue until an obvious competitor coin comes in the picture.

Or until the masterminds behind the ponzi scheme cashes out.

They are gonna be saying "Hold Hold Hold", while they cash out and your valuation drops.

Wait, so does this graph say that it only takes a $16m selloff (less than 0.02% of the $68b market cap) for BTC prices to go to $1k USD?

HOLY SHIT LMAO

assuming no one puts in buy orders as the price is going down.

Assuming that those buy orders aren't just padding to create the illusion of liquidity.

You really think that it would stay that low? There is multiple markets around the world in multiple currencies.

The amount of actual money involved in bitcoin is a fraction of it's valuation. You can't cash out, or the market crashes. It's Unicorns and Rainbows that keeps the price up.

Lol okay

Just promise me, if the market does crash, and all the money you put in is lost, that you won't hurt yourself. You'll get help.

Just promise me that you will buy my high sells when you finally fomo.

I'm not gonna get involved in a ponzi scheme. I hope you do cash out and make a profit. Just don't hurt yourself if it doesn't pan out, ok?

>not realizing any form of fiat is a ponzi

You don't think black money is flowing through BTC, from oligarchs and billionaires that are trying to skirt laws or anonymously send funds overseas? George Soros crashed the Sterling, he's just one man.

Uh huh. It's about scale. There is trillions of dollars worth of exchange in USD. The buys are much deeper.
5000 bitcoins sold could tank 1/4 of the bitcoin market.

It's called a flash crash, look what happened to eth

Look at actual completed buys and sells. There is very little money flowing through bitcoin.

Wow the left is losing it.

>down 2 or so percent
>LE KILLED ECKS DE DE DE DE DE

oi cunt chill. unless my metrics are out of date

Considering the resounding cheering on the market floor when they heard that Bannon was out, I don't think that the market is gonna crash.

Oddly, the market isn't moved much by our incompetent president. It's still going in the same direction that Obama left it going. I guess they assume that he won't accomplish anything and if he does, it'll be pro billionaire.

Which makes it ILLIQUID, not liquid. This is exactly why big sells can crash it.

Yes, and why the idea posted in is total batshit insane. There isn't any real money moving through. The illegal money movers are still using traditional methods to launder their funds.