>pens lineup

I'm home finally

god damn it we suck

GENO

AM SCAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

G...go J..Jets...

Hellebuck what the shit

lol

kek if you're watching the pens broadcast they said the pens showed up ready to play from the start and hellebuck didn't

Friendly reminder Crosby has 999 career points right now

Didn't catch that but kek

I really hope he gets it soon so everybody shuts the fuck up about it.

HE FUCKING GOT IT

SCAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

the best

B R A V O C R O S B Y

R

A

V

O

C

R

O

S

B

Y

Not even mad. I got to witness it live.

Kunitz is involved in the second highest amount of Sid's points (184). I'm guessing Dupuis or Letang has the most?

Can you imagine if Crosby had a elite winger
like Ovechkin

he can't use them.
>iginla
>neal
>kessel
>hossa
just let him do his magic and spoonfeed shitty kids that everyone ignores

Malkin actually has the most at 192

>pic

I love hockey so much

don't we all my friend? it's the best time of the year

WINNIPEG GOONS

The usual business

Goon checking in. Confession: I put Pittsburgh on my proline.

>Nikolaj Ehlers speaks 6 languages
>one more than Melania Trump

truly inspiring

Alright work has me real busy this year and I haven't seen many jets games but they look really fucking bad. are they an all offense meme team like the stars from 2 years ago?

shit goalie and defense way too much axed on Offense

that's what I thought. I figured their early success was because the west was weak and there was no gametape on their young guys. that sucks cuz they were fun to watch in the beginning of the season

I thought Pavelec got healthy. Is he kill again?

he just doesn't cut it, jets really are bad

Jets should target MAF in the summer, a guy like that could really help this team

10/10 samefag, but you're totally right.

MAF doesn't make it to the summer. he has a NMC clause so he's protected and staying in Pittsburgh or he waives it and they trade him before the draft

before the expansion draft*

Whatever

I hear the flames are going after him at the deadline

fleury won't move tho, he's given it all to the organisation he's retire before moving

if you read all the local reports it's true family to him here. he will likely waive it as long as he's a starter. even read his interviews with all his backups from the years past, he's always been ridiculously supportive of them and wanting them to succeed even at the point to it being bad for him. he's such a nice guy

that sounds like how stoked Subban was to play in montreal and how he donated money to the hospital and shit.... guess what happened with him

JETS FUCKING SUCk LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I love being a Pens/Blackhawk fan

>not having adaptive favorite team

>having to cheer for failands "best" players

and Pittsburgh's GM is a goalie and he signed Fleury to the contract he deserved even though murray was there. Fleury is a cup winning goalie and now he's backing up another cup winning goalie and he knows he deserves to be starting. he loves this team and he's the glue in the lockerroom and they have been there for him for all his postseason struggles and I truly don't believe he'll make the selfsh decision not to help them now

I think he can easily go to a contending team to be the starting goalie like he deserves and he'd accept it. I think he's going to go to St. Louis

My english might have failed me here. I meant that why not root for every team since you already like two of them.

not him but by saving "adaptive favorite team" your english implied that you choose one team to root for based on the circumstances, like a new team each season. because team was singular you meant one team

Yes. "Be adaptive in the way you choose your fave team". Better?

RIP

the way I would interpret that is to adapt on a yearly basis because the teams change each year

another semi dirty check that ruins the pens d core who cares it's been happening for a decade

Wow, a nigger being a nigger.

Good riddance

I'm blind, i'm deaf, i wanna be a ref

how many careers ended that way

come on NHL

3.16 GAA. I think if he was playing good he would be moved. Not sure if a team takes his contract with the way he's looked recently.

As a Pens fan that hit didn't look vicious nor malicious, but seeing his head bounce off that glass fucking made me cringe.

he's been playing backup this year. he was a starter last year and had his best year in terms of s% and gaa. he's been a started since his rookie year it's easy to say he's struggling this year because of his backup role. he's sitting for over a week at a time

great the niggers are bringing diving into the nhl

Ohh yeah. Now I got it. Maybe. I think.

I need to stop trying to think and watch hokki.

based geno

go jets!!

No Jets No

ugh

stupid tunovers

laine is pretty ok at hokkei tbqh

Cant stop the wave

Hey reddit you should try waiting until he's losing

Post ma

holy smokes the jets came back! I tuned out when it was 2-0

Pens have lost 1 game in 2 years after leading at the 2nd intermission. This is crazy for everyone

holy fuck that cheap shot

Straight to the head. Throw him out.

is it just me or is Ehlers kind of really bad for a top 6 forward

malkin is getting suspended for that lol

I think hes very good. just needs to be more sassy and puckhandling

POST YOUR FUCKIN BILLS

This has been a sick game so far imo, a physical game with a lot of speed and scoring chances.

do they clean the ice for a shootout?

Totally!

THIS GAME

SCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lmaoo

Kinda poetic for crosby to finish it on his night too, nice game gg

Fuck me, lads. GG.

gg jest

Fucking awesome game.

Best 3 on 3 period I've seen so far.

if that had been a Jets goal this thread would have hit bump limit already

FUUUCCK well it was a better game than I was expecting.

And imagine if it was Laine scoring....