Are women inherently stupid?

Are women inherently stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/6OFO9cZILs0/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Ignorant is the more correct word, but essentially yes.

No, they are inherently average and tend towards holistic rather than systematic thinking.

go back to Sup Forums

Every woman is a dilettante and men are better at everything except nursing a child in a womb

all humans are stupid.

'I will delete this image in 3 minutes. Reply like it's the most fucked up thing you've ever seen.' are absolutely shit threads.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

>le reply to this like you saw something crazy xD

You honestly should kill yourself asap.

Thanks for your IP , dodo.

>IP
American pls

this

wow well ssaid bro
love

what i learnd about my gf from conversetion
>doesn't know which cites were nuked to end ww2
>wastherejust2bombs.jpg
>wat is pearl harbor
>faggots should be allowed to adopt
>doesn't understand that the kid they adopt will be bullied like a motherfucker cause kids are like hienas
>wat is natural order
>hurr durr you're a primitive white cis male

just so i don't start writing a fucking essay and make this shit short: yes, the answer to your question is yes.

every woman i ever met lacks any form curiosity. and yes that includes my mother and my sister.

Yes. They've never needed to provide for themselves before, so outside of charming men long enough to get knocked up by one...what skills do they really need other than that?

you are lucky nobody noticed that you though the numbers in my file name was my IP when actually is the date.
You are this dumb

The average male and female are equally stupid, just stupid in their own particular ways.

>tfw beta says "truth" about life
You only met boring, worthless bitches, am I wrong?

Western women are fucking cancer because they were raised that way, especially the leisure class

Not around here tho, even upper class women get five across the face all the time if they don't do what they are told

It's all fine and good around here until white faggot came here and introduced that cancerous shits called "gender equality" and "sexual liberation"

spotted the woman

And average women just so happen to be far more stupid

show your tasty slav tits

tits or gtfo

What I don't get is if women realize this, then why don't they improve themselves or even kill themselves when they exist to fuck up everything?

>Are women inherently stupid?

Cunt detected.

You're inherently stupid.

yes, obviously

they're emotional, hormonal, and programmed for nurture, not conquest

nurture requires more emotion than intelligence

spot the woman

Women lower the bar, they don't lift themselves up to the bar. Look at every single thing women vote for, always lowering standards, never raising expectations.
While men dream to rise above those who are better than them, women strive to drag everybody down to their level. Look at this fat acceptance bullshit, almost all women pushing it.

>ip
are all americans autistic?

>this pasta

wow hahaha

btfo

No, not inherently. A lot of them tend to be stupid, though. But so do plenty of so called "males".

i.ytimg.com/vi/6OFO9cZILs0/maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry for linking a picture. I'm on my phone.

>americoon education

i wish i was smug anime girl

>Are women inherently stupid?

No, but you definitely are kek

>and yes that includes my mother and my sister.
i was not ready for these feels.

>i'm not like other girls, user, i swear.
you are exactly like those
>boring, worthless bitches

TITS OR GTFO

no they just get moved by feels for example
>i fuck a 26 year old mother of 3 because her husband is a cuck
>she is stressing about exams ( she went bacl to uni )
>she is studying hard core all week not seeing me in uni library till like 12:00 pm
>day of her first exam comes she comes to my place first we fuck, ok exam times coming she wants to stay and get dicked more, saya she will just get a medical certificate
>have to kick her out

a dude will never feel that much emotion to potentially fuck up something important they are focused on. and that is the difference.

i meant am she was studying all day all week, stressing so bad till like 1 in the morning and was going to potentially throw it all away so easy