Holocaust denial on this board is just a meme, right? You guys know it actually happened, right?

Holocaust denial on this board is just a meme, right? You guys know it actually happened, right?

...right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
rense.com/general69/factua.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces
youtu.be/BxWeGt1L2F8
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/RoDT8VWdZuU
youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
youtu.be/LwAYgjG6SkM
youtu.be/P2bCCHKzDEQ
youtu.be/Xdr4-B0q19E
truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-jewish-holocaust-hoax/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's hard to separate satire from autism.

Careful with memes m8, sometimes they bend reality.

By definition if it is contained on this board it is not a meme.

a lot of jews died, but so did a lot of other people.

then nazis didn't like the jews, and shot a lot a more of the more obnoxious one's outright.

I don't believe in the gas chambers, or the electric floors, or the 5 million bodies disappearing in smoke. When you have a genocide, you produce a lot of bodies.

inb4 a bunch of info graphics

>You guys know it actually happened, right?
Source?

Holocaust denial is pretty silly. Who would waste their time denying something that never happened?

It's raining Jews...

No matter what the answer is here it should not be used to make an idea guilty by association.

see

already did this an hour ago. probably a shill post

good thing Sup Forums combines them into a smooth blend.

It happened but the numbers and the supposed reasoning are extremely dubious.
Personally, I think the germans did the same thing many other countries have done when they started losing wars.
Instead of losing the wars while draining resources into sustaining POW camps they cut off the camps and put all of their efforts into the war.
This, of course, always leads to mass starvation and diseases which, in turn, leads to a lot of dead people.
And what do you do with piles of diseased corpses?
Burn them.

Seriously, just look at the losing side of any fairly modern war. This is practically always the case since the civil war.

Honestly though I just don't give a fuck either way. Sup Forums is the only place I'll even talk about this because at this point it just doesn't fucking matter.
Shit's 70 years in the past, yo.

A+.

It's extremely exaggerated like Nanking

Sup Forums wishes it happened.

Posted it a minute ago, already 11 posts.
Interesting topic, figured I'd keep it going.
What exactly is there to "shill" in learning?
But you gotta try to be a faggot and shut it down.

Yes, the holocaust happened people on Sup Forums are retards who cannot have a frank and factual discussion without resorting to logical fallacies.

I bet you don't even realize the irony of what you just posted.

>retards
>can't discuss without logical fallacies
Like ad hominem, asshole?

;^)

how did this chimney work when it isn't attached tothe building?

underated post

The Nazis had teleportation devices, duh

Holocaust happened but it wasn't muh 6 million. It was around 3 mil jews. And only jews cry about it that much. How many poles, russkies, krauts, yugos, greeks died in WW2 and you only heard of muh 6 million.

Jewish physics

I'm not taking a side here, but couldn't it lead to a room underground?

yes

How many Germans died?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter

>It is notable that almost all the samples were negative and that the few that were positive were very close to the detection level (1mg/kg); 6.7 mg/kg at Krema III; 7.9 mg/kg at Krema I. The absence of any consequential readings at any of the tested locations as compared to the control sample reading 1050 mg/kg supports the evidence that these facilities were not execution gas chambers. The small quantities detected would indicate that at some point these buildings were deloused with Zyklon B—as were all the buildings at all these facilities.

>In this case, it is myself that I post mortem — and the cadaver isn't dead! Much to the dismay of my executioners, the execution was so badly botched that I am able to stand here before you to speak the truth, and to tell the world that it is not myself, but the Holocaust story that is dead. I repeat for the record: I was condemned for maintaining that there were no execution gas chambers as Auschwitz, Birkenau, Majdanek, Dachau, Mauthausen, or Hartheim Castle. There's no proof for the charge, only innuendo, lies, and half-truths. Robert Faurisson, Ernst Zundel and others said this first. They, too, live as victims of botched executions, but nevertheless free to speak the truth in a strong and growing voice that repeats: No gas chambers, no gas chambers, no damn gas chambers!

>Because I was somewhat naïve at the time, I was not aware that by so testifying I was offending the organized world Jewish community. By providing final, definitive proof that there were no execution gas chambers utilized for genocidal purposes by the Germans at these wartime camps, I established the simple fact that the Holocaust story is not true. What I did not know was that anyone expressing such beliefs is guilty of a capital crime: that of thinking and telling the unspeakable truth about the greatest lie of the age.

good guy

There never was an order to kill civilians, jewish or otherwise, passed down by Hitler.

Some people did however kill civilians en masse, but not at the approval of Hitler. They even went out of their way to keep knowledge of this away from Hitler, which would explain the utter secrecy about the incidents.

It's also FACT that Russians made practice of killing civilians with German weapons in order to pin the blame on Germans if any issue arose from doing so. A truth that, despite being historical FACT, can still have you arrested in Western countries such as France if you dare bring them up as they would absolve and alleviate blame of the Germans for doing them. The only reasoning for this policy I can imagine is that, if people widely spoke of how they'd been lied to regarding some German atrocities, then what if they began to discuss other ones they'd been lied to about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

Now, again, I'm not going to say that there weren't Germans who killed large numbers of civilians. There were. But the victims weren't all Jewish and it wasn't an organized ethnic genocide as the title Holocaust implies.

>skim through thread
>Absolutely zero legitimate evidence supporting holocaust denial
>Lots of "I feel like", "I believe," statements, as well as straight-up unsubstantiated speculation

/pol is retarded

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter

>In October 1990, the commonwealth of Massachusetts brought criminal charges against Leuchter for representing himself as an engineer without a license.[13] Leuchter not only lacks an engineering license but has neither an engineering degree nor any other relevant professional certification or recognized credential - his education consists of a BA in history, which he completed in 1964. In 1991, the case was settled under the agreement that he will serve two years' probation for practicing engineering without a license.[29] He admits to having no formal training in toxicology, biology or chemistry.[13]

from the paragraph right below it.

I'm sure you were "redpilled" by youtube videos as well, kiddo.

>reaction pic
>name calling
>greentext
You are Sup Forums, and you're as retarded as Sup Forums gets.
Opinion discarded.

;^)

Also, your "expert" now works as a telemarketer. KEK

Wow nice job not even addressing the substantive concerns I made in my post. I guess "I know you are, but what am I?" is the best defense this board can muster?

it was policy to execute potential sabateurs on the eastern front to ensure stable supply lines to russia.

holyhoax gas chamber murder camp bonanaza is pure propaganda though

His credentials aren't that important, he's not the one who did the tests on the samples that he took from the chambers. An organized assault on his credentials and character was certainly done; but again he isn't the one who did the testing, kiddo.

wow It's almost like Sup Forums has no reading comprehension skills or something. This is embarrassing, what are you doing? I'm not even the guy who was shitting on your "expert." I am pointing to the overall lack of legitimate evidence supporting your "views".

post smug anime girl

I see, his very successful business was destroyed by the kikes, forcing him to work as a telemarketer, and therefore he was wrong?

i'm not sure I understand the type of logic you are tying to use

>another smug anime face

you need to be an expert to have samples tested?

I'm not quite getting what you are trying to say

You're free to dismiss the evidence if you want to. It makes little difference to me.

He's not the one who did the testing on the samples, he only took the samples and sent them in for testing. The guy had no investment in the case, he simply wanted to find out if he'd find cyanide and zyklon b in the testing.

It's almost like you're a retarded illiterate faggot.

Beyond this, there are plenty of other things we are lied to about explicitly.

On the chimney in pic related had been definitively proven to have not existed during WW2 and was built afterwards.

So what did they do, instead of lying to say it was an original? They put up a sign that says it was "rebuilt"

That's funny OP.

Only 2.3 million Jews in Europe during WW2 and 6 million died?

Did you know that Jews complained about Russian pogroms killing 6 million Jews in 1899?

>Another attempted deflection away from the content of my post by pointing out the image
>>>/retard/

>>another smug anime face

>it wasn't an organized ethnic genocide

Come on dude. I am skeptical about the systematic gassing of millions, but there is no doubt there was a systematic genocide. People were rounded up and sent to camps because they were Jews, and (as you state) for other "reasons" as well. Conditions in those camps were such that people died on mass from disease, poor nutrition, and exhaustion. Internment under these conditions was a genocidal act.

I agree with you that atrocities committed by citizens of other countries were real, vastly under-reported, and essentially swept under the rug of history.

;^)

>dismiss the evidence
You provided no legitimate evidence whatsoever. Unsourced Sup Forums infographics and a wikipedia article about a History major who broke the law in order to try to advance this conspiracy theory prove absolutely nothing. wow It's almost like you have no idea how to even argue a point or prove something, so pathetic.

Are you retarded? I don't care about your shitty history major and his wikipedia article. That doesn't prove jack shit. SOMEONE ELSE was addressing that guy, not me. Respond to him about that dumb shit instead.

>who broke the law

Why would there be a law against doing scientific tests to prove that people were gassed in the first place unless its a narrative that's not supposed to ever be challenged?

Are you fucking retarded?

>reddit.com/image_macros/pol/9gag.png

>In October 1990, the commonwealth of Massachusetts brought criminal charges against Leuchter for representing himself as an engineer without a license.[13] Leuchter not only lacks an engineering license but has neither an engineering degree nor any other relevant professional certification or recognized credential - his education consists of a BA in history, which he completed in 1964. In 1991, the case was settled under the agreement that he will serve two years' probation for practicing engineering without a license.[29] He admits to having no formal training in toxicology, biology or chemistry.[13]
No, but YOU clearly are. He had no credentials and was pretending to be something he was not. He broke the law. He essentially admitted it when he settled the case.

> grandson of a buhenvald (or how do you pronounce that) survivor

Even though my grandma was brainwashed by propaganda, she couldn't deny that germans were not effective negro scumbags "building chambers to gas non-aryans and shiiet". When she was in a camp there were lotsa talks about some shady kids blood being forcibly donated to german soldiers, yet none of those kids or even relatives, or even friends were ever found.

> germans are effective at what they do, but...
When her village was occupied by germans partizans killed some from time to time. As a penalty for this germans gathered every villager in a barn and burn it. She managed to get away three times. No german following or "bloody killing them from behind". Nothing. Only some stupid ass cunts that didnt know how to act when you are in a building that is on fire. They simply suffocated.

> mah death camps
When she was in a camp, they got offered to work for pollacks. Just for some food and bed. Funny thing is: her mother cucked stupid polish cunts into believing she was a magician just by listening to their mumblings.
> INB4: MAH POLISH LANGUAGE IS NOT AS BARBARIAN AS OTHER SLAVIC LANGUAGES ARE!
Yes russians understand polish language to some degree.

I've looked into it and what I came out with is

1.) The Holocaust happened

2.) The Russians made up a bunch of shit about the Holocaust

3.) Everyone was willing to buy absolutely everything about the Holocaust leading to misinformation and exaggerations.

Here's what the Red Cross has to say.

>The Jews And The Concentration Camps:
>No Evidence Of Genocide

rense.com/general69/factua.htm

You can go on and say they aren't legitimate and there's no basis in their claims too.

Sure sure, read above, surely Red Cross has no credentials either, retard.

Again, since you're illiterate and fucking retarded. He didn't even do the tests on the samples, he just took them.

Are you going to attack the legitimacy of Red Cross now little baby?

>>/reddit/

why do you keep posting this image? is it the only smoog animoo girl you have?

when were conditions bad and why were conditions bad?

conditions were comparable in american built POW camps on german soil even after the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces
>Allied bombing raids had destroyed thousands of farm buildings, and rendered food processing facilities inoperable.[4][5] Lack of farm machinery, spare parts, and fertilizer caused an almost total disruption of agriculture when the war was over
>In addition, the destroyed German transportation infrastructure created additional logistical nightmares, with railroad lines, bridges, canals and terminals left in ruins.[7] The turnaround time for railroad wagons was five times higher than the prewar average.[7][8] Of the 15,600 German locomotives, 38.6% were no longer operating and 31% were damaged.[7] Only 1,000 of the 13,000 kilometers of track in the British zone were operable.[7] Urban centers often had to be supplied with horse-drawn carriages and wheeled carts.[4]
>The worst dislocation of agriculture was caused by the German zonal partitions, which cut off Western Germany from its "breadbasket" of farm lands east of the Oder-Neisse line that had accounted for 35% of Germany's prewar food production

ww2 and the events that happened around it were horrible situations the problem is the particular holyhoax narriative set up and perpetuated specifically to support a political agenda

>I am pointing to the overall lack of legitimate evidence supporting your "views".

you are claiming that Leuchtre got it wrong, BECAUSE he lost his business

and you dare to call others retarded

>literally 9gag

Did you click the wrong link on the way to reddit?

>but there is no doubt there was a systematic genocide. People were rounded up and sent to camps because they were Jews, and (as you state) for other "reasons" as well. Conditions in those camps were such that people died on mass from disease, poor nutrition, and exhaustion. Internment under these conditions was a genocidal act.

sending people to camps is genocide? even after the jews tried to overthrow the government of germany, like THEY DID SUCCESSFULLY in Russia?

>muh Sup Forums vs reddit website wars XD XD

Holy kek, We already know the average stormweenie is underage, there's no need to rub it in

>a History major who broke the law in order to try to advance this conspiracy theory
what law was broken? was it a just law?

how does him being charged with a crime affect the validity of the samples and tests he had done?

Holy shit kid, get the fuck out you cancerous fucking prick. You're already polluting the board with your unfunny fucking shit. Sure, it's not like there are fucking reasons to hate reddit and underage kids like yourself, after all "all websites were made equal", like your liberal God (the state) told you

'Six Million' is some Kabbalah crap, I don't know I didn't look at it but it doesn't fit the numbers out there.

The point was the end goal of extermination of Undesirables, but some idea of factory operated massacre makes no sense with resource management, body burning ratios, and the conflicting stories, like the Holocoaster and shit.

It was however designed with the death of the occupants. The 'rabbit raising' and the 'pool' are typical 'oh don't actually look into what we're doing' all genocides pull that shit The core idea of Lebensraum was genetic replacement via ethnic cleansing. The Kristallnacht, the execution gullies, the sterilization, don't be confused about what the Nazis intended for those sent to the camps. I wouldn't even be surprised if they experimented with gassing people, just not at any level modern numbers proclaim.

But the Soviets irrevocably tainted it with their hamfisted crap. Scratches on the walls, pointless chimneys, that shit's clearly added for drama. Acting like the Holocaust was as bad as the Museums proclaim is silly, but it's also silly to act like it came out of nowhere.

Looks like I struck a nerve. Stay in school little buddy.

>doesn't deny being underage

Belief > Fact

People know, but they (choose to) believe.

>rense.com/general69/factua.htm
Do you have NO awareness whatsoever of what makes a reliable source and what does not? A far-right conspiracy website proof does not make. It's not even a legit red cross report.

What people don't understand is holocaust deniers are not claiming that concentration camps did not exist. Deniers merely dispute the 6 million figure and the notion Jews were systematically killed in a genocidal fashion by gas chambers. Of course Jews were put into camps, and of course some of them died at these camps.

there was no reason to kill the jews. the nazis were very clear and open about their goals, deportation. if they had won the war it would have been easy to deport them anywhere in the world, if they lost the war it wouldnt matter anyway, there was no reason to genocide the jews and no evidence that any attempt took place

I'm almost 30 years old, married, and own a house. How does it feel to know that "libtards" like me arent complete failures like you?

Am I invading your "safe space", you fucking child?

Chimny, every time i lose it.

CHIMNY CRICKETS!

>tfw when the jews in Auschwitz got better dental care than me

10 million

Even from a non technical point, the whole thing was fishy to me growing up.

I grew up in a tiny Southern town, we had like a handful of Jews in the whole county. Yet every year in social studies, we had to learn about the Holocaust. It over rode so much other history, and it didn't matter what type of history we were learning about, it appeared every single year. And worse still, we didn't learn a thing about other historic genocides, and we were taught the shrunken head/soap shit too, and that's now been disproven.

Coupled that with massive media magnetism, the fact that German people of the time had no clue it was going on, and it's illegal to question in a lot of countries really makes it suspicious.

I see a lot of conjecture, but no facts

>I wouldn't even be surprised if they experimented with gassing people
wow, that's pretty convincing though, an appeal to incredulity? how rare

Did you have a rebuttal or was us proving you wrong part of the plan?

>According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations), was approximately 505,000 people out of a total population of 67 million, or somewhat less than 0.75 percent.

I wonder where the other 5.5 million came from.

It's also crazy isn't it how many of that current census population is also smaller than it was at the start of the war since many Jews were immigrating to Israel and the fact that there are thousands on thousands of Holocaust "survivors"

>According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations), was approximately 505,000 people out of a total population of 67 million, or somewhat less than 0.75 percent.

If it makes you feel better to claim its not legitimate then claim whatever you want. It's not like you people don't lie about literally everything else.

Surely those "reproductions" of Chimneys built 20 years after the war are totally true too.

Of course, I'm the liar, Red Cross reports aren't legitimate, scientific tests on the ashes and buildings aren't legitimate because the man who had them done had his character ruined, and nobody that pushes the Holocaust narrative ever lied once.

>30 years old
>doesn't understand how in groups work
>left wing

What a waste

fuck off back to the le r e dd itt ts.. holcaustianity is a lie a damn fucking lie

Before or after the war?

>Eisenhower's Rhine-Meadows Death Camps
youtu.be/BxWeGt1L2F8
>Hellstorm - Post-war Genocide of Germans
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/RoDT8VWdZuU
youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
youtu.be/LwAYgjG6SkM
youtu.be/P2bCCHKzDEQ
>According to Time Magazine in September 1945,
>the government provided soldiers with 50 condoms a month,
>and graphically showed how to use them.
>Soldiers were being told "Teach these Germans a lesson,
>and have a wonderful time!"
youtu.be/Xdr4-B0q19E

>Red Cross reports
You keep using these words, but you don't appear to understand what they mean. WHAT YOU POSTED IS NOT A RED CROSS REPORT! In fact, this supposed "red cross report" doesn't exist anywhere besides fringe conspiracy websites, all linking back to each other (as they tend to do).

It is a fabrication used to manipulate brainless morons like yourself.

no

truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-jewish-holocaust-hoax/

>this supposed "red cross report" doesn't exist anywhere besides fringe conspiracy websites

And Deborah Lippstadt

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

>there was no reason to kill the jews
There was no reason to kill the Armenians, but the Turks still did it. Genocide isn't a logical response, and while the end goal was likely deportation, they were sterilizing every other undesirable already. They weren't about to deport communists or homosexuals or the gypsies or the mentally handicapped or political prisoners or the Slavs, the attempts at deportation made before the war were likely not going to be replicated if the Nazis won. Genocide wasn't the goal, but it was bound to be the result, or at best racial purifying with some post-war moderation.

And deportation to where, exactly? They promised the Arabs Jerusalem, a victorious Germany would have likely gone for African farmlands for resources, so the Ugandan zionist alternative was out of the question. Jews and communists were a cornerstone of the rage of Nazi belief, it's impossible to imagine a world where even the coolest of heads just let them live on reservations somewhere.