Time for me to ask Sup Forums for advice

Time for me to ask Sup Forums for advice

>in this shitty program where i live on a dorm and learn a trade on the center
>in computer tech trade
>most of time is spent on a course online teaching us about networking, etc.
>we cycle one person going to an internship every month. last guy to go I admitted my crush to and he told me he liked me less now that he knew
>detested him for that, but resigned myself to not talking to him
>cycle comes up, its my turn to shadow the guy whos on the internship for a day (its the crush guy)
>day is mostly uneventful, i try to have a convo with him but he is mostly unresponsive
>day ends, now I start going alone

This is where it gets interesting

>log on to the intern computer on my first day
>go on facebook for the fuck of it
>crush guy's facebook is still up, he never logged out
>shock turns into evil idea
>go through all messages, read and save them all, and bide my time
>guy has foot fetishes, his mom has cancer, he cheats on his girl, his dad is estranged from the family, bunch of juicy shit
>send him a message through my account saying i need to speak with him urgently, emergency
>tell him to turn on encrypted chat on messenger
>he does so and repeatedly asks me whats wrong
>wait until end of day to tell him to do what i say or all his info goes to everyone
> "huh"
>send him pictures of his convos, "do what he (i, trying to make myself more anonymous, also before this I changed my facebook user name and picture so i wouldnt look like me)
>"huh"
>"idiot, im fucking blackmailing you, show up at 6 or it goes out"
>get a bunch of messages about how he thinks im so cool and he really wants to be friends
>too late fuckboy, show up or youre rip
>wait to get back until around 6, look around, nobody there
>his roommate asks me what im up to casually
>tell him i was just thinking of getting some pizza and does he want any
con't

>he buys it and says no thanks
>walk back to room, dorm leader confronts me saying the crush guy was really worried and told a few people about me
>"dont know what hes talking about man, i thought we were doing great"
>dude tells me whatevers going on to stop
>go back to room, send some anonymous messages from a burner app to his number saying how he fucked up
>do nothing that day, but next day after i get nothing from him I get impatient and send some pictures to his girlfriend
>go back to dorm, still nothing
>send another anonymous message saying if he doesnt apologize (?) then it will get worse and worse
>he knocks on my door 10 mins later and asks to come in
>tells me how he really wants to be my friend and blah blah blah but if i dont stop hes gonna tell the principal and the police
>tell him ill stop as long as he tries to be a good buddy
>shake hands, ok everything great

fast forward 4 weeks

>hes been inviting me to his room to play games, went out to an abandoned army base he wanted me to explore with him, giving me personal advice and telling me about his personal stuff, everythings great
>talks to me a couple days ago about how a day or two ago he remembered the whole blackmail thing and wanted me to promise nothing was gonna happen
>couldnt really do it for a couple reasons, too many people coming in and out so wanted more privacy, and wanted to talk tomorrow
>just walked out while he calls my name
>tomrrow morning, get messages from him about how worried he is about what im gonna do
>told him "you have to focus on your test. just focus on that and try to make sure you pass for now, ill talk to you later like we said (we were planning on going to the army base again)"
>he sees it and sends nothing back
>I get a bad feeling, ask if hes ok
>he sends a thumbs up
>walking back to center telling how much fun we are gonna have today and i got him a gift that hed love too
>when i get back, confronted by 3 security guards
cont

>tell me im not in any trouble, just wanna chat
>not prepared for this at all, thinking they wanna chat with me about not checking in and sneaking through the back
>get in a small room and tell me to sit, i get flanked by two of them on each side and one sits at the desk
>chief mallcop asks me if i know why im there, i say because ive been sneaking, they say no we solved that issue already
>"its about crush guy"
>oops
>"he came to us and told us the whole situation, did you send those messages to him and his girlfriend? we are pretty sure its you"
>"i never sent anything to anyone man, what are you talking about"
>tell me they can pretty much do what they want and if they think im lying they can just kick me out right there
>"again, did you do it?"
>couldve made a more believable lie if i prepared in advance but I was not prepared for this
>"if i did, then what happens next"
>"he wants to completely cut off contact, you dont speak to him or even be around him, youre a good kid so we dont wanna kick you out over this"
>start shedding crocodile tears and tell them i just wanted him to be successful and i thought it was real
>"we can ask him if he wants to mediate this for you, but he has to agree, if you contact him we might have to turn this over to the police"
>sure, i can do that

fast forward a day, cont.

>last day of internship, with my shadow
>very bored cant stop thinking about what happened
>idea
>bit risky but i couldnt resist
>send crush guy one message saying i deleted everything and he has nothing to worry about
>get a phone call from him, but cant pick up since on computer not phone, phone is soft bricked due to tinkering
>nothing happens for 30 mins
>intern phone gets call from the school
>its the security guard
>"what did I tell you not to do? and then less than a day after you do it"
oops
con't

actualyl gonna wait to see if theres any interest to the story, if not ill just let it die

can... you just give a tl;dr about what you need advice about?

i kinda wanna tell the story too but ok ill tl;dr for those with no interest

tl;dr might have charges pressed for extortion or bullying or whatever for trying to blackmail some guy into engaging with me, should i stop and apologize, send out all the info to damage him as much as possible, or just do nothing and hope things go well for me

should mention hes the kind of guy who gets ahead of himself and makes decisions based on how he feels short term rarely makes good long termd ecisions

if you legitimately did that shit, you're a cunt. apologizing would be admitting guilt though, and that could play poorly if it went to court. putting all the info out is a cunt move, so I'd guess your best option is hoping it blows over, and if it doesn't, owning up to your fucking actions.

should also mention im a dude if that matters at all, but thanks for the advice man, so its a toss up between sending it all out and doing nothing

doesn't matter, still really cunty. next time you do shit like this, always be prepared to handle the possible consequences.

fuck off moralfaggot i want advice from Sup Forums if i wanted moral advice id go ask my mother

I'm not trying to be moral, just being real. even if you don't think what you did was "bad", you at least need to know the laws, and be willing to face what comes at you if it goes south.

i did. why do you think i encrypted all my devices and made sure my messages were anonymous? i saw this coming, i am prepared for a court case. i just want advice from people with different perspectives. i know another of my options is lying off my ass and saying i never sent any messages.

continue with story..

Ill try but im on my phone now so itll be a bit slower, give me a bit

>need to at least try to play this off
>try having my voice break up over phone and telling him that im a good kid and he knows im one of the top students so he should cut me a break
>"how can i trust you again after you broke your word, listen just be here at 5 and try to have someone with you to pick you up"
>fuck this is not going well
>need to think of something
>start talking to the guy whos shadowing me, trying to get him to sympathize with me so he can let me use his phone to call the dude
>plot twist, crush guy has been telling this faggot about everything ive been doing and he has no sympathy for me, no matter what i say
>he has enough sympathy for me to give me one idea though
>"use one of your vacation days for tomorrow, and dont come back until monday, after things cool down maybe youll have a better chance, ill talk to the teacher for you"
>second plot twist, teacher also knows whats been going on since crush fag has told him everything too
>realize that his idea is the only shot i have, too many twists today that i didnt prepare for
>send email to teacher saying i wont be coming back until monday, get email from principal saying she wants to talk to me, usually she doesnt get involved with problems on campus but this time she is for some reason

cont

fucking off yourself

real original

you are one crazy fuck.
bumping for story

no homo

>either this is really good news or its really bad news, means that either i have a way out through her or that the cops did get involved and they need her to get me there
>thinking its not the latter because i dont think theyd need her to get me there
>call teacher to ask if he has any ideas, he tells me nobody has told him to close my account yet so apparently nobodys kicking me out yet
>took the train back home instead of back to school, tell principal if she wants to talk we are gonna need to talk alone, without the security meatheads there
>she says ok, have a nice weekend, see you monday

so im just waiting until monday to see what she wants now, with a bunch of shit going through my head, running through everythingt hat could happen and how i plan to respond to it, and i thought itd be a good idea to share this with Sup Forums, usually i just lurk but i thought you guys would enjoy this

come back monday and tell the rest you fag

that depends on whether i end up incarcerated or not after that point

but if i end up in a situation where i can use the internet, ill let you guys know so be watching this forum on monday night EST

i'm deciding to go in expecting the worst but hoping for the best, i have a story all laid out for her if she asks me if i sent the messages, not too complex but a convenient and believable lie, and for any law enforcement who happen to be there

have to hide my ssds in a shed outside atm but if anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to post im bored as shit

So you blackmailed your crush because he didn't feel the same way and as an attempt to get close?
Hope I'm understanding that right, and if so that's horrid. I only hope you're aware of how bad your actions were and that you will learn from this.

As for how you should engage this, your best option seems to be coming clean and owning up to your actions. They already have enough info on the situation and leaking the info of your crush will only make things worse. Doing nothing will most likely make things worse in the sense that they'll think you have no remorse of what you did but I could be wrong.

So I think you should just apologize sincerely and truthfully. It may hurt knowing you'll be punished with them shunning you or something but trust me, it's better than making things worse. Things will get better.

Tl;dr. Apologize sincerely and learn from this or risk making things worse

thank you, you've made me consider how normies would see this situation. as being horrid. so my lie needs to be good enough to fool people like you who get emotional about things easy.

aside from that, i blackmailed him mostly to get closer to him. actually, when i told him to meet me, i was going to pretty much force him to do whatever i wanted. so maybe its good he didnt.

i did learn a lot from this though. not really good things but i did learn things.

Alright, well if that's the case make sure to look at them in the eye when you speak and make sure not to stutter.
Ya know, things they would suspect as off behavior, but besides that you're probably fucked

Oh btw these people are probably not going to be emotional towards you considering what they know, so you better have something convincing.

i always do that when im lying. currently my plan is to tell them, if they ask whether i did ti again, that i didnt send those messages. i had a convo with a few internet friends and they decided to take matters into their own hands and send those messages. it still makes me responsible for their actions because i wont be able to verify their identities but it puts less of the blame on me and makes them a little more lenient towards me.

they also know im one of the best students on campus and i was actually on track for an advanced course in cybersecurity that nobody has been accepted to yet. that, combined with the fact i have very little previous history as a troublemaker and the fact that i help tutor some of my intellectually challenged peers, sets me apart as a role model.

whereas my crush has accomplished almost nothing while he has been there and has a reputation among my peers for his racist and homophobic tendencies. so i could try to counter this whole thing and attack him by saying im a convenient target for him to try to punish when he may have other enemies on campus.

if i try to counter and make him look like the bad guy then im going to need a much more convincing argument and it will generally be a more difficult lie so idk if im going with that or just the internet friends thing

Well that's good, I guess.
My first idea still stands but you're obviously not going to follow it through.
But on the topic of your "friend", racist and homophobic tendencies? You mean edgy 14 year old jokes or actual distaste towards specific people?

I may apologize if it looks like a lie is going to be riskier than it's worth. When i get there I'm gonna try to feel out what my chances are and decide what my plan is after I figure it out.

I have pictures of him having conversations with his girlfriend about how he hates the "niggers and spics" on the subway, and multiple people have told me he has that reputation of making legitimately racist remarks. not as jokes, very seriously.

You're a sociopath who spends their whole life fucking with people. This isn't the first or last time. I would have someone beat you badly enough to go to the hospital. I wouldn't give one fuck about whether you were damaged for life, only that you realize you are inches from real horror if You ever crossed me again

Well in that case, you seem to have an advantage. Society is obviously more sensitive about racial slurs despite the context they're used in, but seeing as they're actually being used with prejudice I'm thinking you may be able to get him in some trouble but I doubt it's enough to turn the tables and blame him.

grr edgy internet tough guy comment back at you

in all honesty i actually rarely do this to people. this is the first time in years ive done something this complex and involved.

i wouldnt be able to get him in trouble with it unless he was actually racist to someone and pissed them off, then i could bring them in and have them help me out. as it is, the only way i could use this racism thing is to destroy his character and make me look better compared to him. its only a slight edge imo but every little bit helps.

but yeah, society being sensitive about the racism thing, dont have to say thata gin

That is true but who knows, maybe take a jab at Lady Luck and see how it'll work.

I think they would still take it into consideration, just hope you're in one of those crazy colleges that are super strict with their political beliefs and rules

But besides stating the obvious, I would still try and show at least some remorse, hopefully some sincere remorse, if you plan on lying.
And if you really want to get their attention on him, try and bring up the racism and some other details you think will help

Showing at least some sympathy wether, sincere or not, will most likely give you some support with your lie

I really want to be remorseful. If the guy were willing to speak with me again, and mediate things between me and him, I'd be glad to show genuine remorse. However, I'm afraid that showing any sympathy while trying to lie will fuck up my lie. Which is why I'm hesitant to do so.

You're right though, i should use the racism some way. i was planning to use it to show how likely it was that he had already made other enemies on campus and that shows there are more potential suspects than just me. But some of the messages I sent while not anonymous would break that lie. So I think I'm going to go with the internet friends lie to the principal. not sure how to segue the racism into it though. maybe i could say that his racism personally insulted/disgusted me as a decent person and i felt like he deserved what he got due to that? I'm white but i could act all liberal about it.

If I can take your word for it he doesn't seem that innocent either, but I would briefly mention it after meeting or bring it up during it and mention how it was upsetting to see that and how it affected you or a friend.

But yeah, I understand how you must be feeling since they're essentially shunning you but you can't blame them, you used him and made it extremely stressful for him.

You are a sad little man with no power. You will suffer all your life from this and eventually die alone.

See, I don't get the stressful part of this for him. Maybe this is just me but I legitimately can't comprehend how this stressed him so much. I never asked him to do anything too difficult. And I never intended to send anyone anything as long as he didn't really piss me off. You are right when you say I cannot blame them for this, and I can try to accept that, maybe I made him feel so horrible that he felt like this was necessary, but imo I can't understand why he would do this. If anything, it would incentivize me to release everything, and if i was a worse person that's what I would do. I just dont understand why this happened, honestly. this is part of what i learned, that apparently being blackmailed is a very stressful experience.

R u grill

and he put so much effort into this relationship, and for 5 weeks, before deciding to do this. why wait this long if you felt that threatened the whole time? i just dont understand.

sure

It most likely stressed him out in the sense that he feared you would stab him the back and tell everybody, and I mean he's right to believe that since you didn't give him a straight answer and that's what causes all this. He probably was worried how people would think of him if this info got ou. If you still don't understand think of it like that feeling you get when you're unprepared and unsure of an answer on a test, now think of that feeling being multiplied by 10 or more and the consequence of failing. It's that feeling

i think i understand more now. he did mention right before he did this that he couldn't focus on anything since he was so afraid that I would betray him. I didn't give him a straight answer because I wanted to give him that answer in privacy and in person, and I told him to trust me and wait until the end of the day. But he was so emotional he couldn't wait and he just had to make a decision.

My issue with this is that this still makes no sense from a logical standpoint. If I get kicked out of the school for this or I get legal trouble, then I have huge motivation to post everything since I have nothing to lose. So instead of just trusting me, he tries to ruin me? While I have this info? And then when I tell him (falsely, but he didn't know it was a lie) that i deleted everything, then he tries to get me kicked out. that is so risky. I can only assume he is barely thinking throughout this whole ordeal and he's just making decisions based on his emotions.

It was obvious you were a low life faggot who got butt hurt when you were rejected by a straight man who is disgusted by your degeneracy.

thats what i expected from Sup Forums thanks bro

I mean to be fair you established he doesn't think about the long term.

But besides that I think he's aware of your position in your college and that this couldn't be enough to ruin you so he took the gamble in hopes you would learn how it affected him and that you shouldn't try that again with anyone.

Or maybe I'm thinking about something long term, who knows.

Would be so much better if you didn't write like you are in an ESL class.

You had a crush on the guy? He said he wasn't a faggot so you got mad?

IDK WTF you're talking about, faggot.

you got it right? dunno why you're confused?

if that was why then he succeeded, at least in teaching me how it affected him.

but yeah, he doessnt think long term. so dunno why im even wondering, i might not be thinking about this as logically anymore.

Well, I hope you two will fix things and at least be at peace with each other

You seem like a fucktarded faggot who really didn't think things through.

Obviously he knows its you, obviously he's telling everyone and probably telling them that you are doing it because you told him you wanted to suck his dick and he said no.

I'm going to make a suggestion with a single pic and I want you to really consider your options, but keep this on the back-burner cause it might be your only way out of this fucktarded mess you've gotten yourself into.

thanks man i hope we do too

yep, he knows its me. never told him that tho.
let me guess, suicide?

Sounds more like a trade school for 'tards, than a college.

forgot pic because this shit site makes me do the fucking captcha 20 times

FUCK THE MODS FUCK CHAN FUCK M00T AND GOD DAMN ISRAEL AND THE FUCKING DESIGNERS OF THIS CAPTCHA SYTEM AND THEIR CHILDREN TO AN AIDS RIDDEN HELL IN THE BOWELS OF SATAN'S ASS!

Oh and here's that pic I forgot

Yeah, well what can you do in this day and age

Lol they will never be at peace. OP's victim at a minimum is going to get someone(s) to throw OP a beating. More likely this is going to end up in court in a sexual harassment lawsuit against the school

youd be right amigo

Ok, so OP is a faggot (redundant, I know)
OP's male crush rejected him because he is not a faggot
OP tried to blackmail his crush because being rejected by said crush hurt his whittle feeeeeeelings
OP got caught because like most faggots, he thought he was smarter than he actually is (and probably talks with a distinctive lissssp, so his voice easily recognizable)
and now OP is on his way to probably being prosecuted for blackmail because he thought he was a fucking diva on a soap opera

Honestly I think this has worked out perfectly so far.

THE KID'S MOM HAS CANCER YOU SCUMBAG!

The only way this could be improved s if OP falls into a vat of boiling lard which he somehow survives by his skin peels off and he forever lives out life as the hideous monster he is.

People like you should be crushed by trains, or falling ACME safes.

Take some advice from a fellow faggot (the late great Charles Nelson Riley)......

What you really should do is kill yourself for being a bitchy little faggot