What are you affraid of Sup Forums?

what are you affraid of Sup Forums?

I'm afraid of telling people what I'm afraid of.

Swimming in the middle of an Ocean

I'm afraid that none of my efforts will change anything.

Death

Bed bugs

Going back to my home city and having to deal with her and her psychotic bullshit again. I'll probably change numbers and everything though, it just sucks how you can't beat the shit out of a girl for harrassing you like you can with a dude.

Not being a good enough parent to my kids. Fucking them up somehow, or them being hurt.

I have bad news...

Not a fan of spiders

furries

I'm afraid that Trump's public hanging wont be as satisfying as I imagine it will be.
i fear they will do a 6 foot drop and be done with it, but I want him to die slowly, where I can hear him struggling for air and see him wiggling and jerking his body in some pitiful attempt at escape as the rope progressively cinches his throat and blood vessels more and more until he doesnt have the strength to fight and succumbs to unconsciousness and death

hillary lost, get over it libtard cuck. wipe away your liberal tears and get a job. trump won by the largest margins ever and it was celebrated by everyone. hes been the most successful president in the first 7 months then anyone ever

What's that?

Living a life of non-accomplishment and being bound to a hoverround cause of the beetus

I don't think of my fears, that shit is for weak minded people.

All your children will die.

FUCKING COMMIE SCUM. GO FUCK YOURSELF OP. YOU SHOULD BE LYNCHED PUSSY.

we

Living a life of wageslavery and never accomplishing anything of note. The fact that it's so likely is what makes it all the more terrifying.

im afraid of failure

Chinese people

I'm afraid of dying early, before I have a chance to have a sort of deathbed confessional

Nothing.

Nothing is fucking terrifying.

I'm afraid of accidentally slitting my eye open. I've seen that shit happen so many times in horror movies, that I just can't stop thinking about when I stumble upon on a sharp object

I'm afraid of my ingrown toenail becoming infected and requiring an operation to fix it. That's also fucked because I'm afraid of going to the doctor for an operation.

the only rational fear ever.
OP is fishing for fears to scare and act upon someone else.

I am afraid of you. Yes, you.

You better do it, or you'll be an amputee.

girls

Spiders and the thought of sentient spiders that torture and fuck with people guilty of killing spiders.

depression

Deez nuts

>hes been the most successful president in the first even months than anyone ever
Keep telling yourself that

i think i said failure already

I'm affraid of my wife getting pregnant again and we lose another baby, like we lost last year. And I'm also affraid that this child is born with some problem, due to her condition (She's losing both her eyesight and her hearing). Even If said child turns to be alright, I'm affraid I won't have enough money to raise him ir her like I was raised.

Touching dog food accidently

Damn. I'm truly sorry, user. I can't imagine how horrible and heart wrenching that must be.

Oblivion

Fake and gay

well shit...

if it's real that is

the dentist
:(

The Greys. Thought I was abducted when I was 11 and again at 14 so that fear stuck through adulthood.

I'm scared she's never gonna come around
Although I'm sure she won't

People.

It's true. I had to cremate and spread the ashes of a 5 month old unborn baby wich limp body I had to see coming out of my wife. As long as I live, I'll never be able to forget what I've seen ir or felt.

nothing

We'll then maybe get the fuck off of Sup Forums and go see a therapist you fucking twit.

whatcha mean?

Failure.

I'm afraid that you will never notice me senpai.

Every atom in the universe exploding and then imploding simultaneously.

-oh wait

Waking up everyday.

Socializing IRL.

Turning 30.

is it sharks or sea creatures youre afraid of?

Icarus the wandering super-intelligence dominating the culture of all humanity thanks to all of our technological advancements.

Trying and failing
Expressing my emotions
Death

you are afraid of TED, poor ted