Spanish is useful! There are 22 Spanish speaking countries

>Spanish is useful! There are 22 Spanish speaking countries
But why would you want to bother with a Spanish speaking country?

Spanish is useless, in every spanish speaking country english is becoming the lingua franca, there is no need to learn spanish and no purpose other than >muh hispanity

but you live in a spanish speaking country OP

Go to Sup Forums, 50% of 'american' posts are mexican

>Spanish is useful
for you it is
you'll want to know what the hell the chicanos are talking at your back at least

kek

>Mandarin is useful! There are 1 billion mandarin speaking people
But why would you want to bother with 95% of those 1 billion being farmers or serfs?

op just have to remember this

>catorce burritos y una coca cola diet de tres litros por favor

Endofóbo.

>Not speaking what will be the most spoken language in your own country

no entendí

the rest is learning english anyways so you can apply this on any language on Earth, even khoisan or some shit

The only useful language is English, because it's the international language of business.

with the amount of people learning english now is it safe to say, like borders, the lingua franca has become static?

>language of business
when will this fucking meme end

I don't work in international business, and more than 99% of the population also doesn't work in international business, and yet we constantly see that fucking meme being spouted.

First of all, taking a purely utilitarian approach to languages other than English is dumb because you won't actually learn the language if you're not interested in it. Second, even if insist on being purely utilitarian about it, business is one of the most irrelevant angles you could approach it from. Much better would be tourism, i.e. which country am I more likely to visit and find said language to be useful. If I'm someone who's planning on doing tons of trips to Latin America to go mountain climbing or whatever the fuck else, then learning Spanish could possibly be useful. If my girlfriend is Hungarian and we go to Hungary several times a year to visit her family or whatever the fuck else, then Hungarian is probably much more useful than Spanish, and certainly much more useful than a """"""""""""""business language"""""""""""""" like German or Japanese.

i don't think borders became static though

faggot, your just upset that your employer won't let you speak french

epic, simply epic

I'm not a Quebecer so I don't give a rat's ass about French, and even if I were a Quebecer, they literally have laws which make it so that it's the exact opposite (i.e. your employer can prevent you from speaking English at work).

T. Jack "I like Spanish beaches" Williamson

what really sucks is that their are no first world spanish speaking country.

That the same issue as with hindi.

Most people in Spain can't speak basic English.

We like to trade with the US sometimes.

W-what about Spain?

That's what I tell anyone who will listen. Quantity is a meme.