Question:

Question:
Is there a reason why Wall Street hasn't been hit by a major terrorist attack yet?
Or any real important people for that matter. Why are terrorists attack in random civilians and going for quantity instead of quality? Even with the current mindset they're killing like what, 2 or 3 people at a time? Those are rookie numbers
Wouldn't it be more logical to go for an important figure if you're trying to create panic? Sometimes it's not about how many people you kill, but who it is?

>>Sup Forums

because they use their emotional side of the brain rather than the logical side.

The terrorists' Saudi financiers have declared it off limits. They're making so much money...

Truly a disgusting mind set to have it makes me mad.

I wish they would go after the network news stations and reporters. As well as the DNC.

Because the most unstable/retarded people always blame immigrants and black people. They're looking for their own supremacy and they can only find it by attacking even less fortunate people. Of course if they were actually intelligent they would be clever enough to really hit the rich retards where it hurts.

Most in 1st world countries arent funded by anything but propoganda on the internet.

If Wall Street was hit by a terrorist attack, the security would be nuts afterwards.
To hit Wall Street with a half-assed terrorist attack would protect it from full-assed terrorist attacks.

My point is, it's stupid to do a weak blow to an enemy that is off guard. You're screwing yourself if you don't use the opportunity to do massive damage.

If a terrorist stole a tank, and got it to Wall Street, THEN it would be the time for a terrorist attack.

So are we actually going to say they're too stupid to? Because say what you like but these guys aren't THAT stupid I'm sure they understand who's important and who is actually worth killing
I feel like they would kill random citizens to make the population afraid that they could die at any moment as well, but that isn't really working anymore?

almost ALL terrorist attacks that are thwarted are not reported in the media

Where do you think the World Trade Center is you retard?

Yup. Cuz fuck u is why

>was

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, odds are it is a duck. If a black or an immigrant kills someone, only liberals, Democrats and the media blame someone else. Guess who they like to blame?

>They're looking for their own supremacy
So what about Black supremacists? I guess that doesn't count to liberals.

Same with all the other smaller structures around them They took them out also. A shock-wave wouldn't destroy concrete

Literally nothing is different about them except they historically have actual reason to be mad. The rest is still autism. Supremacy is a fallacy.

And if it's another McVeigh you're going to just claim he was an unstable individual, completely ignoring his ties to extremist white supremacist groups?

I blame poverty and the war on drugs for most inner city crime. Legalize the drugs and you eliminate easy money and gang territory. You also make the trafficking of weapons much more expensive and who could afford the weapons without the drug money? The govt has known this for years. Treatment is also much cheaper than imprisonment, even if someone relapses multiple times and needs treatment 3 months out of the year it's still less than 3 squares a day in jail full time.

Came here to say this.