This Ace Hardware has been getting calls non stop about solar eclipse glasses, don't let it stop

This Ace Hardware has been getting calls non stop about solar eclipse glasses, don't let it stop.

2eight1-3five3-4four2one

Have fun and enjoy the eclipse. Bonus points if you mention that the Washington Post referred you

what time do they open?

Where the fuck do you actually get those glasses anyway?

They open at 8 am Central time

those poor employees

Not at this Ace. I've heard some home depots and hardware stores do have them

theyre going to have to open a mini call center

washington post does specifically say ace hardware

my local hardware store had them, like $2 a piece

accuse the employees of lying and keeping them for themselves when they say theyre out of stock

Thanks, mang

Yeah, too bad it's 2 in the God damn morning. This thread would be awesome if anyone could do it, and now I know I'm not gonna see this thread in the morning cuz I have shit to do. I'll never know what happened. I'm high as fuck.

the managers of that location will be kicking themselves for missing out on thousands of potential customers tomorrow by not having fucking solar eclipse glasses

the managers of that location will be kicking themselves for missing out on thousands of potential customers

lol they open shop and see like 500 voicemails asking to call back if they have solar eclipse glasses

insist the workers check the stock room for any missed glasses

do they sell them and or out of stock, or did they never have any to begin with? if so, call and insist the pair you bought there is defective and demand a refund

I got mine from my eye doctor.

>Everybody trying to get last minute solar glasses
>For an event that we've known about forever

I got my filters and glasses months ago and even that was pretty last minute. Why are people so incapable of planning ahead?

i need solar eclipse glasses each time i have a erection and happen to look at the sky

same reason why people go christmas shopping december 24th, it doesnt take much intelligence to reproduce

is void ray rush more imba or ba?

I want those glasses!

I'm just gonna look at it squinty eyed for brief moments at a time. Works for glimpsing the sun normally and I don't have eye damage - this is the same thing only safer because most of the sun will be blocked anyway. It's only staring at it wide-eyed like a moron for an extended period of time that will hurt you.

I just look at the sun through a whole i make with a tooth pick. but i would look away in intervals.