Name a bigger waste of talent

Name a bigger waste of talent

Literally every black player before 1947

Aldon smith or josh gordon

Next

He fucking sucks. He has a canon of an arm, and makes sports center when he miss plays the ball horribly and the runner tries to stretch a double into a triple. He has Cespedes tier fielding without the bat to make amends for that.

i wouldn't say cespedes is a "good" fielder, especially not in center field, but he's better than pweeg

This desu

Also Clayton Kershit in the playoffs

(this isn't backed up by statistics):
cespedes has a more accurate arm
but puig's I think is stronger

>cespy .981 fielding
>puig .983 fielding

Like I said, similar fielding, but Cespedes is a top 10 bat in the league. And puig cannot make up for his shit fielding.

this is such a fucking meme

if blacks were really that good at baseball they wouldn't be going extinct in the majors

Back then athleticism counted for a lot more in baseball.
Hell, Babe Ruth was like 1/60th black and became the near-unanimous GOAT by shitting on whitey

Also what black kid grows up wanting to play baseball? They want to emulate the Sportscenter highlights, not play a slow, boring game that old men like to watch. And they only need a court and a ball to do it, rather than two 9v9 teams, a field, and a shitload of equipment.

It's not that they can't play, it's just that they don't want to, or don't grow up doing it.

>Name a bigger waste of talent

Literally everyone on Sup Forums

>talent

>implying anyone here is talented

Puig still had a fucking cannon and was an elite defender.

Josh reddick sucked ass and dindu roberts put him in the lineup every fucking day while puig was in OKC

tons of dominican dindus are in the majors every day wtf

He was always just a media driven meme because >muh Los Angeles

OP said talent, not space

I rememeber when Doyer fans thought he was better than Trout

dat batflip tho

he has more playoff wins than trout