How does giving government absolute power over everything anti-fascist?

How does giving government absolute power over everything anti-fascist?

Is antifa really that retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

*How is* giving government absolute power over everything anti-fascist?

----low quality bait is low quality

absolutely
this is some top quality bait my friend

fuck this bitch

>In political and social sciences, communism (from Latin communis, "common, universal")[1][2] is the philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money,[3][4] and the state.[5][6]

absolute power for the government is literally anathema to communists

Uh, those dudes were opposed to the Nazi party.

Antifa is the globalist nwo's wet dream, I mean I'm pretty sure they are funded by soros

I can pick any label i want, from spic to nigger, but that won't change what i actually am, a masterrace. likewise, the alt-left group known currently as antifa can give themselves multiple names, but their actions paint themselves as being controlled and funded by democrats, which makes them about as far from being communists as I am far from having any melanin in my skin

Wat???

I don't think you understand... Antifa is like anonymous. There is no membership, no hierarchy, no leadership.
All there is are patriotic americans ready to shut down fascists whenever they decide to come out of hiding.

Newfriend, it was only a couple years ago when people here argued against redneck doctrine.

Heres the bottom line- people joke about shitting on the common man, but user has always been for the common man. Not the skinhead thugs. Look at the side where user used to show up, it was always to the "left", against the assholes. But Trump fractured that. Anarchy itself broke apart, which is a weird fucking concept.

In my mind, if you're not against the white supremicists, the nazis, AND the Trump coalition that is fracturing in spectacular fashion, you're on the wrong side. We can argue the politics later, but this shit just ain't right.

I'm an American.

There are Antifa patriots around the world.

>Look at the side where user used to show up, it was always to the "left", against the assholes

This guy gets it.

They could be fascist anarchists for all I care and it doesn't change the fact that I don't own a car

your nonsensical gibberish is so fucking retarded I'm almost certain you typed it by bashing your head into the keyboard. Not a single member of that circle jerk is patriotic in any sense. they want to destroy this country and replace it with a Marxist fantasy land.

>no membership, no hierarchy, no leadership

no one believes you

I know downies that are more logical than antifa.

Anonymous and antifa are both kids living with their parents who have nothing to contribute to society except for REEEEEEE and cringe

I'm a patriot. When I want change, I petition my government, I support candidates who share my views. I protest ideas I do not support.

When fascists show up in my town. I bring my camera and get as many pictures of their stupid faces as I can so that they can't hide from their families and communities that they are disgusting people.

>How does giving government absolute power over everything anti-fascist?
>communism
>complete government control

The very virtue of communism is in there BEING NO GOVERNMENT
Equality on all fronts = equality in social position meaning no hierarchies
"true" communism can only be installed in an anarchist society

Keep rollin your eyes bitch. The movements where the big user dudes emerged from were anti right. Rejecting the right is basically the indoctrination. It takes a long time to learn why the left is fucked.

Still an American.

Yes, this is completely realistic, a great idea, and has worked out every time it has been tried

>Still an American.
Clearly

At the end of the day user will realize that freedom is best.

i'm not arguing for communism you fucking dipshit

>equality
>magically enforced

absolutely impossible

I've seen a couple people shunned in the news, lose their jobs and stuff, I think its cool.

LMAO 3 antifa threads on the main page shill much?

Articulate your stance better then

Yes, communism works in theory, but human greed has ruined all real world applications.

The no government utopia part is the carrot on the stick.

It starts with grand theft and tyranny and big surprise ... that's where it stays.

Why is the right so obsessed with this boogieman group?

Wherever Fascists are, Antifa will be there.

you spelled faggot wrong

They thought that liberals were pansies and if they marched with their guns, we'd just hand our girls over to them and watch them fuck em.
When we met them, and demonstrated that we were more than willing and able to stand our ground and push back, they started crying.

I literally have no stance, nor did I claim to have one. I'm telling you that "true" communism is impossible in a societal setting. That being said, OP has a fundamental misunderstanding of what communism and its tenets are, as it is not just "the government doing things". I am entirely aware of the issues of the communist model, which is why I am not a communist. I just don't like conservatives pretending communism is just whatever its worst advocates interpreted it to be

You think antifa shows up because they hate freedom?

Probably because they keep blocking roads, rioting, and looting.

The state isn't the United States government. The United States government is a tool used by the state.

The state is the Oligarchy that controls the Western press via the Bilderberg Group through the Counsel on Foreign Relations and they consider the United States government a tool to be used to conceal the neo-Aristocracy from the common class.

No, I think the alt-right is against freedom. Its sometimes difficult to articulate which side you are on with such a short response.

Stop deflecting, faggit.

their new age neo political facist. worst kind of people, sheer ignorance

No they don't? The only time I have ever heard of these evil people is at retarded far right neo nazi events. And even then it's only like 5 people, and the rest get used as propaganda by the right who label them as "antifa" because only extremist liberals oppose white nationalist agendas or something.

It made your dumbass reply

Shut up, fagot

True.

Sorry I can't hear you over my freedom.

Don't fall for this shit burgers.
We had these idiots for like 80 years now in europe. Since their beginning they were nothing more then usefull idiots for far left partys who use them to shut down speeches of pretty much every party who opposes them, allmost non of these partys are/were fascists.
The name 'Anti Fascists' or antifa is just a cheap trick to make everybody who stands against their bullshit as fascist.

They are pretty mush what the SA was to the NatSocs in germany. Make sure to point that out ofter, nothing makes them more mad.

Ok, I guess we're somewhere on the same level, then. I'm all for leaving the details of politics for later.

>They are pretty mush what the SA was to the NatSocs in germany. Make sure to point that out ofter, nothing makes them more mad.

intellectual dishonesty in action

so, do you like the idea of fascism?

>742548596
Yeah, hierarchies are only a construct that arose from government, and inequalities only happen as a result of governments

Really? Antifa in germany since the 30's?

I'm calling bullshit.

>muh shaddow government

There is not such thing as The Bilderberg Group nor the Counsel on Foreign Relations and Alex Jones is just making that crap up cause "muh correlations".
>I don't know therefore I know.

How about developing some actual capacity for critical thinking and discover that neither of those organizations actually exists.

you dumb mother fucker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion

ANTIFA IS SO RETARDED
THEIR FLAG IS A FLAG OF TWO FLAGS

This is actually accurate. Antifa organizations have been around as long as Fascist organizations were.
Much of the rest of that post is shit. He's trying to generalize the actions of Antifa to delegitimize future actions.

Just like Sup Forums, who doesn't matter. we are anonymous.
Just like Sup Forums, the content of the post is the only thing that matters.
Judge Antifa by their individual actions.

Congress simply needs to make it illegal to organize in support of enemies of the state, past or present.

Holy fuck you idiots are really going to do it... you're actually going to do it, just stop.

Both are thugs who are lead/herded by a political party to crush oposition.
Both are not able to think for themself.

The SA were the violent plebs of the german nazi party. Antifa are the violent plebs of modern (far) left partys.

Congress should also make it illegal to bring weapons to a protest.

Antifa doesn't exist.

Retarded post, those groups have existed and wielded power since before Alex Jones was in grade school.

You must think Alex Jones has godlike powers

the mythical buildabeargroup

Antifa fought against nazis.

>everybody who does not like our shity movement is a fascist

Thanks for proving my point

You probably think the Democrats and Republicans are just an urban legend

first post best post

The communists antifa worships and slaps their hammer and sickle all over their clothes and shields are far worse than the "nazis" they claim to hate so much.

Antifa is the biggest group of hypocrites and uneducated children in the world. Communism is our true enemy and always has been, yet they embrace it.

I know. They are still violent plebs, just like the SA was.

At the time, communism was a theory. We've learned that human greed made communism fail.

which is why it and its adherents must be eradicated from the face of the earth

When faced with violence, sometimes violence is the only answer.
Wherever Fascists are, Antifa will be there.

doesn't sinking to their level also make you worthy of said eradication?

Why would you oppose a group opposed to fascism if you hate fascism and understand it is evil? That's like hating cancer research group[s.

you can't talk a communist out of being a communist. They only respond to napalm and bullets.

and i wouldn't be advocating for their eradication to better my own position (which is what they do to their citizens), I do it because it will make the world a better place

>government absolute power
But... but... muh God Emperor who never makes a mistake.

Go worry about commies in communist countries.

>Judge Antifa by their individual actions
Lot of scum evidently

Has there ever been a single case where Antifa has ever defeated a fascist government?

Or do they just succeed in attacking citizens and justifying more fascism?

The same old 'everyone who is against us is a fascist' argument over and over again.
Good job at proving that you are nothing more then braindead usefull idiots mr. redshirt

i don't care as much about other countries, I care that antifa faggots like you are trying to spread it in my country. Communism is a cancer, you can't let it get a foothold otherwise it will become unstoppable and will destroy the country we worked so hard to build.

Works in Norway.

Implying fascism isn't totalitarian?

It's very naive' youngfag in here today.

ever been to norway? enjoy paying like 11 dollars for a beer

On the right

>groups identify as fascist and nazi. Groups being discussed carry nazi flags, regalia, or do salutes
Understandable they are misidentified as nazi's. Kinda like if you wore a police uniform, you know?

>On the left
>no one really identifies as a communist or antifa but the right accuses everyone who is even slightly center right or dare god, left, of being some evil communist sympathizer or the member of an invisible group of ninja terrorists who frame the poor neo nazi's for their actions via false flags

Jesus is magical AND a pro equality communist.

Antifa isn't communist anymore. We are simply anti-fascist.

so why do you paint hte hammer and sickle all over your shit?

>Wherever Fascists are, Antifa will be there.
Even if they are the only people there

And paying zero for teritiary education and health care?

Either of which offset your expensive beers by a sizable amount.
But you keep thinking expensive beer is the worst possible thing in the universe, champ.

Why do you think being against fascism makes you pro communism? Why do you think everyone is oppossed to democracy in some form? I just recognize fascism is a garbage GARBAGE ideology and alt right faggots love fascism. It's not an argument, they parade it around all the time. Very few leftists I know of give a flying fuck about marx or shit. It's just far right talking points.

It's not a "communism or fascism" choice, retard.

coz it looks cool

cause their (their handlers) defintion of fascists includes everyone who isn't on ther very far left of the political spectrum.

Yes, in fact it's ironic that basically we have literally come to the argument of "Stalin or Hitler" in the most extreme versions of the right and left now, were if your not one or the other your a "Nazi" or "Dirty Commie". Horseshoe theory wins again because people are stupid and simple and believe in false Dichotomies to control their lives, thus the power of "the other".

Then go live into the wild,what you are asking is a free for all deathmatch like in video gamea, the problem is this isn's a video game or a fictional land,IRL you neeed someone to help you with stuff like geting food/water/electricity/anything.
That makes a team of some sorts. Oh.. a team,because your team needs to defend itself you need a lot of people so you recruit who ever you like .
Now there is a lot of pople so you need to controll them,you put some rules about taking food-water /not killing someone from the team etc.
you have a signal to diverse yourself from other people...

So lets sum that up... we have the leaders(you and the guy you originaly teamed up with),the laws,the state ,the anthem etc. What is that?

You need the goverment,which ever it is people need it,even anarchists have leaders am i right? That beats the purpose of anarchisam.
So if anarchism can't work,that means communism can't work