Why do most females lie and use guys so much? I've noticed this in so many girls

Why do most females lie and use guys so much? I've noticed this in so many girls..

Because they can.

they are physically weaker so they evolved to use subversion and manipulation

I believe this. I guess I'll just act like I don't give a fuck about them..

Learn to use it against them. Instead of spinning webs, land flies in theirs. Then you own the web.

But that would be wrong Sup Forumsrother

This.

It's simply a consequences of sexual dymorphism.

They're not as physically capable of bending others to their will, so instead they evolved to bend others to their will emotionally.

That's the game. If you can figure out a better approach, let me know. Granted it doesn't have to stay that way, however, good luck finding one that isn't so easily ooed and ahhed by a nice haircut and a big wallet. Spoiler, if they aren't, they're lesbians.

That's exactly how you should behave.

Acting like you DGAF about women is a sign of power, which is the thing to which women are most attracted. Women are immediately turned off by a man who needs them. Wants them, yes they love that. But needs them, well that's just another variation on needy - and women want powerful men, not weak needy ones.

Said differently, women want what they can't have. So act like you DGAF because you have many other options than them and you'll be drowning in pussy.

Makes sense. I'm getting more comfortable not dealing with them honestly.

You're right bro. For instance, this girl adores me one day, talks shit about how I expect too much next. Also owes me money, but she's not broke. So I'm just going to act exactly like that.
She's probably not worth it, but I'm not going to leave. Totally not going to "give a shit"

I think I knew it all along guise. Thanks for reassuring me though.
Bros before hoes.

Sounds good user. Just don't be *too* cruel. That women are that way doesn't mean they have conscious control over it. What they do looks complex and difficult to men, but that's because men are bad at it. For women half the time they don't even know they're doing it - they're just being led around by their ovaries.

Think of breaking a wild mare. Sometimes she's quietly eating or looking at you, other times she bucks and bolts. The response should not be to treat her like shit for being a wild mare. That's the weak man's response. The proper, powerful male response is to be strong enough to control her *because she herself can't*.

That's another reason women want powerful men, because they know they can't control themselves, so they look for a man to keep them in line whey they can't.

So be strong, but don't be resentful of how they are. We men bred them to be that way.

pfff

A weird way of putting it, but ok lolol

Used to have a girl who did that. Dumped her after suffering way too long, thinking most, is not all, girls must be like that. Happily in a relationship with bullshit-free woman now. Guess what? I look at people around me and see it's usually the man's fault. Way too controlling, she sees lying as an only opportunity for a bit of freedom. Don't be that guy, Sup Forumsro.

everybody lies. I dare you to pay attention to everything you say for one entire day and see how many times you lie.

a few reasons really. firstly, women have evolved to utilise one thing and one thing only as their survival mechanism. and that is the manipulation of men through things such as sexuality, "love" (which is there to make men feel good about being with bad women, which is pretty much all women) and all-out psychological and emotional manipulation. they use all of these tactics to make men feel the need to provide them with their basic needs.

but also, in relation to social trends today. the family unit is almost wholely broken. most men have mummy + daddy issues and seek to be appeasers to women as a result. they seek to overcompensate for that lack of a family life in their early development by creating their own family unit with a motherly figure, someone they see as a "strong woman" which is kind of a recpie for disaster because all "strong women" proclaim themselves as strong via words or actions because they want to be part of the dominance hierarchy, and likely dominate men outright. but yeah, they're desperate for this. so they put themselves out there in a way that makes it clear that they're looking to provide for a woman. these are the so-called nice guys that you see doing everything for women, who get walked all over. they get walked all over because they're weak, and the women in question recognise that they're weak. because they know instinctively that strong males do not chase women or seek to appease / provide for them but rather they do whatever the fuck they want to do while women chase them and provide their most basic needs (e.g. sex, home-making and cookery) and in return they get to benefit from the collected resource of the male in question.

TLDR: females lie and use guys so much because guys today are weak-minded and desperate for female validation and compensation for a lack of motherly love.

nah, don't act.

you need to be truly indifferent. neither care not don't care. if you care, you're weak. if you don't care, you're weak. if you're indifferent however, that's different. it's not exactly not caring, it's more like, not minding. you don't want a woman but you don't not want her either. it is what it is. if she's gonna suck your dick, so be it, if not, who cares? that's the attitude you need.

and of course, never invest any emotion in a woman. no matter how much she pushes you to. always be cold and calculating, but not in a womanly manipulative manner. just be realistic, and treat your relationship like a business transaction. no charity, nothing like that. just "I'll only do for you if you do me", basically.

Cause most guys act like they're the ones with a pussy. As the poet jay z once said, "Love em thug em fuck em but don't fucking need em"

I disagree

women know when you're "acting like you don't give a fuck"

you need to genuinely be indifferent towards them, see them for what they are, walking holes to fuck that seek to benefit from the fruits of your labour. but you can't let them know you want them, as you said, they want what they can't have. you need to make them think you're far above them in sexual marketplace value, and that you're inaccessible to them unless they essentially submit to you. but even then, indifference is key, you don't want them, but you don't not want them, you don't mind either way because if it's not her, it'll be someone else.

ghost her. fuck the money. if you harp on about it she'll think you're cheap and hate you, if you don't harp on about it, she'll think you're weak (if you still talk to her), only option is to ghost her. she'll respect you for that in a fucked up kinda way because she'll recognise you've done so because she's been a rat, and that you're not overly controlled by your libido, which is why you gave her that money in the first place, because you either wanted to fuck her, or were fucking her.

>That's another reason women want powerful men, because they know they can't control themselves, so they look for a man to keep them in line whey they can't.

user knows

women are pack animals. they can't act without the general consensus of the pack. they need to be told what to do either vocally by an authority figure or subtly by social / behavioural trends.

careful user

she could just be reeling you in via her womanly ways to be a long-term meal-ticket.

usually when women are "bullshit-free", loving, whatever, it's because they see the guy they're being that way with as a meal-ticket that will likely stick around. it's basically grooming. if she loves you good, you'll stick around and provide for her and she can royally fuck you later on in life by leaving you with the kids and still benefiting from your resources. while fucking other guys and doing the same thing with them.

be careful.

who gives a fuck what he says, he married one of the biggest feminist icons of the 21st century

So, what’s the worst everyone in here has ever been fucked over by a girl?

Exactly he married the modern day Eve.

never been fucked over as such, but had lots of girls try and fuck me over.

my worst example though, is my ex of a couple of years back who tried to trap me via pregnancy. we both come from broken families, and as a result talked about our experiences and decided that we wanted to create our own family and show people how it's done and how important family really is. but this was all just a ploy to get me to splash out on her. I was thinking long-term, she was manipulating me for a cash-grab and thinking short-term. I was like "nah I'm not splashing out on you because we need to save if we're going to do the things we said", somehow she thought being pregnant might make me change my mind but it only solidified that thought process, that we needed to save and shit. I'm stubborn as fuck, put my foot down, broke it down logically as to why splashing out on pointless stuff is just that, pointless, and we need to be spending money on things for our future. turns out, she wasn't even pregnant, it was just a lie to try and get me to feel like I should spend money on her.

she left, ended up in a new relationship within two days of ending it with me. tried the exact same thing with her next simp, failed, so moved on again, actually had a kid with some guy then left him once she had her own place and had the kid (which he helped set up). so basically she used him as a means to have a child and get her own place via the state (because single mothers get free homes here in the UK), used him to set up that home, used him for money, and is now whoring herself around with different men and even doing nude photoshoots for cash (not posting) while having a child and still using the dad for money.

this my friends, is a "liberated" woman.

Because they're rude cunts.

oh and she also told me how she was into being dominated, but then would act like a faggot during sex, couldn't even tolerate her nipples being pinched or nibbled. whole thing was an act one way or another. not quite sure which way exactly because on top of that she also brought up how easy it would be to accuse me of rape if / when we had an anger fuck and I dominated her. pure poison.

Her name wasn't Izzy, by any chance, was it? Reminds me of someone I used to know.

It's like listening to fucking Jordan Peterson.

nah man, name begins with J.

not surprising though. lots of women do this. and it's because of the current power differential between men and women. women have the state backing them up now. the state defends them against men whether they're in the right or wrong. the state is the grand white knight. so women are free to treat men as they please with little or no repercussions. so yeah, shit like this is awfully common nowadays.

massive compliment, thanks