Fluffy Thread, Horror Edition

Fluffy Thread, Horror Edition.

When abominations beget abominations...

Yaay!

And now for some Larva!

Good old horrorbox.....
This is a genre I really enjoy.

I found that one inspiring, too. I never got around to finishing that story. I might have mentioned it to you, it was about how the first version of fluffies were too animal-like when a more child-like spirit was desired. Unfortunately, there really is only one thing in the multi-universe truly has a child-like spirit.

Also, while you are here, do you mind saying anything about this one?

Eh... I should probably proofread/post the second chapter, or something. I'm just procrastinating at this point. (sorry)

Think of actual new world pioneers combined with programs MKNAOMI/ULTRA and Projects Artichoke/Bluebird.

This thread.

I always thought pic related could be something that happens in the ruined remains of Cleveland where people are essentially reduced to a subhuman state, and the only other living thing of significance would be fluffies (uh... and I guess whatever they eat). Some sort of weird cult/ritual hunting for sustenance of the very thing that brought about your world's demise...

>Think of actual new world pioneers
Yes, I got that, it actually reminded me of The Glimmer from Glimmer Rats. If you haven't read that, check it out. It is some serious freakshow portal-to-elsewhere-opened-up-and-now-we're-fucked stuff. I was more hoping for an explanation of what some of the phenomena were. I'm glad there is another chapter in the works.

rare gerald

what image editor did you use to make this magnificent photo that i can now fap app-on it

Give me ideas for horror to draw

How long of a story are you willing to draw? Short? Long? Standalone drawing?

>Turn pov with left stick
>Move with right stick

Ok, the working excerpt as promised. It's about a well respected breeder, Michael, known for his skill in breeding for certain characteristics.

>The Man man strode boldly into the darkened room and gestured for Michael to follow him.
>"It's nothing you don't already know as a breeder. Take the right mare and the right stallion. Feed them the right things, keep them in the right mood, and breed them at the right time. Carefully control the mare's diet, activity, and exposure level throughout the pregnancy, and voila!"
>The Man unveiled the cage as he spoke. "A work of art!"
>Michael took one look and recoiled.
>Inside was the most horribly deformed fluffy he'd ever seen alive. Its rear flank had two smaller legs protruding from above and in front of a healthy-looking rear leg. Its front legs were different length, both grossly misshapen. One gangly leg was half again as long as it should have been, and seemed to have an extra shoulder-like joint on the foreleg. The other "leg", if it could be called that, was oddly folded into less than a third of of its natural length.
>It moved and Michael's breath caught in his throat.
>A slow, gurgling cough shook its body as it raised its head. Muscles that it should not have had strained and pulsed, shifting its face from side, distorting its features as it dragged over its irregular skull. Its snout twitched, and one eye, a sunken, irregularly shaped milky blue orb rolled back in its head.
>Michel moved forward for a closer look.
>At the slight noise of his footsteps, the other eye shuddered and sprang to life, quivering as it swept the room. For one disturbing moment, their eyes met before it danced away. It jerked as its head lolled from side to side, then the angled, misshapen slit that passed for a mouth opened.
>"M-M-MI-MIL-M-M-M-M-MILKIES!" it groaned out, in a startlingly deep, guttural voice.

>Michael stared at it, agape. "How?" he simply asked.
>The Man shrugged with a faint half smile.
>"Exactly as I said. Control the conditions, breed and cull for desired characteristics. Similar to what you or any other breeder has done, only..." The Man leaned in closer as his voice became a whisper. "...only you and I have different definitions of what is desirable."
>Michael watched it for another minute, fascinated by its sinuous movements.
>"Alive and to adulthood," he whispered.
>The abomination in front of him grunted and a startlingly long tongue snaked out of its mouth and began to lap at the water bottle.
>Michael's heart skipped a beat, and before he could stop himself, he was asking a question that he knew should not be asked even as he began to ponder something that not have been pondered.
>"Is she... it fert- capable of producing offspring?" his words jumbled out in a rush.
>A smile slowly formed on The Man's lips. His assistant had been right about Michael from the beginning.
>"We'll discuss it over lunch," he said.

Anyway, at some point early on, he breeds a freakier version of pic related, and feeds it a milk bag every two weeks or so, or every 4 weeks for the rare milkbag with 4 crotchtits. It fetches a high price at a secret auction, and Michael thinks no more of it... until he sees its offspring on the news a few months later with a report of multiple fatalities at an orphanage.

Intredasting

So many (you)s...
Will do.
I'll leave this in auto-update so I can read it when I wake up.

And now- sleeeeeep...
Good night, y'all.

Fluffbox420 controlled fluffy that is used to enslave other fluffies for use with the Fluffbox system. The employees at the factory just sort of monitor the work being done by mechanical robots and fluffy robots.

GN DC

Now see the same one from bottom to top.

That coupled with sleep paralysis would be pretty damn horrifying.

Dancey Friend (1/??)

Hai! Nyu fwiend?"
>Fluffy am Sky! Sky live with a daddeh in a nice housie!
>Daddeh named fluffy Sky cause am blue and have wings! But Daddeh say Sky no can fly, which make Sky have saddies.
>Some bright times, Daddeh let Sky play in Back Yard.
>Back Yard has fence and Daddeh say Sky no can leave yard to find and play with other fluffies, but that am ok because barky-monsters live outside yard.
>One bright time, Smarty friend came and say Sky am part of herd now! Say Sky get special friend and have babbehs!
>Sky loves babbehs and want play with other fluffies, but Daddeh sat Sky no can leave yard without Peh Missing.
>Sky tell Smarty no can go, but Smarty friend tell toughies to go into yard and get Sky!
>Sky say no and run, then Sky remember fence! Fence stop kitty monsters and barky monsters, and Sky.
>Fence stop toughies, too.
>Sky have bestest idea! Sky ask if Daddeh want go see Smarty friend and join herd!
>Daddeh can bring nummies and toysies and Peh Missing so Daddeh and Sky can go with herd!
>Sky ask Daddeh, but Daddeh made his Seh-Re-Us face and scary voice and asked Sky about the other fluffies.
>Sky tell Daddeh about Smarty friend and herd and have special friend and babbehs!
>But Daddeh say no.
>Daddeh say Sky no can leave yard and no can go with herd.
>Daddeh more say Sky no can play in yard for 4 bright times!

>It am 4 bright times.
>Daddeh say Sky can play in Back Yard, but no can leave yard.
>Daddeh more say Sky tell daddeh if Smarty or herd come back.
>Sky have bad saddies for some time but still like play in yard.
>Sky no see Smarty or herd, but Sky will look next bright time.

Dancey Friend (2/??)

>Many bright times Sky play in yard, but still have sadies.
>Daddeh give Sky a new Stuffy Friend.
>Love Stuffy Friend! Give bestest huggies!
>One bright time, Sky smell other fluffy!
>Sky make talkies to new friend, and friend make talkies, but am silly talkies!
"Housie! Play gwassy! Nu-nu-nu-num, wun wun... gwassy wunnies!"
>New friend am so funny!
>New friend make funny dancey.
>New friend am Dancey friend!
>Dancey friend smell like babbeh, but no am babbeh, am too big!
>Sky loves babbehs! Sky loves new friend!
>Sky want give huggies, but Dancey friend am outside the fence.
>Sky no can go outside the fence.
>But maybe nyu Dancey friend can come inside?
>Daddeh said no Smarty and no herd, and Sky really, really want friend... and Daddeh no say no Dancey friend...
>It am time to go inside now.
"Bye, Dancey friend! Sky wuv you!"
>Daddeh ask if herd or Smarty come back, but Sky no see.
>Daddeh no ask about Dancey friend.
>Sky tell Daddeh that maybe herd will come back so they can give huggies to Sky and Daddeh, and run and play!
>Daddeh says herd maybe am far away, which make Sky have sadies.
>It am new bright time, but sky no look pretty like Sky.
>Sky no can go into yard cause lots of bad sky-wawa.
>Sometimes there am bright-bright, then the sky munsta growls really loud! Scary!
>Daddeh says the Sky monster no can get Sky or any fluffy if any fluffy am in the saferoom.
>Maybe herd went to herd saferoom?
>Sky hope Dancey friend have saferoom.
>The sky-wawa no go away for four and two bright times!
>After the sky-wawa am gone, Daddeh say Sky no can go into yard until two bright times cause there am yard-wawa and grassie-wawa and Daddeh and Sky no like when Sky dirty.

Dancey Friend (3/??)

>The new bright time, and Dancey friend am in yard!
>Sky so happy!
>Dancey friend no am herd or Smarty and Sky no leave yard so can play with Dancey friend!
>Sky try give huggies to Dancey friend, but Dancey friend no stop dancey!
>Dancey friend make talkies, but am more silly talkies!
"B-b-b-babbeh! Wingies! Gween babbeh! Gweeeeen H-h-housie, pway!
>Silly Dancey friend! Housie no green, am yellow!
>Sky no green, am blue!
>Sky no babbeh, am big filly!
>Dancey friend no green, am brown!
>Dancey friend no have wingies, have... horn?
>
>Am that horn?
>
>Dancey friend have silly horn!
>Sky hear Daddeh's metal monster! Hide, Dancey friend!
>Dancey friend dances to the bushes for nappies.
>Sky goes into housie through little Sky door and give huggies to Daddeh!
>Sky have nummies, play, then go sleepies.
>Sky want play with Dancey friend next bright time.

>It am new bright time!
>Sky no can wait to go into yard!
>Sky num nummies so fast, have small tummy hurties but am ok.
>Sky ask Daddeh if Sky can play in yard with blockies and ball, and Daddeh ask if herd came.
>
>Herd? HERD!
>Sky forgot herd!
"Daddeh, hewd coming?!"
>Daddeh makes loud breathy noise then say something but Sky no can hear.
>Daddeh takes toysies outside for Sky and goes to his metal monster.
"Daddeh? DADDEH!"
"Quiet down, Sky, I'm right here. What's wrong?"
"Daddeh, how time tiww hewd?"
>Daddeh makes more loud breathy noise again, then goes to Wuk.
>Sky think Daddeh no know how time till herd. Maybe Daddeh can look for herd at Wuk?
>Dancey friend am in yard! Sky wan play blockies with Dancey friend!
>Sky make stackies and knock down! Dancey friend's turn!
>
>Dancey friend...
>
>Dancey friend no like blockies cause no can make stackies cause Dancey friend am always dancey fluffy.

Dancey Friend (4/??)

>Sometimes Dancey friend play ball with Sky!
>Dancey friend loves rolling ball, but no like chasing ball, so Dancey friend push ball and Sky bring ball back.
>Dancey friend am sometimes little bit scary, but Sky still love play!
>Dancey friend no like make talkies or singing, but loves dancing!
>Sky loves singing, so Sky sings and Dancey friend dances.
>Sky play with Dancey friend for many bright times! Dancey friend and Sky am both big fluffies now, and Dancey friend's silly horn am big! But... Dancey friend smell like babbeh and Sky no know why.
>Sometimes Sky and Dancey friend play follow-dancey game! Dancey friend dances around the yard, and Sky follows and make dances like Dancey friend.
>Sky no can do all dances like Dancey friend, cause circle dances make Sky dizzy, and Sky no can walk straight for almost a forever.
>Dancey friend no can walk straight, ever! Maybe Dancey friend am always dizzy?
>One bright time, Sky see Dancey friend's silly horn! It am really, really big and have green and yellow balls and am in Dancey friend's hear place!
>Sky ask Dancey friend about horn, but Dancey friend no make talkies, not even silly talkies.
>Dancey friend no wan play ball or blockies.
>
>Dancey friend no even want play the follow dancey game.
>
>Dancey friend only make little, slow dances in a circle.
>Sky think Dancey friend might have bad sadies and heart hurties.
>Huggies am good for sadies! Sky wan hug Dancey friend!
>Sky... wan give huggies, but Dancey friend smell like... like...
"Bad babbeh! But... Dancey fwiend no am babbeh..?"
>Maybe... maybe Dancey friend have sickies?
>Sky ask Daddeh. Daddeh know what do.

I mean if the idea is good enough I could do a whole comic strip but you gotta give me something motivating :)

I can't actually draw it until monday though

Yeah, I wrote it down when I had the image mirrored then mix matched it once I flipped the screen back to normal. I'm sure there is a mod or different control layouts you can switch the controller to. The fluffbox is supposed to emulate a gaming system as much as can apply to fluffies.

Ooh that sounds great,all the while the fluffbox fluffy knows in it's mind that it is taking them to be enslaved as well and it can't do a damn thing about it

>Dancey Friend (5/??)

>"Daddeh! DADDEH!! Sky wun and pway and dance with Dancey fwiend fow lotsa bwight times but nao Dancey fwiend no am make tawkies and no dance and pway and smeww wike bad babbeh!"
>"Eh? That's nice, Sky, I..." he froze.
>Dancey friend. Bad baby smell. That reminded him of...
>Parker took one quick glance into the yard and the blood froze in his veins.
>Oh no. Oh sweet Jesus no.
>"S-Sky? Why don't you go up to your saferoom for a bit? Daddeh will take care of Dancey friend."
>"Otay!" Sky scampered away, babbling to herself happily.
>Parker's hands begin to shake as he pulled out his cell phone.
>Everything would be OK, he told himself. There were mechanisms in place, just in case. There was an agency that took care of things, a number he could call-
>He found himself hyperventilating as he tried to find the number when motion in the corner of his eye caught his attention.
>Parker looked into his back yard and froze.
>The strangely quiet fluffy that had been staggering in circles had stopped, and was now standing on its hind legs, vigorously shaking its head.
>A half-laugh, half-sob escaped his lips as his demeanor crumbled and he dialed 911.

>the fluffbox fluffy knows
EXACTLY! Then, an employee finds out that the FluffBox is a testing phase of equipment designed for humans, but before he can say anything to anyone... he is cornered by his boss who tries to bribe him with donuts since the human version isn't quite ready yet.

Later, someone gives two fluffies with some degree of ability to resist the commands of the system each other's controllers, just to see what happens.

I'm very intrigued right now, please continue. I want to know what the deal is with Dancey Friend. Is it rabies or something?

YOU MADMAN
YOU DID IT
YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING WENT AND /MADE/ IT!
YES!

Thing is, there is very little more I have done, and it is rough. I can post it, but it may change. I am planning for a longish series (if I stay at it).

Go ahead man, I don't mind if it may change, I'm just super curious on what the hell Dancey Friend is.

was meant for
ANYWAY
Dancey Friend (6/??)

>"Springfield Emergency Response Center, what is your emergency?"
>The crisp, calm, professional voice of the dispatcher almost instantly took Parker's anxiety down a few notches.
>"I saw one!" Parker blurted. "In-in my back yard, going in circles with those... those things!"
>The dispatcher responded immediately.
>"Sir, you said there is an intruder in your backyard?"
>"No, a fluffy!"
>There was a slight pause on the line. Then, with the same cool tones, the dispatcher comes back.
>"Ok sir, please tell me what it is you saw."
>"I... my fluffy... a feral fluffy pony got into my back yard, and it has those growth things on its head that I've seen on the news! My fluffy was playing with it!"
>The dispatcher responded immediately, calmly, but now with a degree of urgency.
>"Sir? If you haven't already done so, move your family and any pets you have away from it. Put your fluffies in a room away from everyone in the house and keep them there. Close your doors and windows and don't leave the premises. I'm going to get Fluffy Services out to you. Can you give me your name and address?"
>Parker gave them his info.
>To their credit, the response was rapid - less than 5 minutes after his call, but Parker was already on his third beer when they arrived.
>The next hour was a surreal haze as he was poked and prodded by men in white suits.
>Blood, saliva, nasal mucus, hair clippings, they wanted it.
>They wanted to know what he'd eaten, where he'd been, who he'd made face to face contact with, and what he'd done.
>After they stopped asking questions, they'd left him sitting on the couch with his face in his hands as they went throughout his house, vacuuming up dust, checking every corner and out of the way place, and clipping samples from any carpeted or upholstered surface.

Dancey Friend (7/??)

>He'd been sitting like that for an hour, craving another beer when two others in white suits approached him.
>'Wasn't ripe,' they said.
>Still a few days away from fruiting.
>No spores detected.
>The quarantine is just a precaution.
>Your risk is quite low, almost zero, really.
>That last one triggered a surge of anger in Parker.
>A guy in your house with a full HAZMAT suit telling you to stay calm, everything will be fine?

Anyway, that's really all I have. Pic related is what kinda inspired this.

Derpbastian here.

Fair enough. Here is the idea:
>fluffy wakes up every other night, scared and screaming
>strangely enough, it is always somewhere between 3 and 3:30 am.
>daddeh gets fed up of this behaviour and thinks it is fluffy trying to get attention... Punishment occurs
>strange behaviour stops for a week, but suddenly resumes
>daddeh is about to punish fluffy but notices strange marks on fluffy's body, like burning/cutting marks or scratches
>still, daddeh uses the sorry stick
>leaves the safe room, and the last glimpse we see is some strange small white figure with enormous eyes and claws hanging from the ceiling, and other two outside the window
>fluffy cries scared again as daddeh closes the door

Pretty good, I'll keep an eye out for more, stranger.

>strange small white figure
But Jellenheimers are red!

>enormous eyes and claws hanging from the ceiling
pic possibly related?

Thanks, I can't promise I won't abandon this story like the rest, but I can promise to try to try not to abandon this story like the rest.

SUGGESTION:
When and if you draw Rocky Horror, make him a magnificent alicorn (a "pwetty munstah")

another pseudo-horror hug_box

Yes, I did! I just had to!
Will do!

Could be.... not thinking of jellenheimers at all.
Follow up:
>crestures description: small, white, slightly furry, big black hollow eyes, long claws, no mouth or nose, thin as a rake, make chirping sounds, walk on fours, and slightly resemble a fluffy foal
>fluffy is still scared but as his safe room is dsrk, can't see the creatures, just glimpses
>daddeh begins ignoring fluffy, even tired of punishing it, but at some point decides to find out what's happening
>installs a cheap infrared cam to record what happens in the safe room at that time
>sees fluffy calmly sleeping
>suddenly a flash
>white blobs appear on the window
>fluffy wakes and screams, floats around squirming
>scratches appear out of nowhere, then fluffy disappears but reappears seconds later, still screaming

Hugrrorbox?
This one gets me every time, wsy too cute.

You're doing God's work, Derpbastian. This Rocky Horror thing has potential. I can feel it.