Confessions Thread

Confessions Thread

I'll start:

I've never seen the Blaire Witch Project because somebody spoiled the twist so it seemed pointless to even bother with it.

I've never seen Blade Runner even though I often pretend I have.

Ive never seen Blair witch because Im too scared, even if its not that scary its always been so hyped as the most horrifying thing that I cant watch it.

What was the twist?

Is there even really a "twist"?

I saw it as a kid in the 90s and it was boring as balls.
It success was purely marketing.

I just saw it for the first time last year, it was good.

I am currently running for public office and am hiding my terminal illness from potential voters

Forgot pic lol

Not Sup Forums, Hillary.

>What was the twist?

it was all a dream.

>What was the twist?

They were dead the hole time

whoa, dude. That's pretty crazy.

Although in her defense FDR could barely walk.

then who was camera?

>I know an incredible amount of movie titles, synopsis, and trivia enough so that I can guess what films people are referring to or asking about. Yet, I have never seen most of them first hand.

The Devil.

I'd rather watch campy 80's movies than arthouse masterpieces

I do the same thing, but openly say I have seen it.

I never saw Wreck it Ralph because i thought it looked like it was for faggots

Im not sure if I made the wrong choice

have never seen a single godfather movie or one of the bourne quadrilogy in their entirety

I have also never seen the godfather movies user.

I always think about one day doing it and wondering what it would be like

but then I just sit there and dont do it like a faggot

>I've never seen the Blaire Witch Project because somebody spoiled the twist so it seemed pointless to even bother with it.

To be honest this is probably not a bad assumption. It you're talking about the old one. It's a very you had to be there movie. People honestly weren't a 100% if it was a real movie or actually found footage at the time. Hard to believe now, but the Internet was young then and the concept was new.

nobody cared about the twist, people only enjoy it for it's le shaky cam gimmick

I rarely actually watch movies and TV. It kinda bores me.

I'm usually doing something else when watching a film. I hardly ever give it my full attention.

I've come to realize that Star Trek TNG is for gay people.

still love this car