I'M an alcoholic, 21

I'M an alcoholic, 21...
what to do?

kys

Do something else.

i just drink a lot of beer with a 45 stranger. now i'm drinking alone in mi house 500cc Radelberg.i told all the girl i had a crush on that all i want to do is fuck every piece of their body...

> true story thou

Quit being a dramatic fuck and get the fuck off the internet. You're not an alcoholic. Drink booze and give no fuck to post your sorrows on the internet. Fucking fag, put your red apple ale down and realize how fucking queer you are

Find God.

>Alcoholic
>21

Stfu and put in more work

you know, I'm above every social issue. emotional things ARE part of human beings. life isn't lived without one another.

you know i'm drinking right now,,, I'm trying

stop
drinking

Have you hit rock bottom yet? If not, keep drinking. Once you hit it you'll realize how much you fucked up.

Try shrooms or DMT instead. The structure of all psychedelics are pretty much the same except for amanita muscara, and in clinical trials they've had remarkably good success rates for helping alcoholics quit. Worth a try imo

Drink alcohol.

/thread

Go to treatment. Go to AA meetings

So what's the problem?

drink more

Go to AA or stop complaining about it

21 and a self proclaimed alcoholic. Shame on you. wait for your 30's.

Drink more you pussy. Don't stop until you vomit & shit blood. Until your shit is black

Find out the point at which alcohol stops empowering you and starts weakening you, and don't drink more than that. It's called moderation, and people's general lack thereof is the main reason drugs are illegal in most places even thought intelligent people can usually use them without terrible consequences.

Grow some balls and drink the right amount and nothing more.

Grow up