Got 1 hour to prepare arguments for being against transexuals in 2 topics: Using bathrooms opposite to their natural...

Got 1 hour to prepare arguments for being against transexuals in 2 topics: Using bathrooms opposite to their natural gender and kids being allowed to go through the whole process, so i figured coming here could get me some good arguments/news

both pro and against this topics opinions are usefull so if u get any id appreciate it

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That sign triggers me. Why have 30 diagrams? WHY NOT JUST A FUCKING TOILET?

1)

Pedophilia is your best bet here. Since you're in highschool (presumably) you can make horrendous strawman arguments with no one noticing.

When countered that "not all people who use the wrong bathroom are pedophiles", avoid and go straight back to what the law allows in theory.

2)

Polluting children's minds with this shit is degenerate and causes societal problems and depression. Announce that very few people are born with "body acceptance disorder" (people who mentally don't accept what their body is), and then say that artificially pandering to mental illness is ridiculous. Say that its dangerous to allow a child to "live out its imagination too strongly", then conflate it with like when a kid says he wants to be a train or an airplane. Parents tell them to knock it off when the child is being obnoxious in public making noises or whatever.

>but user, what you just described is borderline retarded argumentation, sort of like how liberals do it

Are you expecting to be putting any effort into arguing against people who support mental illness?

>Using bathrooms opposite to their natural gender
Feminism issue. Men obivously don't care if women use their toilet, young girls don't feel safe if a man is creeping around in theirs. It's just about keep young girls safe from sexual predators.

>kids being allowed to go through the whole process
Pedo issue. Pedophiles want to sexualise children as early as possible. First they let them transition, then they use the argument "this boy made the choice to cut his dick off at 6, why can't he make a choice to suck my dick at 7?"

wheelchair is a gender

damn im kinda avoiding the pedophilia thing in the bathroom cus im finding some other arguments, but i might use it in a pinch

as for the second i really think ill be using that, i believe the majority of my peers will be against it anyways so that argument should be good enough

those 2 are also pretty good, will be adding to my current arguments, thx guys

Use appeals to the majority when possible to "sway" the opinion (really just induce echoing in the crowd).

Kids haven't fully developed and thus can't make a life changing decision when they don't even know what they're life is like yet.

You're not done baking until you're 24+

>not having a wheelchair vagpenis.
>in the current year

so being a cripple is also a gender?

can i get neetbux if i self identify as a cripple?

In both cases compare it to anorexia.

>look in mirror
>brain sees something different to the objective medical an physical reality
>emotional distress
>engaging in physical harm to relieve emotional distress
>relief is temporary - cycle of harm continues

We should not encourage a delusion in 'trans' people any more than we should encourage anorexics to think they are fat.

We don't give anorexics IPECAC, so we shouldn't give trans people hormones - or irreversible destructive surgery.

The bathroom issue is largely irrelevant in this context. It is a superficial battle not being fought by trans people, but by progressive ideologues virtue signaling to show everyone how good of a person they are.

They have made this into a political issue when it should be a private medical issue between a trans person and their doctor.

There is no science backing the claims of trans-people that they are 'born this way'. It is not based on medical or scientific fact, it is based on feelings and a political agenda. But feelings and political identities change over time.

>Visit sexchangeregret.com
>Learn about Walt Heyer

we were initally gonna talk as transexuality as a whole, but we decided because we could go about it so many ways we just picked 2 controversial sub-topics

i would've used the whole transexuality as a disease but in these 2 cases it doesnt really apply unless i would want to change the topic

Then the whole debate is pointless.

You're just arguing now about whether we should let anorexic/bulimic people vomit in public bathrooms or if they should be forced to vomit outside in the street.

You can't discuss transsexual 'issues' without dealing with the fundamental premise that those issues are based on a mental delusion.

Your argument in this case is that we should not be enabling an illness. We should not enable and encourage the delusion.

Walt Heyer is the best example since his delusion was enabled, so he cut off his dick and lived as a woman, then realised that he was a gay man all along.

Most Transsexuals kill themselves at this point, but Walt decided to help people.

Promoting Transsexuality by politicising bathroom use is just enabling a delusion that almost always ends in suicide.

>Using bathrooms opposite to their natural gender
Who cares what bathroom someone uses? They have stalls. If everyone uses the doors no one will see anyone else. Maybe locker rooms I'd understand.
And the whole "but think of the children" angle is dumb. A parent can take their opposite sex child in the bathroom with them. I was pissing at the urinal one time and this cute little girl comes in with her dad. She probably saw my dick. And she didn't close the door so I could see her in the mirror. That was hot and if I'd gone in the women's bathroom to perv on girls there's no urinal so she wouldn't have seen my dick.

You don't let kids vote, or be in a relationship with an adult, or get tattoos or piercings till they are a certain age, if children can't be trusted to make the right decision in those circumstances then they can't be trusted to make the right decisions with this

Solution: No more bathrooms. Now you can shit anywhere you want outside while the store saves money and no longer has to succumb to identity politics. Make sure to thank your town tranny for helping to stimulate the economy and fertilize the trees.

I wrote a paper for college against LGBT and got reprimanded as "unprofessional."

I don't know how it is in Portugal, but standardized education is not about critical thinking nor discourse; it is a compliance test, and the "correct way" to play it is to agree when possible (it is more efficient, and they can't denounce you for agreeing with the status quo).

Fighting against is A.) more work and B.) opens yourself to liabilities, and likely the professors are liberals, which means you get on their bad side and they naturally don't want to grade you as well.

It is for all of these reasons that college is a joke, at least in liberal arts. A ponzi scheme of rent-seekers.

Not strictly related but it could help in some way

wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Woah dude.
>that was hot
You are the reason we need rules against this shit.

thought police detected.

get out of America you lobster-backed faggot

The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few. To make them "feel" comfortable it makes everyone else uncomfortable, democracy is where a majority rules, if the majority wants them out they should have to shit and shower elsewhere.

Bring up 'disparate impact' in relation to the bathroom issue. This is one SJW buzzword that you can use against them.

Actually from my experience weve been pretty free to express our opinion and in the prior works people got majority for things like bullying being good and other things ud expect to be denied

Im fairly certain ill have people on m side on the kids regard and maybe the toilets too

Also diferent ip cus im on my phone now

Why are you waiting to compile your arguments an hour before?

Will look into it thx
I alredy had that argument, but thanks anyway for taking ur time
Nor quite sure what that is but ill see

Cus im a lazy fag but ive got everything ready now for the work ill be presenting in a bit

Ups the last one meant to be for u but doing this on the phone is annoying