Missing boy in Barcelona muslim attack

Missing boy in Barcelona muslim attack.

Is he OK? Some dude alleged there is a picture of him dead.

Don't you guys don't give a fuck about a missing child? Are you heartless monsters?

there is a video with a dead lying on his own not moving and he has the same hair colour as him

He was wearing a white shirt with a collar, and shorts => How is dressed the dead child in the video?

Also : long hair
New picture

Oh Sh...
Guess Sup Forums just found the boy

Some pedo probably grabbed him in all the chaos. Right now he's probably got a throbbing veiny cock shoved up into his belly, his whole rectum tingling from the constant stimulation of getting fucked for hours, his whole body wet from sweat and lube and cum, his little cock stiff from arousal, his throat sore from having a man's hungry penis repeatedly shoved down it and from moaning.

This made me diamonds

Thats a penis going into a mans ass. "The point on no return" was referencing becoming gay and not being able to confirm it

Was talking about the the text

Oh. Well in that case you're a demented little freak who deserves death by fire. Your a deranged pathetic psycopath to scared to act on his unatural impulses.

Fucking pedos, giving all that pleasure to children. They should be shot.

Was that meant to be funny? It just shows how pathetic you are. You are the scum of the earth.

Bottom's dick is 2 low.

hide behind your pedobear shit.

You are on Sup Forums my dude. Leave if you canĀ“t handle it

>Leave if you cant handle it
good advice, you should kill yourself if you cant handle the real world and what is considered NORMAL

Poor little fella. Reminds me of Dam Son.

fuck thats sad

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fucking normie

Does thinking fucking children is wrong make me a normie. Then by all means I'm a fucking normie. I've noticed your type do this a lot. They know what they are doing is the complete pinicle of disgusting so they try to defend them self by creating an insult with essensially no meaning to hurl at people when ever they feel their "I'm a monster and I dont care" shield is cracking

Family has removed the alert, the young boy will probably be declared deceased in a few hours.

Well /b is obviously the place to post child alerts, so you've done well.

You lost friend?

Sup Forums found the boy. Period.

Samefagging trying to make it look like I'm being ganged up on

>>editing the word you in so i doesnt look like your alone with your mental illness

I can do that too

fuck that boy, don't post here. Every second people get raped, burnt to crisp, murdered and slaughtered and heres a stupid post of missing "boy"
GTFO faggot.

As are we all honey bunny as are we all.

TLDR Your shit stinks too.

Do you think you're being smart?, whitty? no. I can just imagin your satisfaction in posting that meaningless reply. Nothing will change the fact that you are a freak and a mistake of nature. Your shield wont last forever. Delusions are fun but eventually you're going to have to face reality. Some where along the line a mistake was made, mabye not by you even, and now you're doomed to live this life of regret and sadness in your own fucked up little world

I am not the one pretending to be morally superior on a board that is fully acknowledged to be the asshole of the internet. No one on Earth is innocent. We are all guilty of some crime or sin. When you point your finger at another? 3 are pointing back at you. I am humble enough to recognize my own immorality or failure.And I will strugle against it thank you very much.

don't bother your brother about the splinter in his eye while you ignore the huge log of shit in your own.