16.02 Muslim fucker pulls out a knife and starts stabbing women in the middle of the street in Finland

>16.02 Muslim fucker pulls out a knife and starts stabbing women in the middle of the street in Finland
>16.04 locals are chasing the Muslu fucker with baseball bats as he is running away
>16.05 police shoots the guy in the leg and ties up the cocksucker

Gotta love the finns

All the terrorist that did the Barcelona atack where shoot dead, feelsgood

torille

Well done Päävo!

Only two deceased and your cops shit his dick off.

> shit his dick off

shot his dick off

Who were the victims? I heard somewhere they were all women. Is this true, can anyone confirm?

One of the guys who joined hunt of the terrorist was over 70 years old :D Also they managed to hit him good few times while chasing and after police shot him down as well. He will survive though. And he will tell everything. And after he gets imprisoned, trialed and sentenced other inmates are going to kill him. There's certain hierarchy in finnish prisons. Rapist, pedophiles, child- and womenkillers are lowest scum there is. Quite many of them ask to spend their time in solitary to protect their lives. Most of the solitary-prisoners in Finland are not there because of disciplinary purposes but because they are afraid of other prisoners. If you hurt or off one of those "unwanted ones" you get respect from others. Sometimes inmates have even gathered prize-money you get if you kill one. Not large sums, of course, but there every cent counts.

even finnish prisoners are good guys.

Finland is seriously an underrated country.
At least god-tier in todays terms

>cops shit his dick off
Cheaper than tasers.

Imagine him having to piss out of a tube for the rest of his life. Makes me smile. Never able to fuck again.

Finland sucks. Basically Louisiana with snow.

U fukkin hwat m8

3,000 Jihadi fails returning to Europe after getting slaughtered and losing the war, l wonder why they can get back in...

Underrated. Probably the funniest shit I've read today.

>:D
its time to stop posting aka lurk moar

Sweden's lierally protecting their returning jihadists

I hate seeing asian version of finnish. They don't fit in white people group. Like can you all make them white again or shit?

The first victim was a mother carrying her baby. Apparently the Muslu ran away, possibly stabbed someone else and returned to stab a guy who came to help the woman. Then the Muslu ran down a street stabbing some teenage girl(s) and people who happened to come across him.

So at least one who got stabbed was a guy.

Tää

He could end up in a deadly situation or get fucked up.