anyone had any decent wins on there?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveomg.com/?filter=periscope.tv
sttmedia.com/characterfrequency-russian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bbbbumpity
Liveomg.com is best place to start trying
Who knows tags for musically?

Went on it the other day last week after a long while and holy fuck, it's swarming with underage/teen girls getting naked or flashing.

He'll yeah a lot of private vids

What is this?

Reverse image search says Periscope. No idea how to actually get anywhere on there though.

maybe make a vola?

/r/dcjv94j8 use this one from another thread?
Or make a brand new one?

Bumpin for vola potential

>/r/dcjv94j8

yeah lets just use that one!

gonna need a new one, cant upload to that one

No files?

I fucked up its down now. It was up an hour ago

Use this one, keep the room quiet so it doesn't get banned.

/r/dcq496ac

I was watching some girl yesterday. I think she got banned when she got 1k+ viewers. She kept saying she wasn't going to take her top off. Yet she loved getting all these viewers and tied her top. You can tell she really wanted to go further but I think she knew her mom was downstairs. She was banned before anything good happened.

how do you find the good shit like that just keep looking? any suggestions

just follow as many hot girls as you can. look at who is viewing them and who is sharing their stream and follow them

Or use this
liveomg.com/?filter=periscope.tv

Search and look through talk and first scopes. Most of the time it's religious nuts and russian girls. A lot of girls will delete their broadcast after going live. Follow hot ones to get notified of new broadcasts.

Yeah... there's been girls (young and old) go full on nude and have had their videos downloaded/captured and shared on darknet so I think this is why periscope got bad press.

Today's parents really need to age restrict apps on their kid's phones. Jesus. They have no idea.

Protip: When viewing a stream, check the previous broadcasts. Those who have what you want and are smart enough not to get banned delete their streams shortly after they end. A user with broadcasts over a day old is likely a dead end.

I got a couple of them to put shoe on head but no wins

How do you save them though live? For research purposes.

Bump

Most girls i talk to think I'm well off money wise or sluts who have kids and didn't post about it. Man i hate where i live all girls are sluts who are into heavy drugs or got knocked up at 17

Anyone found any good ones

You might research something like CamStudio.

Also remember to press H to turn on theater mode, which disables the comments and hearts that obscure shit.

I got a good video but not sure if I should upload it.

got kik?

hola in the vola

It'll compress the video if I use kik.

vola

Just toss it in the vola

any ideas how to filter by countries?

If you have android you can spoof your location with fakegps.

This?

If you aren't using the app and the language uses a unique character set, you can use the most common letters in that language to sort of get location?
It's nowhere fucking near exact, but it is a good 2nd best after the app.

Example, you want Ukraine, you search for most common Russian / Ukrainin letters. Just single letter.
sttmedia.com/characterfrequency-russian

i watching on liveomg....

Never mind. This only works for when location is turned on in a broadcast.

Fuck off moralfag cuck.