No wwyd thread? I'll start

No wwyd thread? I'll start

Shameless self bump

Tie mom up and make her watch as I fuck her daughter in all holes

I would love to use lefts mouth and face as human toilet paper...

Really would like her to drag the teeth and get it clean.

Tie all of them up and fuck every one of their asses. Then I'll finish in Lefty's ass and make the rest lick it out

Make left eat rights pussy while I fuck her ass. When I get done with her I'd face fuck right until I cum down her throat

Bend her over and fuck her tight pussy until she's screaming. Then I would cum all over her cute face and perky tits

Bump

Wwyd

Don't you know the rules? Reply for reply

i'd fuck her tits and cum on her mouth

wwyd?

Tie her up and fuck her ass until she passed out. When she came to I would cum in her eyes and untie her

Tie her up in a dark alley and post a Craigslist ad that she's free game

I'm not even the poster of that but that might just be the shitiest reply I've ever seen in a wwyd thread.

wwyd to this classy broad?

feed her

Nibba its replies for replies

The mom is a little long in the tooth and big in the chest. Bet she'd enjoy mild ass-play.

hnnng

the girl on the right would be hittable after a few...
she gets way to drunk at the company christmas party, and passes out on the couch. when she wakes up theres the taste of cum in her mouth, and a fullness in her ass and cunt.

when she fully stirs she sees that she has been stripped naked and there are beer bottles in her ass and cunt. a laptop screen sits in front of her with a play button on the screen. with trembling fingers she clicks the button, and is treated to a montage of every guy in the company filling one of her holes. her eyes go wide as she watches herself take a cock in each hole, moaning like a wanton slut in heat, face covered in jizz smiling into the camera as shes pumped full of seed.

after the video ends she's in tears, her career is ruined. she tries to flee the room but the door is locked. her heart sinks as she realises that she is to be the company cum bucket for as long as she has warmth left in her body. sobs heave her body as the door clicks open. its 8am. time to start work.

You need to laid friend.

Make the right put on a strapon and have a fucktrain between the three of us. Once I finish in rights ass ill make the left one lick it all out.

Does any one want to say what they'd do to these two sluts.

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

>no wwyd bread ??
>two threads already up might as well start another one

source?

Sc ashtonbeyy for gf nudes/wwyd

Holy shit, I hate lazy fuckers like you who just post pictures on here expecting a reply. No one actually replies because they enjoy it, the only reason any one replies is because they want someone to reply to their picture. How fucking hard is that to understand? Just type a few sentences and you'll make the thread so much better.

same grill.

wwyd to one of them , you can only pick one

bump, anyone?

wwyd to her?

Got kik

id grab her and zip tie her wrists above her head to a chain link fence the her ankles a ittle more then shoulder width apart then id set up a live stream to all of her social media so her friends and family could see the humiliation on her face as I take a pair of scissors and slowly cut her clothes off piece by piece as she struggles to get free after I had her stripped completely naked id leave her there crying tied to a fence exposed and humiliated for the world to see

wwyd?

Wwyd to my gf?

any ideas?

Wwyd?

I'd hike that dress up and fuck this sluts ass, while her moms reaches in and cups my balls and eggs me on until I blow my load balls deep in her daughter

is this your own pic?

never mind i just found urban edge studios. holy shit that is some terrible photography

would fuck her tits till i spray a big load on her face

pick 1 wwyd for moar

horrible but she's hot lol

WWYD to this girl if she came knocking on your cabin door in the middle of the woods asking for directions?

??

bump

wwyd to my mom?

Have you tried to fuck her yet

yes but with no success

I'm 24 I've been pushing moms for sex since 17.
Hey in bugged with her
Cuddle her, kiss her all over
Scratch her back and eat her cuny
Sec doesn't usually last long, lots of foreplay instead.
Chum inside. Never hear a complaint.

Is your mom ticklish?

What does a nigga have to do to fuck his mom these days

Perhaps roofies?

chores?

would tie her and get her machine-fucked til she went nuts

Rip that bikini off , tie her hands above her head hanging from the metal frame behind her. Tie her legs spread wide at the perfect fucking level. Fuck her tight little pussy and leave her dripping with cum. Call her mom and dad to come untie her. WWYD?

Strip her down right there, face her to the crowd behind her. Fuck her hard so her tits are jiggling and putting on a nice show for everyone to watch. WWYD?

I'd tie this girl up, roll up her shirt and tickle her endlessly while I watch her tits bounce as she screams and begs for me to stop.

Long stroke titty fuck while she licks the head of my cock. Finger her pussy and feed her the juice. Bust a nut on her face tits and neck. WWYD?

Depends, what that face look like?

I want moar of her

Better face pic.

fuck her in that very dress and finish in her mouth. Then send her back to that party smelling of sweat and cum

Know if she's ticklish?

I'm assuming that's her father next to her, so he'll have lots of fun watching her get facefucked and sodomized

have her tease some guys and have her cup filled with their cum. Then let her go back and have her drink it n public

Yep that's her daddy. Here she is with her slutty sisters.

I'd make your girl suck my dick with that same happy look she has right here, then shove it deep into her throat to hear her gag and cough. Finish with a hard anal pounding and leave her dripping with jizz.

Pretty sure she is. Tickled her feet once and she started kicking at me.

Then I'd sit on her arms and tickle her armpits for hours and hours.

Which and what?

Moar?

Wwyd

WWYD to my girlfriend?

Looking to have a quick fap with her panties before she wakes up.

can I have both of them sucking my cock and balls at the same time? I'd finish in the left months mouth and she'd share the cum with the girl on the right

Feed MDMA, pull those pants down, cut off panties, stuff panties in her mouth, fuck her panties into her throat with my cock, then fuck her as hard as I can, she'd love every second of it on MDMA

Forgot pic

She loves animals, what animals love her?

her horse. she looks like a good little barn slut that helps out with the stallion when he's in heat. she's probably responsible for milking him and love to see how much cum they can produce. secretly she's sneaked a few tastes of horse jizz and tried to suck horse cock but she has a tiny mouth. clearly she's spread peanut butter on herself and let me dog lick her though

what about this girl?

Anyone? I'm looking to fill these little cotton panties with a load of cum, imagining my girl with a real man.

she looks like she enjoys being held down. I'd mount on top of her and fuck her senseless while she tries to resist. I'd choke her while she squirms and tries to break free/breath. she'd pass out and I'd flip her over, lube up her ass, and shove my dick in her. I'd finish by cumming on her back

wwyd?

Id hit that as she so hard she couldn't walk for a week. Then I'd spread those lips and force my cock in her pussy and pound it raw until I bust. Wwyd

Wwyd

Use and abuse my milf, shes all dressed up for you

Would cut a hole in the back of those panties and drill her asshole while playing with her clit.

I would press her against the wall with my whole body weight and give her some wet French kisses. She turns her head away in disgust but she is helpless. She just has to let it happen. I would choke her till she nearly faints. When she would like on the floor I would remove her pants and panties and stuff her wet cotton panties into her mouth. Then I would ravage her pussy and pound her as hard as I can. I would blow my whole load right inside her and leave her passed out just where she is

Slide my dick in between her tits after I rip her top off then ill force it down her throat and use my weight to hold her face down. My cock would pump that throat till she apst suffocated then id flip her over spread her cheeks and rip that Asshole wider with my cock.