/brit/

This edition was brought to you by Burger King. Have it your way!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMGu-5DCNT4
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1462/90/1462903946532.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8LPoWiU9PPo
youtu.be/GA3Pw2rZAOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't even remember making this post

*goes to wendys instead*

I used to work in rochdale and have walked past poley's house several times

pooing a poo

business idea: make the gays and pakis fight each other till they are both wiped out

have no recollection of anything I post on /brit/

can only imagine the damage it's done to my pineal gland

We are all puppets of the rothschilds

poing a doo

I used to be homeless in rochdale and have slept outside poley's house several times

/Sweden/

Why do the English consider themselves Anglo-Saxon when studies in population genetics have shown them to be mostly Celtic?

they are the fastest growing demographic in the world, and white people are the fatest declining. how much further could you possibly bury your head in the sand?

>oh they're just poor and irrelevant they cant possibly do anything

75% of Muslim women here claim benefits, 50% of the men, they have commited basically every major terrorist attack on the continent, there's nearly 2000 mosques in the UK, saudi arabia pay for islamic schools to be opened here, buy land for more mosques, literally open mosques all over Europe, and then send the're specially selected preachers to go and brainwash at them. They have the worlds largest and most powerful government spoon feeding them weapons to fight an illegal war on some other muslims

Hmmm, yes. Very uninfluential indeed

stop talking about that p*ki freak

I just go to the independent burger place that sells them for £4 on week days.

If you're ever in the west end of Glasgow and want a cheap burger, I'd recommend it.

Thy are a mut.

true

they were behind 9/11 too

>oil and white people will disappear by the end of the century, ensuring the utter collapse of the entire world for centuries to come
ha suck it

do you like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=vMGu-5DCNT4

yeah i love it when someone can't come up with a refutation either

Ask a former flat earther anything.

feeling cold and lonely

I only consider myself British

Would love to go Printworks and food court with you

*enters thread in mid-poo, leaving a big shit trail after me*

wonder what pakipoo would do if I showed up at his door

>Would love to go Printworks and food court with you
I'm more of an AMC guy

Amused at how "burger" is one letter away from "bugger." Potential for a very embarrassing mix up there.

you must spend more time in your safespace than you do reading then

susan

don't forget Muslim courts handing out judgements outside of UK law within Muslim communities. Don't forget using their influence in local councils, police forces to cover up crimes within the community

just woke up from a 1 hour nap

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1462/90/1462903946532.jpg

amer you spent several months making awful cringey "neet master race" posts and trying to make fun of "wagies", you dont get to target neets once you claw your way over another flimsy safety net to get money for card packs and pokemon toys

ps my heritage is 100% british/northern european and i was born and lived in england for 20 years

would be a disaster if there was a sign, "Angus Burger", and the "G" from "Angus" fell off and landed where the "R" in "Burger" is lol

>deli alley

>tuba playing intensifies

>Not going to McDonalds and getting a free chicken mayo with your McChicken Sandwich meal because of your student card

Get yourself over to Preston lad, we can go for a pint.

wahey mark

anthony joshua knocked out a 41 year old man

t' ol' batch render is almost done lads

culture vs genetics, brits are a mixed bag and different parts of the country are a different mix. the anglo saxon culture however became pre-eminent. that said its all a blend wherever you go in Europe, each modern nation has spilled back and forth in antiquity with its ancestors and cultures.

why do you have that bookmarked

yeah mate, youve converted me. shitskinism isn't the worlds fastest growing religion. well done

>northern european
Out

Post alphas

just ignore him

fucking freak

>neet master race

*breathes in*
FAAAAAAT
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

no I don't

Are you aware you can get the succulent long Texas BBQ™ or the delicious Big King™ for only 1.49?

superiority complex
they feel the need to mark themselves out from the lowly celts, to justify the way they've treated the irish primarily

What didn't I mean by this?

ah yes the woman is looking for attention

didn't say otherwise but nice try sweetie ;)

On the one hand, Varg Vikernes burned down churches and murdered one of his best friends. On the other hand, he seems like he'd be a fun guy to play Dungeons and Dragons with, or to accompany on a camping trip.

ok what about this one
youtube.com/watch?v=8LPoWiU9PPo

>ericson

do not respond to tripfags
do not even acknowledge their presence or talk about them
stupid reddit runts

Kiss you and introduce you as my bf, then we'd go to the your place and live happily ever after

Fact of the matter is that I made it, I am part of the superior% of humanity who actually works now
So get on your knees where you belong wagie

Also, your heritage doesn't matter, it's about blood and I bleed Britain

really great image

>Pooricson

>Half of Muslim men and three quarters of Muslim women are unemployed

wish my willy was a bit smaller lads

Will not rest until I experience the succulent taste of a bacon double cheese

Kevin Smith literally hasn't done anything worthwhile in two decades, and that includes personal growth.

Think the gay user in the last thread is lying. Probably gets funny looks from whites and muslims and just doesn't notice when the muslims do cause he's racist and doesn't care what they think. Doubt he's been beat up once in his life.

WHERE
IS
MATTY
BOY
!?!?

raping kids is a full time job

No actually the man is a beta male afriad to acknowledge the presence of a beautiful woman.

Too far, maybe next time I go to court

Unlike Fury

don't think that is correct m8.

>amer has a job and I'm sat her in my underwear on my computer

hmm

how did this happen?

oh yeah I remember, I dropped out of uni and have basically done fuck all for the past 4 years
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hate wogs. Hate gays. Hate muzzies. Not rorke just don't like em. Love girls.

alright, so you're aware that religious people, on average, have more children than irreligious people
and lower iq people, have on average, more children than higher iq people
and than shitskins just happen to have a gigantic shitload of people
of course this is nazi and racist and bigoted

Rorkes would probably love Islam if it could be somehow adapted into a white nationalist ideology

preparing for the upcoming election

listen to something not shit lol

Good so see Poleaboo beating the odds and being in that slim 25%

He's standing for UKIP in the election, he's probably out campaigning in Ladywood

Who posted this on Sup Forums?

probably isn't that much of a flamboyant bender and lives in a high majority white area

if you walked down the street holding hands with your boyfriend in bradford there is a 90% chance you would be beaten to death

me

>drive around
>there are no sidewalks or footpaths
>mfw our entire country was designed around cars and not people
>mfw no area is completely walkable
>mfw we are becoming like america

youtu.be/GA3Pw2rZAOQ

>ywn be Primitive Technology

ffs

eerrrrrrrrRRRRRRR BAck oFF?!??!?!?!?!???!?!?

how big is it?

Not a fan of non-whites
Won't even go as far as saying I hate em, just naturally gravitate away from their kind, even the (few) decent ones

you even pronounce english like the americans do

Disgusting
Kill them all

Keep trying, you'll get something
Apply for all kinds of crap
Thanks
I'm honourary white, right?

Wrong. Child rape is a core tenet of Islam. Rorkes hate that.

might rent a flat in high wycombe

youre an angel
nobodys posted this in yonks so all the archive links were dead, i had to use the linkedin thumbnail for pic

no i like engaging him

suspect im 25% danish rape baby and 75% angle saxon or jute

i like posting it
enjoy the power trip
imagine if someone had your gobstoppers saved and could post them on the chon at any time without warning

How come I only match with black girls on tinder lads?

>best friends
doubtful

6 inches.

i get called a rorke a lot. but no, this isn't true at all. i don't care about benders, and i think women should have the same rights as men. i believe in personal freedom. islam is not compatible with personal freedom, and i would accept no form of it in state politics