Info thread?

info thread?

post more faggot

there you go

bump

Anybody got the guide to self tie-ing yourself under your clothes with rope like bdsm. Been looking forever.

post the "diy crystals" one

Will this make mustard gas in a microwave?

Five whole nutmegs? Are you trying to die?

Sounds cool! Can't wait to share on Facebook so me and all my friends can try! +1 like!

not this fucking mustard gas

Why the fuck would I go through all this when you can buy these ready made in packets? Gee, what's easier, getting all this together, measuring it, and maixing it myself or dumping a packet in and nuking it? ITT: shitty "life hacks".

instruction unclear, dick was burned in the process.

chlorine gas not mustard gas

Nice table, no measurements or proportions just mix it together like a Down's kid making turd pies.
Jesus just buy a cheap vape. How the fuck is this easier?
Seriously? Nigga just stuff a rag in the bottle like all your nigger friends do.
For those of you who are bored and have full basement laboratories
Should be titled "How to end up in the psych ward on a 72 hour observation hold because your oarents think you're a lunatic after they catch you doing this dumb shit"
Yes, this is great. You know, because pill stuffers are so expensive online.
The result of this is coffee that tastes like you filtered it through your underwear after wearing it all day
I hope of you retards tries this, I love watching these "child killed after trying prank he saw online" news stories.
If you're this fucking dumb you deserve to get gassed. Literally.

I have no spring water. I only have normal water. Is it possible to make this cake with the water I have?

don't do this guys, it makes mustard gas

Please don't try to make LSD. If you're really determine to trip buy bitcoin or do LSA by eating morning glory seeds or w.e. leave making LSD to the real hero's and the only people that can truly make it, the chemistry phds.

Gotta boil the cacti for a while in order to release the psychedelic compound amirite?

God i hate people like you that reply to every single thing and add your own opinion. Fuck off back to redit where everyone loves to hear about your opinion little underage faggot

>mustard gas

Info #1
Drink water to stay fresh and hydrated!

Info #2
Drink nothing to die slowly and painfully!

What a faggot

something useful on b/
hah
I thought I'd never see the day