Who could replace this man?

Who could replace this man?

>le run back and forth and shoot terrible crosses to manlets guy

He would have been properly replaced if Luis Enrique wasn't a complete retard who thinks a CM can play as a RB. Vidal was doing a pretty good job replacing him too.

His sister, daniela

Rakitic out
Hazard in

>Hazard
fuck off australia

unironically nobody. I still don't think he was an amazing player overall, but every other player who tries his role is even more spectacularly unreliable
I can see barca re-signing bellerin, since going after ex-players who have improved seems to be their MO, who would probably flop

Dedos Lopez

What's wrong with Hazard?

>bellerin

Top fucking kek he was horribly exposed against Bayern the other day

dude Bellerin is 21. At that age is VERY rare see a good defender, specially at CL level.

Hazard is good but he's a winger.

Good point. I was thinking of Alonso, though Neymar can leave too

João Cancelo.

Aurier tbqhwy

He's Montoya reserve. MONTOYA RESERVE. No way Barcelona would buy him now.

Montoya has been in stellar form this year, desu. Outside of Cancelo, they could perhaps make a move for Ricardo Pereira or even try to re-sign Bellerín. The world of LB/RB, especially RB, is in dire straights desu.

>Montoya
>steller

You watch the games, don't you? Montoya has been shit like all the rest of the team. Valencia might as well be relegated. I think he would fit at La Liga2.

EBKW

Lichtsteiner senpai, Barcelona doesn't need a pacey nigger with zero tactical awareness but a guy who knows the position and how to defend, underrated player imo

Azzpee

Good thing Carvajal can be a pace crossing manlet as well as a nice defender

> these flags
> these posts

I forgot how out of Europe literally no country has a clue about football

It wasn't so much about his quality it was his relationship on the field with messi that mattered. He was a good RB but it was the chemistry that made that right side so strong, there isn't a replacement.

This. Notice how much difficulty Barca has had moving the ball from their defenders to their forwards against teams that press? Alves to Messi used to be a frequent solution when moving the ball through a congested midfield wasn't an option.

This. If you want to replace Rakitic, you should get a similar replacement. Like Henderson.

Nelson Semedo

what barcelona need is a tireless overlapper

Karsdorp

>le pacey footy lad

he's literally alberto moreno with better hair

Yup

Bet he can't wait to leave the sinking ship.

Azpilicueta is probably the only one that is good enough right off the bat, reliable and with many years left in him. Too bad Conte found a new use for him and will never sell him. What Barcelona should do is get a guy that can defend and let Alba be the only full back that runs forward. Kind of like how Abidal stayed back while Alves was constantly forward in 2009.

fucking kek

bellerin but he just signed a new contract so 30 million should do.

José Bosingwa should do the job

>not rating Dani Alves
Why do Amerifats even waste time pretending to understand soccer? Stick to handegg threads

Cancelo
Semedo
Maybe Bellerin (prob not)
That guy PSG had the other day looked promising, dunno if he'll maintain that level though.

But basically nobody. In his prime he was the best of his generation. Plus they need to be as good going forward as defending if they're playing at Barca.

>Cancelo
kek

he's Montoya reserve right now.

>implying Valencias coaches make rational decisions

>Henderson

Englands brave Kyle Walker or James Milner desu

I fully expect them to pull the usual "BRING OUR BOY HOME" for Bellerin. Might be best to avoid Cancelo simply because of how their other Valencia signings have panned out.

>implying barce would need another valencia shit player

Mathieu, Alcacer and Gomes are not enough, huh?

No joking Kyle Walker could be extremely good in the good circumnstances.

Kyle is 100% physical 0% technical

He's got his moments.
And he's becoming more and more reliable in the EPL.
Eriksen is a meme and so is Son.
I hope Schalke's school is gonna be good on Bentaleb, honestly one of the best young talent they have.
Dortmund and Tottenham are pretty finding young talent, even better than Southampton.

Mathieu was already average at Valencia, Alcacer is obviously no Suárez, but Gomes just needs some time and he could be a solid backup
But Cancelo is actually talented, you can't deny that

40millions for a "solid backup" is really something, huh?

Why does noone rate Vrsaljko? Of course he warms the bench at Atlético, but Juanfran just fits way better to Atléticos system and Simeone can't possibly bench this loyal guy

Iniesta and Rakitic are worth way more than 40 mil, so why not, and money doesn't really matter and even in favelas you might have noticed that prices of players have siginificantly increased in recent years

whos is this semen demon?

>why not
exactly what every barcelona fan thinks about him. Why not, huh?

I just said that 40mil isn't really much to Barca these days, but that doesn't make Cancelo any better or worse

isn't really much? they dont have money to messi's contract renewal, and you say that isn't really much? come on, mi amigo, when you will drop the shit and that you dont know shit about anything?

Unironically this man

This year Barca spent 95mil on Alcacer, Gomes, Cillessen and Digne, of which all were thought to be and obviously supposed to be back-ups, so not really my nigga, and it was 35mil for Gomes.
But you're drifting off again my friend, Cancelo is obviously better material and way more suited to Barcelonas play, as he often played on the right wing for Valencia, whereas Gomes is a physical player which is not quite what Barca usually deal with

not really. alcacer, gomes & digne were all """supposedly""" to be starters in the future.

and about cancelo, well, all I can see its another Vidal, really. more shaped, but offering the same things that Vidal already offer. There are better options in La Liga: Capa, Rosales, Hugo Mallo...

But if I was at Barca, I would go after Sidibe.

You forgot the part where they claim said player is good because La Masia and Barca DNA kek.

>tfw ywn facefuck this dick sucker