The One Man Holocaust Strikes Again

Is there anything Ben Garrison can't do?

sheknows.com/living/articles/1121689/michelle-obama-melania-trump-cartoon

Other urls found in this thread:

sheknows.com/living/articles/1120923/racism-interracial-marriages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He can't stop himself from murdering jews

Well he can't stop you fucks from editing his comics, so there's that.

B A S E D B E N
A
S
E
D

B
E
N

As far as I know this is the first time Ben made the news.
On top of that, the picture that got him to the news wasn't a Sup Forums-made edit.

>We want to provide a very explicit disclaimer that we in no way mean any disrespect to Melania Trump. Really and truly. We have zero qualms with the fact that she has chosen to pose for nude photographs and is an immigrant in the United States (something Trump himself is not in agreement with, as his “build a wall”/ “Mexican immigrants are rapists” rhetoric makes clear).
Why do people still get this wrong? HE IS AGAINST ___((((ILLEGAL))))___ immigration, because it is ILLEGAL and the USA is a nation of LAWS.

>But Michelle Obama is the pinnacle for conventional respectability (which, admittedly tends to be problematic) [...]
stopped reading

>If you're not upset about this Michelle Obama cartoon, you're part of the problem
That's where I stopped reading. It's just yet another propaganda piece.

The author still got BLEACHED, so I'm happy. Black wombs belong to white cocks.

sheknows.com/living/articles/1120923/racism-interracial-marriages

>80% of the negative replies is that it's a combination of racism, misogyny, and transphobia with no actual argument

btw what is this retarded news website? It's a disgrace for journalism.

The whole thing is just "girl power" and "diversity is good" brainless shit. Blogposts in disguise of a news article, and badly researched, too.

>mfw Zyklon Ben became real

Meme magic is real indeed praise kek

top kek

This Ben Garrison.

First murdering minorities and now this...

Who wants to give their best Ben Garrison nicknames? My favourite has to be Ben "The Ten Ton Tel Aviv Terror" Garrison.

Ben "if it's a nigger pull the trigger" Garrison

OMG THAT FUCKING PENIS BULGE ON MICHELLE... HE DID IT! THE MAD MAN DID IT!

Kek

he is for migration of whites not for migration of non whites.

/truthhurts

Kek